Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-12-2021, 06:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Even this enthusiastic Spiritualist thinks that we've done Spiritualism to death!

Especially so because this is the CHRISTIANITY forum and originally the discussion centred on mediumship and what Christianity tells its adherents about Jesus in connection with being a medium.

We've done it to death, guys, so I'm leaving and offering my blessings as I leave. If you wish to learn about my own religion I'll be happy to explain. You know where to find me and I'll make you welcome there.

blessings in this Christmas season to you all
Old 15-12-2021, 07:10 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob

blessings in this Christmas season to you all

Bobjob,

And blessings to you…..you have shared generously…….:)
Old 16-12-2021, 07:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Even this enthusiastic Spiritualist thinks that we've done Spiritualism to death!

We've done it to death, guys, so I'm leaving and offering my blessings as I leave.

Thank you for your input Bob, it's been enjoyable and extremely helpful.
Old 16-12-2021, 10:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Thank you for your input Bob, it's been enjoyable and extremely helpful.

thank you for your kind words

Thank you, too, for saying it's been helpful. It's what I always hope to achieve.

What I also hope is that my approach may encourage seekers to consider directions different from the ones they may have been traveling for some time. Maybe on a path they don't feel is right but where they could see no alternative.
Old 16-12-2021, 10:20 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Bobjob,

And blessings to you…..you have shared generously…….:)

thank you

I tried to open up a discussion and our interchanges were wide-ranging. I was satisfied with that and had no desire, no intention, to try to influence anyone's beliefs.

This thread made me think about the values that guide me and I've considered other points I have not thought about in many years - so I've been helped too.