Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-07-2020, 12:06 PM
Experiencer
Arrow OBE Lessons

Please if another fellow out of body explorer want to bring help and clarity.
Let's work together on the following points in order to help everyone.
Specially to reduce fears

1 - Reality is a complex mutil-dimensional and multi-verse system.
Right now the year 1,000 in planet earth existing.
Right now the year 5,000 in planet earth is existing.
Right now different variations of the same timeline is existing.

So many times, I have done an out of body experience, turn back to see my physical body... and instead observe another living & real physical being there in my bedroom. That was another parallel multiverse existing.

--------

2 - The process, or the language to communicate spiritually is done by Thinking/Telepathically. Everything you think, is wide open and you can't hide your thoughts and ideas.

Imagine this on planet earth, you can catch a bad person instantenously.

Although if you have fear, that becomes widely open too

-----

3 - Everyone has a "Higher Selves" Family Group whom you can trust them, to let them choose your next experiences and adventues that will benefit you the most.

This are unique individuals that come from your same Higher Self.

Some of them had a human experience, others a non-human experience, others no physical experience at all.

This group is like a family to you.

They have really noble & good intentions for your growth & intelligence, and truly want you to be happy & work with them.

If you let them do the navigation of your OBE's, you will be surprised about how much they know you are going to like!

-----

4 - The Final Endgame is not to go into the "Source" and become "One".

The Final Endgame will be to become a veteran multi-dimensional godlike being that is an independent individual completely fearless

---

5 - Advanced Souls know they can canoot change the system (or any individual/group) and they dont wish to. They are content to enjoy themselves in the Earth Life System and the only influence they exert is to maximize their own experience

---

6 - Out of body experiences are CRITICALLY IMPORTANT for the "After Life". In terms of TOTAL FREEDOM.

The more skills you have with OBE's (in your physical life) = The more Freedom & Godlike powers you will have in the afterlife!

Do you know that the vast majority Dead people are "Stuck" in an non-physical environment without any powers at all?

That's true

They wonder how I am able to teletransport and change my form at my own will, while they can't

Here are the list of skills to master doing OBE's, so In the "aferlife" you become a "godlike" individual with total freedom and power

A - Teletransportation across timeline (past/future), multiverses, dimensions (up/down), location

B - Teletrsnportation into the "Source Dimension" and becoming an orb of light with 360º vision beyond form (a MUST to do goal)

C - Eating food and Drinking water with your spiritual body (This is possible)

D - Going into a mirror and changing your form into different animals, becoming bigger or smaller, emanating light. (With this skill you become fearless. Because if something wants to scare you, you can change your form into something more bigger than it and laugh at it)

E - Sex. Yes you heard it, you must have to have sex at your own will with another being who wants that too. You can have sex as a different form that the human body, and is a lot of fun doing that.
If you don't have sex on an OBE, you will have to have another physical life re-incarnation and most idiotic dead people do that.

F - Creation. You must have to create something

G - Ghosting around the physical world. Going through walls, though water, through air, through space.

E - Reuniting with your Spiritual Family

F - Recover back your memory before you decided to become human

Thats why becoming Human is so attractive. The downsize is having a ****** life of limitations and problems.

But the upside is to become a godlike IF you become aware of your spiritual body & get skillful at it. Otherwise no smart spiritual being would want to become a human if there was no big reward.

-----

Please stop & THINK about it.

IF all physically dead people would become godlike individuals with total freedom & powers. Then, why would you re-incarnate at all?

That doesn't make sense.

And IF having a physical life would be so bad, hard and limited without any big rewards at all... Then why would any advanced sould will want to do that?

That doesn't make sense either..

Therefore that's why becoming a master Out of body explorer is so critically important to you, because it will make you a godlike individual and it will give you total freedom forever

Last edited by SpiritualFreedom : 27-07-2020 at 02:27 PM.
Old 27-07-2020, 04:51 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Please if another fellow out of body explorer want to bring help and clarity.
Let's work together on the following points in order to help everyone.
Specially to reduce fears

1 - Reality is a complex mutil-dimensional and multi-verse system.
Right now the year 1,000 in planet earth existing.
Right now the year 5,000 in planet earth is existing.
Right now different variations of the same timeline is existing.

So many times, I have done an out of body experience, turn back to see my physical body... and instead observe another living & real physical being there in my bedroom. That was another parallel multiverse existing.

--------

2 - The process, or the language to communicate spiritually is done by Thinking/Telepathically. Everything you think, is wide open and you can't hide your thoughts and ideas.

Imagine this on planet earth, you can catch a bad person instantenously.

