Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-08-2018, 04:43 AM
Knower

Is anyone else feeling or experiencing this?

Seriously, is it just me or is the energy crazy right now? Things have been crazy this week between my twin and me... it's unbelievable. So much has been going on... I feel so overwhelmed and all over the place. It's like an adrenaline rush on steroids.
Old 23-08-2018, 06:52 AM
Knower

Can relate. Great description of the intensity too ("adrenaline rush on steroids").

The planet is going through a lot right now, ready to shift to higher dimension (imo).
The closer connections in my life it's like everyone is trying to somehow align or ground themselves, without the rest of our soul family present.
Past/Present/Future is about to merge (?) into a higher dimension.
For myself.. to pull away from.. meaning to be OUT with others more, not pull too close to or if I am close to the connection then work to find that balance in life but with more effort.
I know it's easy to say what to do but in the middle of the intensity it feels as you say about the hyper awakened state.
Old 23-08-2018, 11:07 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloneyetnot
Seriously, is it just me or is the energy crazy right now? Things have been crazy this week between my twin and me... it's unbelievable. So much has been going on... I feel so overwhelmed and all over the place. It's like an adrenaline rush on steroids.

I felt a shift recently, that's for sure. It's a lot calmer than what you describe but it does feel as if something has clicked into place. I have felt for a couple of weeks now that we need to meet to talk, to just reconnect face to face and perhaps some of this is to be shared on some level, and this feeling gets stronger and stronger where I can tell this isn't just me and wishful thinking as it has done in the past, but now it is as if he is desperately calling out to me.

Neither of us will make the first move though, that's just it. We are both with other people, and I do not feel as if we are heading for a romantic partnership - which is what he might be totally confused about right now because he doesn't understand things on a spiritual level. Not like I do anyways. Whatever is going on, it is STRONG.
Old 23-08-2018, 11:21 AM
Experiencer

I totally get what you are saying. I know there was a period that my twin and I were supposed to meet but we both didn't. I am with someone else and he was until recently. He waited for me to be single simply so we could talk. Now I have made it clear i am focusing on my relationship. I said goodbye. Do I think of him everyday yes but I push it aside and keep going.
Five years I have been on this rollercoaster. Now I just want to get off. I know we are crazy alike but I just keep reminding myself I am happy and stable. I don't believe our connection could give me that.

So I guess my question to you. What do you want out of the connection? :)
Old 23-08-2018, 01:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
I totally get what you are saying. I know there was a period that my twin and I were supposed to meet but we both didn't. I am with someone else and he was until recently. He waited for me to be single simply so we could talk. Now I have made it clear i am focusing on my relationship. I said goodbye. Do I think of him everyday yes but I push it aside and keep going.
Five years I have been on this rollercoaster. Now I just want to get off. I know we are crazy alike but I just keep reminding myself I am happy and stable. I don't believe our connection could give me that.

So I guess my question to you. What do you want out of the connection? :)

Is this asked to me or the original poster? :) Your experience is similar to mine, although mine has been going on for 10 years :( I pushed it aside over and over - but right now, it is upfront and ready for something else to happen.

What I want out of the connection? I'm not so sure, have asked myself many questions very similar but I think yours is nice and simple: and I need to address that.

Weird thing was, I read this in my weekly horoscope this lunchtime: 'This week will confront you with a pretty simple situation that feels really complicated.' The question does indeed feel complicated lol but is a simple enough question, so will reflect. thank you.
Old 23-08-2018, 01:44 PM
Guide

Yes, a lot going on at a rapid speed.

My lesson right now is one of feeling more confident in my friendships and dealing with the feeling no one makes me a priority. This is being strongly mirrored back to me especially by my twin and it's relentless.

I mentioned to him yesterday how long it's been since I've seen him, to which he pointed out the many times we tried and the obstacles that have been in the way of that. He seems to be really trying to get me to understand that just because he (and others) have not been available that it's not me. I have a hard time with this but seems I'm going to learn it whether I want to or not.

Old 23-08-2018, 07:21 PM
Experiencer

Hi sorry Seenthelight. The question was for you. It is a very simple but difficult question to answer I completely agree. It is one I have began asking myself daily.
Old 23-08-2018, 08:00 PM
Master
Agree, very vibrant energy, fast paced changes, I can't keep up... Just gotto go with the turning tides as best I can. But I've got this very strong feeling I'm not alone, that we are interlocking with others on a spiritual level. That we are indeed creating the web at the moment..

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 24-08-2018, 03:04 AM
Knower

Thanks all for making me feel less alone. <3 The energies have just been so intense lately... I can't even sleep. Tons of manifesting and spiritual confirmations of things. Major things going on with my TF connection... I'm just like, what is going on? I haven't felt this way in what feels like eons.
Old 24-08-2018, 08:36 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Hi sorry Seenthelight. The question was for you. It is a very simple but difficult question to answer I completely agree. It is one I have began asking myself daily.

No need to apologise, just wanted to be clear. And your question was the exact question I need, even if it frustrates me that I don't know the answer. I know not to contact him now until I know the answer - well that's what I have told myself!