Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-08-2020, 07:21 AM
Master
Mental Projection Of the Empty Self

A visionary teqnique that i found by my own.I've used it to project my self to the surface of the sun,and it almost fried my nervous system.It was so real,that i was even smelling it.

It all begins with my intention to send out my empty-void self somehwere.I close my eyes and i see (in vision) an empty bluish humanoid outline jumping our from my physical body.The outline contains nothing but blackness inside it.

I see this empty outline leaving my room and i for a second i imagine that it's traveling to the outer space.

The scene changes and i see this empty body landing to the surface of the sun.In my vision,the sun it's huge,and the empty body very small.(like a snowflake landing to a soccer ball)

At this point,i was burned out.My body raised extreme temperature,liquids were coming out from my eyes and nose,and i could even smell the sun's heat inside and around me.

The second time i used this vision,i landed the empty figure on a flower field outside my house,and i tasted and smelled flowers.(they were bitter).
Old 14-08-2020, 07:33 AM
Master
Some other things i've noticed.

If the body i imagine is physical (flesh and clothes),i don't receive any energetic feedback.It has to be empty and see it landing by his feet.

Also i have to 'see' the body coming out from my physical one.I believe this way,i'm sending signal to my subconsious that whatever will happen to my projection,will have an impact on my physical as well.

Before the vision,i contemplate for some seconds,about what i'm going to do.It's like informing my subconsious that i'll send my empty self somewhere,and then i start the vision.
Old 14-08-2020, 08:51 AM
Master

I too have seen the Sun but I had no problems seeing it, it was like giant ball of light, right? I've seen it from a distance, to me, it looked like a football ball.

So you managed to have an out of body experience, what do you want to achieve with this? If you have the chance, please try find God. I've been searching for God for so so long... but I never had one experience where I could say 100%, this is God. I've read so many NDEs and they had a such experience...

I often find myself in the Void, the Bible describes this as the "outer darkness" it is the "place" of complete nothingness, from this place, many NDEs see the tunnel and the Light but I am always returning back to this world, it happened last night again. I struggled to return into this world, I hold myself to my memories so that I would be able to come back. I said to myself: "I can't die now, I can't, I have to return back"; I fought with this powerful force that was taking me away and I did return.
Old 14-08-2020, 11:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I too have seen the Sun but I had no problems seeing it, it was like giant ball of light, right? I've seen it from a distance, to me, it looked like a football ball.

So you managed to have an out of body experience, what do you want to achieve with this? If you have the chance, please try find God. I've been searching for God for so so long... but I never had one experience where I could say 100%, this is God. I've read so many NDEs and they had a such experience...

I often find myself in the Void, the Bible describes this as the "outer darkness" it is the "place" of complete nothingness, from this place, many NDEs see the tunnel and the Light but I am always returning back to this world, it happened last night again. I struggled to return into this world, I hold myself to my memories so that I would be able to come back. I said to myself: "I can't die now, I can't, I have to return back"; I fought with this powerful force that was taking me away and I did return.
From my understanding,working with vision,is about working within your memory bank,and use it as an interface.(You can't visualize something you haven't seen,right)?
Maybe i'm not good at labeling things,but it wasn't an OOBE.
What i wanted to achieve with this?
Good question.
It came to my on it's own.I believe it's a subconsious thing.In one moment you just know how to do things.
I wanted to progress.I wanted to learn things,i wanted to do this and that,etc.
Why?
I have no idea.

That's why recently i stopped everything.I feel like someone is pushing me to learn things concerning occult practise.And even worse,it feels almost natural.Like i was born for that.

As about God,we don't share the same views.
Old 14-08-2020, 11:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
From my understanding,working with vision,is about working within your memory bank,and use it as an interface.(You can't visualize something you haven't seen,right)?
Maybe i'm not good at labeling things,but it wasn't an OOBE.
What i wanted to achieve with this?
Good question.
It came to my on it's own.I believe it's a subconsious thing.In one moment you just know how to do things.
I wanted to progress.I wanted to learn things,i wanted to do this and that,etc.
Why?
I have no idea.

That's why recently i stopped everything.I feel like someone is pushing me to learn things concerning occult practise.And even worse,it feels almost natural.Like i was born for that.

As about God,we don't share the same views.

I see, so basically, you are using your own imagination to explore the inner depths of your being, I just wanna say, be careful and aware of any presence that may be around you, hidden from your "eyes"...

Just a question, I ask all people who want to explore more than this reality, for me, it has always been because of my quest for finding God.

Why do you learn occult practices? I've read one or two things but I never indulged myself with such things, you never know what these practices are really about!

I understand you very well, I have the same feeling, I can not understand it, how could this be.. I already talked about how a cult tried to make me join their club but I said no, so be careful, if you receive such invitations, deny them... it's for your own good.

I understand, try study the NDEs and maybe you can learn more, this is what I do...
Old 14-08-2020, 11:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I see, so basically, you are using your own imagination to explore the inner depths of your being, I just wanna say, be careful and aware of any presence that may be around you, hidden from your "eyes"...

Just a question, I ask all people who want to explore more than this reality, for me, it has always been because of my quest for finding God.

Why do you learn occult practices? I've read one or two things but I never indulged myself with such things, you never know what these practices are really about!

I understand you very well, I have the same feeling, I can not understand it, how could this be.. I already talked about how a cult tried to make me join their club but I said no, so be careful, if you receive such invitations, deny them... it's for your own good.

I understand, try study the NDEs and maybe you can learn more, this is what I do...
I'll be honest.As inavalan wrote somewhere,to control my reality and be the master of my fate.(unfortunately i'm not seeing it happening).

From what i learned so far,if a strong entity (or your own inner self) wants you to advance and learn,you can't imagine how clever will organize things for you,in order not only to push you,but make you want it as well.
At the very end it'll look like you're hungry for knowledge and experience,not knowing why and how.
Old 14-08-2020, 11:46 AM
Master
No cult can approach me.My poltergeist will scare the s h i t of any armchair who thinks he's advanced.(lol)
Old 14-08-2020, 11:52 AM
Master
And just now,i had an epiphany.
How about using the same vision,but instead of me,to visualize someone else?
That could be a really terrible experience for a known enemy of mine.( i mean for someone i know how he looks like)

To land them on the sun,and fry them big time.
Old 14-08-2020, 03:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
And just now,i had an epiphany.
How about using the same vision,but instead of me,to visualize someone else?
That could be a really terrible experience for a known enemy of mine.( i mean for someone i know how he looks like)

To land them on the sun,and fry them big time.

Don't do it.. Don't do to others what you would not want them do to you, I am not here to tell you the right from wrong, just saying.

I too had some horrible experiences.. and I have no enemies that I know, but maybe there are some people who hate me for no reason... I never had such an intention, to harm those who may have caused me some horrible dreams, including the experience of being burned alive. There were moments when only some parts of my body were burned, or some parts of my body were heavily hurt.. I don't understand how can someone do something like this..
Old 14-08-2020, 03:35 PM
Master
Interesting,but it's a topic for another thread.Thanks anyway.