Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-08-2018, 07:13 AM
Roger Wilco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
All the typical Non-Twins who dominate this forum have turned up to the thread.

Honestly, I am quite happy to know that genuine Twin Flames are a minority and not everyone is a Twin Flame.

A lot of you speaking about an experience you've never had.

I used to have a twin flame and after that twin flames but it turned out to be just reflection never believed in split souls for starters
perhaps it just sounded to painful lol

explored it trough out in not just words

yet this is not against your reality
your reality is real and you know it !!!!!
mine is too and i know it till i change it :-)
freedom of souls to create is a right for all and in eyes of other should it ever be a wrong ????

I found twin flame love can be felt on your own too , which makes sense Love is an energy flow . of energy all around
its just a concept or created reality you would need an other for feeling love , yet that can be done too so much is possible
I limit myself be limiting my belief to certain things to be only real , why should I do that ? I do not
so from one twin flame to more flames and than fire all around that always burns and need not be extinguished and cant be
what fire ? all the ethric light descended to the earth and became one , some fire that is, not hot but way cool
Old 19-08-2018, 09:11 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magi
It was to get a response and look lol it worked! The word Over-soul is from my own channelled messages aswell as Bashar.

It's sometimes good to liven things up, posting a contentious topic which in this case is hardly subtle! Good clickbait. I often fall for it but somehow manage to wriggle off the hook before being reeled in.

Chanelled message? I'm not so sure about the provenance of whoever's transmitting on your channel. What IS their provenance? The message sounds pretty dubious so...let's hear it.
Old 19-08-2018, 09:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
All the typical Non-Twins who dominate this forum have turned up to the thread.

Honestly, I am quite happy to know that genuine Twin Flames are a minority and not everyone is a Twin Flame.

A lot of you speaking about an experience you've never had.
Not in the physical world, but I have a Twin Flame in the Astral world...but what will eventually happen here is for "spiritual people" to say that the Astral world is not real, just so they can justify their argument in spite of their own spiritual beliefs, while I roll on the floor with laughter seeing how far I can go to get others to compromise their own deepest held beliefs for the sake of winning an argument...that's always fun.
Old 19-08-2018, 10:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Wilco
not if every one agrees lol
I don't believe the soul will or can discriminate. The idea of ''the One'' is an earthly belief, based on attraction..
We may align strongly with another person but to the soul it makes no difference: Your lover is worth as much as an ant, a vengeful spirit, or your child.
Old 19-08-2018, 10:33 AM
Roger Wilco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Not in the physical world, but I have a Twin Flame in the Astral world...but what will eventually happen here is for "spiritual people" to say that the Astral world is not real, just so they can justify their argument in spite of their own spiritual beliefs, while I roll on the floor with laughter seeing how far I can go to get others to compromise their own deepest held beliefs for the sake of winning an argument...that's always fun.

yes how to understand this

what is a belief ? what is to know ? what you have seen and experienced ?
but what if all can be different to ? would that be a new truth ? or there are many truths ? made from an underlying thing you create truths from ?

why to even want truths or understandings or anything ?

or arguments to achieve some equality or do the opposite ?

I am not asking questions I think am I ? well how to even know that :-) I dont know who you or any of these people here are at all :-)
Old 19-08-2018, 10:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Wilco
yes how to understand this

what is a belief ? what is to know ? what you have seen and experienced ?
but what if all can be different to ? would that be a new truth ? or there are many truths ? made from an underlying thing you create truths from ?

why to even want truths or understandings or anything ?

or arguments to achieve some equality or do the opposite ?