Although if you have fear, that becomes widely open too

-----

3 - Everyone has a "Higher Selves" Family Group whom you can trust them, to let them choose your next experiences and adventues that will benefit you the most.

This are unique individuals that come from your same Higher Self.

Some of them had a human experience, others a non-human experience, others no physical experience at all.

This group is like a family to you.

They have really noble & good intentions for your growth & intelligence, and truly want you to be happy & work with them.

If you let them do the navigation of your OBE's, you will be surprised about how much they know you are going to like!

-----

4 - The Final Endgame is not to go into the "Source" and become "One".

The Final Endgame will be to become a veteran multi-dimensional godlike being that is an independent individual completely fearless

---

5 - Advanced Souls know they can canoot change the system (or any individual/group) and they dont wish to. They are content to enjoy themselves in the Earth Life System and the only influence they exert is to maximize their own experience

---

6 - Out of body experiences are CRITICALLY IMPORTANT for the "After Life". In terms of TOTAL FREEDOM.

The more skills you have with OBE's (in your physical life) = The more Freedom & Godlike powers you will have in the afterlife!

Do you know that the vast majority Dead people are "Stuck" in an non-physical environment without any powers at all?

That's true

They wonder how I am able to teletransport and change my form at my own will, while they can't

Here are the list of skills to master doing OBE's, so In the "aferlife" you become a "godlike" individual with total freedom and power

A - Teletransportation across timeline (past/future), multiverses, dimensions (up/down), location

B - Teletrsnportation into the "Source Dimension" and becoming an orb of light with 360º vision beyond form (a MUST to do goal)

C - Eating food and Drinking water with your spiritual body (This is possible)

D - Going into a mirror and changing your form into different animals, becoming bigger or smaller, emanating light. (With this skill you become fearless. Because if something wants to scare you, you can change your form into something more bigger than it and laugh at it)

E - Sex. Yes you heard it, you must have to have sex at your own will with another being who wants that too. You can have sex as a different form that the human body, and is a lot of fun doing that.
If you don't have sex on an OBE, you will have to have another physical life re-incarnation and most idiotic dead people do that.

F - Creation. You must have to create something

G - Ghosting around the physical world. Going through walls, though water, through air, through space.

E - Reuniting with your Spiritual Family

F - Recover back your memory before you decided to become human

Thats why becoming Human is so attractive. The downsize is having a ****** life of limitations and problems.

But the upside is to become a godlike IF you become aware of your spiritual body & get skillful at it. Otherwise no smart spiritual being would want to become a human if there was no big reward.

-----

Please stop & THINK about it.

IF all physically dead people would become godlike individuals with total freedom & powers. Then, why would you re-incarnate at all?

That doesn't make sense.

And IF having a physical life would be so bad, hard and limited without any big rewards at all... Then why would any advanced sould will want to do that?

That doesn't make sense either..

Therefore that's why becoming a master Out of body explorer is so critically important to you, because it will make you a godlike individual and it will give you total freedom forever
Hi, thank you for sharing this :) I don't understand the connection between the love making in the spiritual realm and that this will stop the reincarnation thing, though? for long time now I told myself please don't ask that, but now I can't help myself, i am too curious - why is there a connection?

all the best
Old 28-07-2020, 10:08 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi, thank you for sharing this :) I don't understand the connection between the love making in the spiritual realm and that this will stop the reincarnation thing, though? for long time now I told myself please don't ask that, but now I can't help myself, i am too curious - why is there a connection?

all the best

I know that sex in our society is labelled as something "bad" or "sinful", but that's a belief system.

This is important, even some "Spiritual Authors" and "Spiritual Books", write down very fearful experiences and how bad sex is. Something that you must avoid, in order to "transcend" or something along those lines.

This authors have fears around sex, therefore, they will have fearful experiences around sex. The fears manifest very quickly on higher dimensions.

Since all forms are illusions, is their own fears and that's not the truth!

Because I see sex as a fun game, I have a complete different manifestations and experiences.

You see, we allways have to be onguard of destroying limits.

The connection is because the more skills you develop with OBE's = The more godlike powers & freedom you will have.

That's the BIG REWARD of going into a physical body, because a successful graduate of it, becomes a godlike.

The ignorant after physical death will be stuck on a consensus reality with no freedom or godlike powers whatsoever. They can't change their form, they can't teletransport, they can't have sex, they can't fly, they can't eat.... So they decide to re-incarnate out of boredom because they are stuck.

Otherwise no one would want to become human at all.
If there was no big reward, right?
Old 28-07-2020, 07:32 PM
asearcher

Quote:
I know that sex in our society is labelled as something "bad" or "sinful", but that's a belief system.

