Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-08-2018, 07:49 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Letting Go..I'm Sucking At It!

And I want to...I feel like I keep climbing toward a place of 'non-attachment' only to have it move a bit more beyond me. I need to let him go. The way it call came to pass in the end was/is a 'nightmare.'
Old 24-08-2018, 01:11 PM
Knower

My first conscious t.f. experience/awaking was about 15 yrs ago & I too was having such a hard time letting go.
2 yrs after t.f. leaves for good, along comes my twin ray (I had no prior knowledge of this stuff so wasn't looking, not that there is anything wrong with the knowing ahead of time!). To say again, I don't really think these are This Or That, it's this & that, meaning each soul connection is meaningful in the way that it is.
Twin ray said to me, to get over someone, or something, usually one has to replace. Twin ray has tremendous wisdom. I also don't think that the idea of, "replacing," means necessarily putting, A Person, in the lost one's place.
It does however, I believe now, mean, working through, the grief.
Loss is a big deal, it is a process. When losing (which is basically illusion) a close loved one, soul connection, the familiar, it does take time.
It has helped me to keep working on myself along this journey so I don't feel I need to get, "hooked," into unhealthy connections, but it is that I have come to understand being open to, healing, around other souls, particularly ones who resonate (as to our healing).

I would have said, before meeting twin ray, no, because a lot of psychology will say not to replace.. I don't think it's means just going around finding new partners, but it can mean allowing the energy/movement, love, to propel one to others. This can be by doing what one loves & meeting others, in group settings, etc.
I pray a lot, & usually God will move me through situations. It can be uncomfortable at times (as most all of us agree).. but the idea that one is to just let go and the loss evaporates or goes away? .. maybe so with a non soul connection, but with these ones I'm meeting that I feel forever connected to, it doesn't, "go away," or that I am able to, un attach. There is perspective, releasing to healing.. Understanding I may not even have that much contact with them, say millennial reign of heaven (1000 years) or perhaps ongoing.. but to me, we are connected. The understanding comes with time.
Evolving, working through (the fire), focusing on higher power (to me that is God).. If one can walk through walls in heaven? it is work & process.
It will get better.. TIME heals.
I used to be able to, let go, but these closer soul connections are a bit different.. sure I can let go, but to just push them out of my mind that there is no connectedness ? no. I can keep loving, praying, understanding..
God continues to bring souls into my life who get me and I get them.. it's that HE wants first place (is what I experience).. & the other side is the coming back together.. not of just one but of His Creation for His Purpose.
It takes time.. be kind to self, use the loss to connect to Source (to me, God) & to develop self.
I love the saying, "when the student is ready, the teacher arrives." These soul connections are like this & it's not one sided.