I am not asking questions I think am I ? well how to even know that :-) I dont know who you or any of these people here are at all :-)
Well, I have decided that there are almost 8 billion "truths" and to even try and incorporate a few different beliefs into one's own cognitive processes will be enough to drive a person like me totally insane.. therefore, I know what I know...I know what is best for me...and what works for me...and unless another person IS me, they would not have a clue. So, if others try and brainwash me, I get quite defensive because I am as unmoved as the rock of ages...and if anybody else has a problem with me, that always says more about THEM anyway, doesn't it? =)
Old 19-08-2018, 10:48 AM
Roger Wilco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Well, I have decided that there are almost 8 billion "truths" and even to try and incorporate a few different beliefs into one's own processes will be enough to drive a person like me to total insanity... therefore. I know what I know...I know what is best for me...and what works for me...and unless another person IS me, they would not have a clue. So, if others try and brainwash me, I get quite defensive because I am as unmoved as the rock of ages...and if anybody else has a problem with me, that always says more about THEM anyway. =)

wow yes I get that :-) makes sense :-) sounds good too
Old 19-08-2018, 12:01 PM
Ascender

OP, you misunderstand what a tf is, if you had experienced a tf you would know that the point is the growth and that the growth is not something you will get from any other connection, not to that extent. Sure you grow with other connections, but at a much slower rate. The point of tf is when you are ready to grow and that rate. But it's not about fairy tales and ending up with "the one", that's the modern confusion and misconception. It's not about you, ending up with one person, because quite frankly, I doubt the universe cares that much if you end up in a 70 year marriage or not.

And speaking of other connections, there are many, but when you meet from your soul family you will know the difference. There's really no mistaking the difference. There's other romantic connections to, including near twin flames which may be what a lot here are really experiencing. If you hadn't experienced the real tf it would be almost impossible to tell the difference. So I would agree, tf is not the only connection that we can have. Nor does meeting your twin guarantee that you will be in a relationship with them. They come more to change your life and wake you up anyway.

Another purpose seems to break the habit of us being co-dependent. When you are a tf you are "not allowed" (it would seem) to be co-dependent in any way, which is why a lot of tfs end up on the hermit path. The purposes of tf is to break old paradigms in relationships, like being co-dependent, which is typical of the way most people currently are. So there are purposes, it's just not that fairly tale ending purpose that everyone wants.
Old 19-08-2018, 01:52 PM
Knower

The question I would also ask, is, the source of this information as each soul is experiencing their reality in relation to, 3D human experience.
Having said that, i.e., satan was kicked out of heaven, for thinking he was all knowing, more than God. There are angels of light & dark. This is also same today, light, dark.
My own curiosity, healing, journey, is trying to understand, my path, heavenly knowledge. Adam & Eve eat from the tree of knowledge of, "good and evil."

So, heavenly knowledge would be, in my opinion, where The Veil is lifted, so one experiences, heaven, God, beauty, love, understanding beyond this 3D existence.
If death is a lie, from the pit of hell, then Eternal Life, heavenly knowledge would be, to me, a piece of this puzzle, that I am seeing & each person is given free will. Also going through this experience/awakening, consciously, heading into 15 yrs now(into my conscious awakening), or near so.. I am also more accepting, of my own journey, other's differences. I can "hear," someone without having to lose myself into their reality/belief, but I can still accept to whatever degree that there are varying truths.

To me, also, that question of where I am headed, the sense of past/present/future, is strong in myself, my journey.
For instance, as to specifics, in my walk, meeting the latest, t.f., of which I do believe in & for me I relate to the concept of 7 t.f.'s, one twin ray, numerous souls mates, & the 12 in primary soul group, 144 in larger soul group, with of course a larger number still total but a distinction of recognition, growth, & destination (for me that's heaven).
OK so the latest t.f., to me, he is the last of the 6 or the men, in the 12 making up my primary soul group that I am consciously meeting.. just in the last year. He is kind of the baby of the group. We are the same age, this latest t.f. & myself, we get each other.. But he is just awakening in his spirit as to understanding. Each of my primary 12 have helped the other in the way we have but there is like understanding, love, getting who the other is. Granted my first awakening person, shoved me on out, and we have no contact, there is a reality that we grew tremendously together. I could care less what he thinks as to he and I at moment, because God Shows me the bigger picture & there is one.

