Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magi
You have an over-soul in which there are a few thousand incarnations and those could be called your over-soul mates but you can connect to others in other over-souls just as strongly if and when its relevant for your path. and when its no longer relevant you will attract something else you need, what your soul wanted to experience for the sake of growth which may or may not last "a lifetime"... We need to stop it with the fairy tales that we will find our one and live happily ever after! Firstly thats not up to your lower mind! Secondly, Earth is a master class with higher degrees of challenge because by overcoming those challenges we become more of our self and often times, its relationships that bring that contrast and emotions up the most so our souls chose themes involving different people for different parts of our life for the sake of growth and expansion!

Don't see the point of "There are no such thing as twin flames". There are relationships of many degrees of affinity and intimacy or not, some of which seem to bond people very deeply. By the end of their lives they become inseparable and are as good as "as one".

Twin Flame is just a label signifying relationships that meet a certain set of criteria. You could call it by any other sequence of sounds/letters. It is possible that in rare cases two people meet these criteria.

The basis of split / bifurcated soul is always questionable. I personally don't believe that anyone is born with only a partial soul but that's just my belief. There are those who believe otherwise. I base my thoughts along the lines of neo-African beliefs which align with most philosophical views of soul inc. the Abrahamic faiths but I won't rule out exceptions. Occasionally here one meets someone who does seem lost and given to unhealthy spirituality which could be the fallout of an incomplete soul. I don't know. I keep an open mind.

Yours is the first I've heard of over-soul. One almost imagines it turbo-driven. Anyway, an interesting view. Is it from your personal Holy Book?
Old 17-08-2018, 10:39 PM
Experiencer

To each their own. Unless you have experienced something, it's hard to believe in it when it comes to many things in life. The great thing about spirituality is that we can all have a different experience and come up with our own understanding and still respect others' varying experiences as being possibilities of perception.
Old 19-08-2018, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten
"To love someone means to see them as God intended them." - Fyodor Dostoyevsky...

That really says it all doesnt it??
Old 19-08-2018, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhaunts03
To each their own. Unless you have experienced something, it's hard to believe in it when it comes to many things in life. The great thing about spirituality is that we can all have a different experience and come up with our own understanding and still respect others' varying experiences as being possibilities of perception.
Ive had that connection... your not an incomplete soul, ive seen it ... Its powerful when someone encourages you to find that in yourself, it was never the other, it was all you... I chased a man for 15 years, swore id never find anything like it... then i did... myself... Ive visited realms of myself that were profoundly beautiful, in fact, everything felt was generated from yourself by the use of someone else as a permission slip...
Old 19-08-2018, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Don't see the point of "There are no such thing as twin flames". There are relationships of many degrees of affinity and intimacy or not, some of which seem to bond people very deeply. By the end of their lives they become inseparable and are as good as "as one".

Twin Flame is just a label signifying relationships that meet a certain set of criteria. You could call it by any other sequence of sounds/letters. It is possible that in rare cases two people meet these criteria.

The basis of split / bifurcated soul is always questionable. I personally don't believe that anyone is born with only a partial soul but that's just my belief. There are those who believe otherwise. I base my thoughts along the lines of neo-African beliefs which align with most philosophical views of soul inc. the Abrahamic faiths but I won't rule out exceptions. Occasionally here one meets someone who does seem lost and given to unhealthy spirituality which could be the fallout of an incomplete soul. I don't know. I keep an open mind.

Yours is the first I've heard of over-soul. One almost imagines it turbo-driven. Anyway, an interesting view. Is it from your personal Holy Book?

It was to get a response and look lol it worked! The word Over-soul is from my own channelled messages aswell as Bashar.
Old 19-08-2018, 03:27 AM
Master
Then, there's the Oversoul's, Oversoul's, Oversoul's, Oversoul,.....The hierarchy of existence never ends.

