Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 20-11-2014, 12:53 AM
Master

Time after time

Funny thing....
Lately evey time I turn on the car radio I get cindi laupers song" time after time"
And I feel a weird vibe with it...
Do songs come in as signs
Old 20-11-2014, 01:20 AM
Knower

certainly they can!

I've known people who read fortunes by listening to songs. I guess you can use anything as a messenger for you. I'm not familiar with the song you mentioned, but perhaps if you really go through it, you can figure out what its message is for you.
Old 20-11-2014, 01:26 AM
Deactivated Account

I think so. The Universe is always talking always responding.
Do you ever read the lyrics to see what you can unlock from it?

There is a song that really annoyed the living day light out of me, I wasn't a fan of the song, it's called, Counting stars by One Republic. It came out last year in 2013, but the song was ALWAYS on the radio this fall when I was driving. It struck me once I read the lyrics how it appeared related to a person. One night I had to drive through a SC's home, NOT stalking here, but the song came on at the very moment I came up to the light across his area.Again, I hate the song, but who knows, maybe the words were sent to me as message. It's def related to my current situation, hands down.

"Lately I been losing sleep ...dreaming about the things that we could be..But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard".

"I see this life Like a swinging vine,Swing my heart across the line,In my face is flashing signs,Seek it out and ye shall find"

"I feel the love,And I feel it burn,Down this river every turn,Hope is our four letter word"
Old 20-11-2014, 02:24 AM
Master

Thanks little peanut , your name is too cute!

Blue clover I do listen to the lyrics and I feel a vibe when I here it, it's an oldies song, not something you'd hear played again and again...if it is a message it'd think its a good one...
I know that song counting stars...I like the lyrics to that song...
I've resonated with it too!
Old 20-11-2014, 01:51 PM
Master
Kali mou....

Time after time has been swirling about in my mind also, for quite a few days now... Either we're gettin' too old, or there's a hidden message in there somewhere.

( I prefer the latter... )
Old 20-11-2014, 05:41 PM
Master
Here's a cover version of the song by Cassandra Wilson that I am partial to. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOqkObNPNmk
Old 20-11-2014, 06:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33
Kali mou....

Time after time has been swirling about in my mind also, for quite a few days now... Either we're gettin' too old, or there's a hidden message in there somewhere.

( I prefer the latter... )

I second that....for the second one!!!
Old 20-11-2014, 06:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
Here's a cover version of the song by Cassandra Wilson that I am partial to. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOqkObNPNmk

Lovely version
I went on you tube and apparently it's a popular song to cover, I found a few very beautiful versions...

I'll take it as a positive whatever it means.....
Old 21-11-2014, 03:28 PM
Master

Just took my dad to the doctors office....as soon as I sat down, this song again Hahahahaha im gonna start to believe
Old 21-11-2014, 10:46 PM
Deactivated Account

I absolutely think they do!! Last night a friend was telling me that he's already broken out his Michael Buble Christmas album and today I get in my car and Michael Buble is on the radio! It's just those little things that remind us the universe is listening;)