As to there being MORE than the soul group, separate from the larger picture which you elude to in your OP, sure I think so. BUT, for the sake of 3D and human manifestation, it is past/present/future imo, that I am from GOD (my Source), & there is a Divinity, Father, Son & The Holy Spirit. I am headed to: Heaven.
In that regard is how I am evolving, I believe. I'm fine with hearing other's ideas, but not so much when they call me an idiot. & it's OK that one thinks I am idiot or whatever, as it does not have to be my reality (the idiot part).

The latest t.f. person, has a head injury. He does very well, and to me I can't tell he is head injured. He functions the same as anyone else I know. His IQ is high & his emotional IQ is off the scales. He and I are similar emotionally, not saying mine is off scales, but he is my t.f. and we connect emotionally.
He is stronger slightly this way than I am, as each of my closest of souls, the men (I am female) are slightly stronger than I am, in the way they are stronger than I am. Not that I am weak, but God creates woman from man, for man. God creates man from woman. So the journey in spirit/transformed, is that, a journey. The journey to? is the question of which I contemplate. Heaven is my desired destination as well as my close souls.
I see my latest t.f. guy, as awakening at a time when the world is going through major change, & a soon, uptick in dimensions.

I'm not trying to be difficult but just share the difference I see in the OP comments, & my own beliefs. As I say I'm very aware there are said differences in humans, it's part of the journey.
The place one is headed & from (source) to me is the key question also.
Not everyone is headed to same place I don't think but that's my opinion.
Everyone has a reality (meaning every human), of which carries them through this life.
Old 19-08-2018, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten
I don't disagree with your God-is-in-all-of-us notion... but no such thing as free will for the "lower"/conscious mind, then? If that's true, then why even bother with self-development at all if one has no control over their own destiny? At the end of the day I am a placid, gentle soul, yet 95% of the people in my life, literally from birth, have been nothing of the sort. If I am correct in my self-assessment, that I am a placid, gentle soul, then why would my own soul set me up to fail by ensuring that I'd consistently end up among ugly, vicious people, or be put into circumstances where I could be victimized by them?
The lower conscious mind works in tandem with the higher mind. Of course your lower mind has ultimate choice but if you do not allow the higher mind to function properly by following the path of least resistance, allowing change and having no expectations then you will end up without the manifestation of your true preference.

Also, there are challenges that you wish to explore for the sake of growth, hurdles you have set higher and higher for yourself because you will reach more of your full power and souls desire by overcoming them. Your souls desire is to learn, so follow the path of least resistance by not having expectations and understanding that what has happened before in no way shape or form determines what is going to happen in the future. Know that your manifestation is brand new every day every moment. Do not have expectation, that way you are showing reality a different vibration no matter what happens, because where energy goes energy flows, even if you manifest more of these types of people you will know you have overcome the challenge when you do not respond to them the same way any longer. Do not expect that it will happen again but if it does that’s OK because that simply the universe giving you an opportunity to show yourself if you’ve really gotten over it or not. Once this happens a couple more times where you do not get the same reaction then you will find the manifestation will change and you’ll start to manifest people who are more in alignment with you. There are a lot of unconscious negative beliefs that you did wish to buy into from a higher level so that you could overcome and reach more of your power and right now especially during these few years we are accelerating faster and are being energized with a highly integrative type of transformation energy. Also, by responding in this way, maintaining your preferred state of being and understanding that what other people think say or do has absolutely nothing to do with you and everything to do with them and simply go on about your business by acting on your passion in every moment that you are capable of without any expectation is how you nullify that pre set configuration of negative belief template which was your challenge you decided to come into, this can be understood, integrated and overcome without any more Suffering. Looking at it optimistically as an exciting challenge to bring you more into alignment with yourself will help.