Often, one is born feeling "incomplete". Feeling like they are only one half of something...and when the other half joins, the combined force, vibration and energy is much greater than either on an individual level....One could even say that it is extreme duality taken to absolute non-duality.

Many people are also satisfied with the whole experience that everything exists within THEM, so they don't need anybody or anything else...no Oversoul...no God...no Twin Flame... nothing apart from or outside of Self...but such people are very rare and indeed very fortunate to have that...to actually realise that.

For the rest of us who are not so fortunate...who have to work harder at our spiritual growth, we require a concept...or a person...or a God...or an Angel...or an Oversoul/Higher Self to put us in touch with our true, Spiritual Selves because we are totally incapable of doing it "alone" and whether that is due to karma, genetics...who knows?
Old 19-08-2018, 05:15 AM
Master
Quote:
You have an over-soul in which there are a few thousand incarnations and those could be called your over-soul mates but you can connect to others in other over-souls just as strongly if and when its relevant for your path. and when its no longer relevant you will attract something else you need, what your soul wanted to experience for the sake of growth which may or may not last "a lifetime"... We need to stop it with the fairy tales that we will find our one and live happily ever after! Firstly thats not up to your lower mind! Secondly, Earth is a master class with higher degrees of challenge because by overcoming those challenges we become more of our self and often times, its relationships that bring that contrast and emotions up the most so our souls chose themes involving different people for different parts of our life for the sake of growth and expansion!

No I don't have an oversoul, nor am I part of an oversoul or ever have been.
Oversouls move through the mineral realm, the plant and animal realm and individualizes as it enters the third density. From than on, the function between the souls is very different, and it would be misleading to talk further of an oversoul. Most use the term soul group. A soul group can extent over several densities. The reason for this is simple, since souls became individual soul, they develop on an individual level, some faster some slower. All will stay connected to the group unless a soul chooses the dark path.
Even so this is the most common path of development, it is by far not the only one. There are many others.

I stopped talking about the twin flame concept some time ago. If someone chooses to focus on it, it is their choice.
Old 19-08-2018, 06:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Then, there's the Oversoul's, Oversoul's, Oversoul's, Oversoul,.....The hierarchy of existence never ends.

Often, one is born feeling "incomplete". Feeling like they are only one half of something...and when the other half joins, the combined force, vibration and energy is much greater than either on an individual level....One could even say that it is extreme duality taken to absolute non-duality.

Many people are also satisfied with the whole experience that everything exists within THEM, so they don't need anybody or anything else...no Oversoul...no God...no Twin Flame... nothing apart from or outside of Self...but such people are very rare and indeed very fortunate to have that...to actually realise that.

For the rest of us who are not so fortunate...who have to work harder at our spiritual growth, we require a concept...or a person...or a God...or an Angel...or an Oversoul/Higher Self to put us in touch with our true, Spiritual Selves because we are totally incapable of doing it "alone" and whether that is due to karma, genetics...who knows?

Hi :) I like the name change.

I'm sure most ppl who realize this truth (all self and no self are really pointing to the same thing...) actually had many helpers along the way to help them realize this! That's what true "twin flames" really do, major catalysts towards enlightenment.
Old 19-08-2018, 06:22 AM
Master
Quote:

This is my take... True love is true love is true love. Why put a concept on it when true love ultimately ends up shattering our conceptual mind... I believed in twin flames for years only to learn it's just another form of delusion to be seen through and let go of.

What matters is this: if it's true love, the love will grow and grow and grow. You will fall in love with them, but also yourself, and eventually the whole world and it will have zero to do with possessing the other.

But if it's possessive love that's not really love... and that is the only reason why we would feel a need to label someone as MY twin flame anyways.
Old 19-08-2018, 07:08 AM
Knower
All the typical Non-Twins who dominate this forum have turned up to the thread.

Honestly, I am quite happy to know that genuine Twin Flames are a minority and not everyone is a Twin Flame.

A lot of you speaking about an experience you've never had.