Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-12-2020, 08:09 PM
asearcher

Can he see my dreams?

Someone who's energy is the same as in a dream that I think is past life fragment seem in real life different next day after I have had such a dream.

The same dream is I leave my simple home to go into the woods and follow a river to kill myself in the middle of the night.

Then he is there but as his old self and trying to heat me up I guess with those day's methods.

I had some grief and it made it very hard to sleep and I think I was partly confused partly knew what was happening.

What are the chances he can see my dreams? This is memory based. Are we connected through a common memory even if very, very old such?

I never see the drowning scene or him finding me. It is always pne scene and this of me walking in the wood wearing not much on, think I don't even feel how cold it is, I see the dark waters and the darkness in the wood. I am following the river to see where it gets deep enough.
Then I am back in a simple bedroom and what he is doing to warm me up including making me drink.
Old 22-12-2020, 10:46 AM
irisa

Dear Asearcher,

it feels like a struggle what you are going through, from reading your posts on the forum.
Don´t get me wrong, i only wish you the very best and hop everything will come to a solution, but....

I really believe you should put this to rest for a while. ´What you feed or put energy into, grows...´ And this seems to grow into every part of your life.

You get an answer to a question and shortly after the same question is asked only in other words, so to speak. Again, don´t get me wrong, i wish you all the best and a quiet life. But to me it feels like you are somewhat obsessed with ´all´.

Of course, there is the possibility that there is someone, an energy, around, but i believe that by giving something so much energy and thought, one could create that energy him or herself as well.

What one of your dreams from not too long ago seemed to say: you are in your head too much, thinking and thinking and overthinking.

I really feel you should try to let it calm down....try to stop thinking about it, stop asking (yourself and others) questions. I deeply believe in it that when one needs answers or solutions to something, they will come...but not but keeping question....the more by trying to find the silence, trying to calm your mind and do fun and relaxing things. Answers can take years to come, but this is your life now, right now. Live it...love it...and see what will come to you.

About your dream here, i see it like this:

I leave my simple home to go into the woods and follow a river to kill myself in the middle of the night.

Your home could symbolize your everyday life right now. Go into the woods...leave your everyday life and ´get lost´ (is what comes to mind). ´Get lost´ in the sense of let yourself go...Follow the river to kill yourself...let yourself go and go with the flow...´To kill yourself´ in fact, to me, means to find your self...your Real Self. In the middle of the night...that´s where the truth hides.

By overanalysing one takes him or herself further and further from the truth (further away from answers).

That in the dream he then is there and tries to heat you up....could then symbolize that if you let yourself go...let go of the overanalizing and questioning ´he´ suddenly will be there...not him literally, but i probably as an answer.

The chances he can see your dreams?....start living your life...let him be...maybe write him a letter with all your thoughts and ask him to leave you be...Thank him for reminding, tell him this is your life right now, not his...Tell him that everything is oke, that you forgive him...all for example...

Don´t think....feel...

(and i know how hard this is...;-))

Sorry if this feels harsh or whatever...this is what comes to mind after more of your posts...you seem to be drowning in it....but you don´t drown, because you don´t let go...you keep on fighting...let it be...

Wishing you the best!

Irisa
Old 22-12-2020, 03:22 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Dear Asearcher,

it feels like a struggle what you are going through, from reading your posts on the forum.
Don´t get me wrong, i only wish you the very best and hop everything will come to a solution, but....

I really believe you should put this to rest for a while. ´What you feed or put energy into, grows...´ And this seems to grow into every part of your life.

You get an answer to a question and shortly after the same question is asked only in other words, so to speak. Again, don´t get me wrong, i wish you all the best and a quiet life. But to me it feels like you are somewhat obsessed with ´all´.

Of course, there is the possibility that there is someone, an energy, around, but i believe that by giving something so much energy and thought, one could create that energy him or herself as well.

What one of your dreams from not too long ago seemed to say: you are in your head too much, thinking and thinking and overthinking.

I really feel you should try to let it calm down....try to stop thinking about it, stop asking (yourself and others) questions. I deeply believe in it that when one needs answers or solutions to something, they will come...but not but keeping question....the more by trying to find the silence, trying to calm your mind and do fun and relaxing things. Answers can take years to come, but this is your life now, right now. Live it...love it...and see what will come to you.

About your dream here, i see it like this:

I leave my simple home to go into the woods and follow a river to kill myself in the middle of the night.

Your home could symbolize your everyday life right now. Go into the woods...leave your everyday life and ´get lost´ (is what comes to mind). ´Get lost´ in the sense of let yourself go...Follow the river to kill yourself...let yourself go and go with the flow...´To kill yourself´ in fact, to me, means to find your self...your Real Self. In the middle of the night...that´s where the truth hides.

By overanalysing one takes him or herself further and further from the truth (further away from answers).

That in the dream he then is there and tries to heat you up....could then symbolize that if you let yourself go...let go of the overanalizing and questioning ´he´ suddenly will be there...not him literally, but i probably as an answer.

The chances he can see your dreams?....start living your life...let him be...maybe write him a letter with all your thoughts and ask him to leave you be...Thank him for reminding, tell him this is your life right now, not his...Tell him that everything is oke, that you forgive him...all for example...

Don´t think....feel...

(and i know how hard this is...;-))

Sorry if this feels harsh or whatever...this is what comes to mind after more of your posts...you seem to be drowning in it....but you don´t drown, because you don´t let go...you keep on fighting...let it be...

Wishing you the best!

Irisa
Hi Irisa, thank you very much for taking the time to answer me. Of course I am not offended by anything you have written. I completely agree, I have turned myself inside out trying to make logic of what isn't.

Thank you for the analyze :)