Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 20-08-2020, 09:21 AM
Experiencer
Deep Meditation

Has anybody meditated so deep they have had to slowly bring there self into the now or end stumbling over from side to side i this this is what's called not been grounded i used to meditate with a Buddhist group it was ok you have a chatter or natter what ever you want to call it. but were i mainly learned how to meditate i prefer group meditations there's more power there as a group a lot of people don't take any notice i don't know what you guys experience when meditate in a new environment this is when i get the experiences practically when I've focused on some picture for some reason OM chanting is a good form what i have heard as the lazy mans meditation but its pretty good really most new people when asked how they found it or did anything happen stay silent i noticed if somebody speaks up first it encourages the others to speak up i suppose they don't want to feel foolish but the way i look at it, life's about experiences one should be not afraid to speak out because of what others think. i do be leave there are five levels of mediation or altered states level one is classed as a very light trance. level two is a medium trance dream like state bit like somebody getting absorbed in something level three medium trance this could be like in the zone I'm not sure if it applies to medium ship trance although i noticed the environmental surrounding and air seem heavy. level four deep trance which fall into a hypnagogic regular sleep state i wonder if this is what's termed as having a dream in a wake like state thankfully only happened a few times not while i was driving. level five very deep trance complete loss of consciousness a dreamless state.
the first two levels would be ideal for meditation
Old 20-08-2020, 10:12 AM
Master
Difficult to read. Could you edit and use punctuation and start a new paragraph when needed maybe.
Old 21-08-2020, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
Has anybody meditated so deep they have had to slowly bring there self
into the now or end stumbling over from side to side i this this is what's called not been grounded i used to
meditate with a Buddhist group it was ok you have a chatter or natter what ever you want to call it.

but where i mainly learned how to meditate i prefer group meditations there's more power there as a group
a lot of people don't take any notice i don't know what you guys experience
when meditate in a new environment
this is when i get the experiences practically when I've focused on some
picture for some reason
OM chanting is a good form what i have heard as the lazy mans meditation
but its pretty good really most new people when asked how they found it or did anything
happen stay silent i noticed if somebody speaks up first it encourages the others to speak up i suppose they
don't want to feel foolish but the way i look at it, life's about experiences
one should be not afraid to speak out because of what others think.

i do believe there are five levels of mediation or altered states level one is classed as a very light trance.
level two is a medium trance dream like state bit like somebody getting absorbed in something level three medium
trance this could be like in the zone

I'm not sure if it applies to medium ship trance although i noticed the environmental surrounding and air seem heavy.
level four deep trance which
fall into a hypnagogic regular sleep state i wonder if this is what's termed as having a dream in a
wake like state thankfully only happened a few times not while i was driving.
level five very deep trance complete loss of consciousness a dreamless state.
the first two levels would be ideal for meditation
Ha! Ah the good times ---bringing myself back from going off into galaxies and thinking - ''OH, I think I'm leaving my body and might not be BACK!'
Hahahahahaha -good times.

Environment changes? Ah, oh my ---barometric pressure changes, electric, tingling charge in the whole room, etc?
Again, good times!!!!

I adore group meditation. The SRF group here is mine.

Hope this helps, FairyCrystal. Did me!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-08-2020, 10:58 PM
Experiencer

My experience that in a deep samadhi state that there is cystal clear awareness but no ability to respond outwardly.

As we get into deep meditation states - that many different things may arise, thoughts, emotions, experiences - this is the burning up of karmic content and best to acknowledge them and move on. As these burn up we eventuall can gain deeper insights, wisdom, unconditional love , etc. Keep going until one reaches Transcedent Knowledge / Divine Love Illumination.

Kindly respond.
Old 22-08-2020, 11:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueElephant
My experience that in a deep samadhi state that there is cystal clear awareness but no ability to respond outwardly.

yeah if you go down the known paths you get only what the known paths know to teach... which is perplexing because without the known paths you have to make a path of your own and people don't like that kind of unknown.

Someone just posted a quote from the gospel of thomas though which said among other things part of the task is to make the outer and inner alike, as opposed to concentrating on either at the expense of the other....
Old 23-08-2020, 02:02 AM
Master
Quote:
In my experience, as we continue in pure formless awareness it gradually comes to integrate into the forms of our body-mind and its active expressions. Just keep going.

Old 23-08-2020, 02:39 AM
Experiencer

Many Paths do as you say FLeaves, however some do not. There are Paths that seem that way, however after Inconceivable Realization - the kind that stabalizes - one is invited into unknown areas. Not all Traditional Paths are as they seem.

Xan - I understand and concur with you However there is so much more than Pure Formless Awareness: From where comes pure formless awareness?
Old 23-08-2020, 06:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Many Paths do as you say FLeaves, however some do not. There are Paths that seem that way, however after Inconceivable Realization - the kind that stabalizes - one is invited into unknown areas. Not all Traditional Paths are as they seem.

Xan - I understand and concur with you However there is so much more than Pure Formless Awareness: From where comes pure formless awareness?

maybe you could go other places, that the vast of majority of people never heard of. But it really is human nature to take on the calamities of those who precede you; study with someone and you'll get both the good and the bad. You see the same in politics, where one gets 'groomed' for positions and so nothing ever really changes...
Old 23-08-2020, 06:51 PM
Experiencer

Yes, I can see this... this is why it is very important who we discern to hang out with and create living relationships with, etc. Especially with Spiritual Teachers and such.
Old 23-08-2020, 06:54 PM
Experiencer

and also the process of purifying ones lower nature and living in our true Identity which is inconceivable to the mind - mind or lower mind being the human nature. yes... ?