Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-09-2020, 11:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Why three headbangs?
Why not?
Old 21-09-2020, 11:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Why not?

It was more what’s up?
Old 21-09-2020, 11:46 AM
Master
Quote:
It was more what’s up?
What do you mean?Be clear with me,cause my english sucks.
Old 21-09-2020, 12:09 PM
Master
Quote:
What do you mean?Be clear with me,cause my english sucks.

Your English seems fine.

Are you head banging out of frustration or because your listening to heavy metal music? Lol
Old 21-09-2020, 12:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Your English seems fine.

Are you head banging out of frustration or because your listening to heavy metal music? Lol
It was my reaction to Heightend-Awareness posts.
Old 21-09-2020, 05:29 PM
Master
@NoOne
What do you think about those symptoms?I would like to hear your view.Is this what you experienced as well?
Old 21-09-2020, 06:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Why three headbangs?
He does this out of frustration, annoyance and a sprinkling of anger because of me. (I posted this before I saw your thread lomax)

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 21-09-2020, 06:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
He does this out of frustration, annoyance and a sprinkling of anger because of me. (I posted this before I saw your thread lomax)
Congrats.
You won the second prize.
(the first is allways planned).
Old 22-09-2020, 02:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Congrats.
You won the second prize.
(the first is allways planned).

Why do you react?
Old 22-09-2020, 02:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness

Sometimes the truth hurts.

But ultimately people need to take responsibility for their emotional reactions.

I wrote this today it might serve this space.

Number one.

Emotional baggage becomes our best friend. A host in our lives. Something we identify ourselves through. Every moment of our lives brings up and out everything we carry, everything we ignore, everything we might not ever fully resolve. The more we receive a payoff from unresolved emotions, the more we hold it tight, keep it under wraps and use other means to suppress it, project it at life and others.

Yes we are human, having this life experience, where everything we are, installed as, reflected through creates the model we come to know ourselves as being. We identify ourselves as the one, who is impatient, the one who loses their cool, the one that has to fight against any injustice we feel is unfair. We are short and sharp with our children, to manage what we truly feel, we rush them, need from them, project into them those deeper wounds we carry as our baggage, namely from one of the most difficult emotions to overcome.

I call Anger, the ‘number one’ culprit. Anger is a festering, altered, twisted and over layered emotion, that triggers you in a multitude of ways. It’s the one emotion we struggle to fully feel. To fully release, because we can hold onto it in so many ways of our life and existence. It pushes us hard, it controls, manipulates itself, it denies itself and in this suppression it channels itself into addictions. It becomes so easy to let it slowly infiltrate our world, in unhealthy, unfair ways upon others and ourselves, through those addictions and projections that overlay its hold.

Anger is the number one cause we ‘fight’ with others, fight ourselves. That fight is the force within your being that drives home, what it wants, what it needs, what it will have and get. It’s a fight that can harm, damage and kill. It takes away life. It drains, it leaks it’s own life force.

It’s the number one killer of love, compassion and kindness. It’s a festering seed that overrides itself, what it truly feels deeper. It’s the biggest container of grief.

As a mask over grief it suppresses sadness, deep sadness, sadness you thought you or another could ever have. A sadness you’ve determined doesn’t deserve your love and care. It’s a sadness that determines anger is the best camouflage, the best sabotage against being this vulnerable and letting go this deep.

Everyone of us has a story, a life experience, that story is part of your history, over time the story changes. While we keep the old story alive with strong unresolved emotion, we contain ourselves as the past. We carry the baggage and keep those memories of ill fated unresolved damage and weave it into everything we create as our life here and now. Whether it’s big or small, whether it creeps out slowly or fast, suppresses itself or activates itself, it’s showing you it’s alive in you.

It’s a payoff and it’s accumulative, so as you may believe on the surface of your mask, your kind and considerate, giving and open to others, this mask is serving that life even so. It’s serving something, whether it’s you or something in your world. It will arise. It will weave into everything that you determine is safe to release it as and to whom. If your using addiction it will hide beneath that barrier, comforted for a time, waiting for its time.

That time requires you to recognise your own. We can not control others and their choices in anger, but we can build a presence of love peace deeply grounded in our being, where we no longer grieve for what didn’t happen, no longer blame others and life for what we didn’t receive, no longer contain ourselves.

As a mind body connection, your energy, your life force is richly abundant when you undo the damage, when you unplug what you’ve decided required you to contain.

How you feel is important.
How you deal is your personal responsibility.

To you as number one.
It begins and ends with you.

https://scontent.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn.n...&oe =5F8F0FFA