This is important, even some "Spiritual Authors" and "Spiritual Books", write down very fearful experiences and how bad sex is. Something that you must avoid, in order to "transcend" or something along those lines.

This authors have fears around sex, therefore, they will have fearful experiences around sex. The fears manifest very quickly on higher dimensions.

Since all forms are illusions, is their own fears and that's not the truth!

Because I see sex as a fun game, I have a complete different manifestations and experiences.

You see, we allways have to be onguard of destroying limits.

The connection is because the more skills you develop with OBE's = The more godlike powers & freedom you will have.

That's the BIG REWARD of going into a physical body, because a successful graduate of it, becomes a godlike.

The ignorant after physical death will be stuck on a consensus reality with no freedom or godlike powers whatsoever. They can't change their form, they can't teletransport, they can't have sex, they can't fly, they can't eat.... So they decide to re-incarnate out of boredom because they are stuck.

Otherwise no one would want to become human at all.
If there was no big reward, right?
Thanks so much for explaining :)
i have experienced from two past lives what it was like in the afterlife. I was skeptic to what I experience had happen but then realized after years later searching finding validation that it had. I remember the zooming in-gift and thinking of someone and suddenly seeing that person and in next instant thinking of someone else and then seeing that person. i remember seeing through the body after a demand to want to do that. In one of the afterlives I was in a foggy-land and could look at the people, earth.Besides from this I can't remember eating and definitely not being intimate with someone. I've always wanted to remember going into the light and getting somewhere in heaven but that has never happened. So no life review and no remembrance of choosing my next life.

Last edited by asearcher : 28-07-2020 at 08:24 PM.
Old 29-07-2020, 10:42 AM
Experiencer
Tasting food works, I did myself with bubble gum and it was amazing!

Also I could do maths on a calculator, feel the touch of buttons, and see the results on the screen. But the logic was wrong there. I remember putting 9x9, and it was "98" instead of "81" LOL

The best thing to master is the skill to change your form in front of a mirror. Becoming bigger, smaller, into an animal, into a dinosaur, grow 4 arms, into a ghost -- Because if you do that, then you truly become FEARLESS.

You see, if something wants to freak you out, or a fear test happens... You grow in size, and you laught at it!
Or you become a ghost, so they can't even touch you!

That's the First thing I do, when I do an OBE.

I go to my mirror and I practice changing my form all the time.

I recommend you to do that, because it will make you powerful & confident EVERYWHERE

In reality, on the higher dimensions, all forms are illusions (including the physical) --- Therefore why not use forms as a tool to our advantage & power?

I use form and concepts to my control, rather than being controled by it!

Also I don't care what anyone says, I want to have control & power of my entire existance without any limits

True Free Will IS True Free Will
Old 29-07-2020, 03:20 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Tasting food works, I did myself with bubble gum and it was amazing!

Also I could do maths on a calculator, feel the touch of buttons, and see the results on the screen. But the logic was wrong there. I remember putting 9x9, and it was "98" instead of "81" LOL

The best thing to master is the skill to change your form in front of a mirror. Becoming bigger, smaller, into an animal, into a dinosaur, grow 4 arms, into a ghost -- Because if you do that, then you truly become FEARLESS.

You see, if something wants to freak you out, or a fear test happens... You grow in size, and you laught at it!
Or you become a ghost, so they can't even touch you!

That's the First thing I do, when I do an OBE.

I go to my mirror and I practice changing my form all the time.

I recommend you to do that, because it will make you powerful & confident EVERYWHERE

In reality, on the higher dimensions, all forms are illusions (including the physical) --- Therefore why not use forms as a tool to our advantage & power?

I use form and concepts to my control, rather than being controled by it!

Also I don't care what anyone says, I want to have control & power of my entire existance without any limits

True Free Will IS True Free Will
Hi sounds really wonderful, to say the last. If one does not make a conscious decision to change form - how does one then look? Is one a copy of one's physical body? Is this the astral-self? Or this is different from what dimension one is in? Sorry to ask so many questions...but would really appreciate your answer :) Can it happen that when ones does enter that world that one can suddenly get "snatch" by something/someone? Sudden pull? As if an arm just came around one's waist? I know it is a strange question...
Old 29-07-2020, 10:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi sounds really wonderful, to say the last. If one does not make a conscious decision to change form - how does one then look? Is one a copy of one's physical body? Is this the astral-self? Or this is different from what dimension one is in? Sorry to ask so many questions...but would really appreciate your answer :) Can it happen that when ones does enter that world that one can suddenly get "snatch" by something/someone? Sudden pull? As if an arm just came around one's waist? I know it is a strange question...

No problems at all with questions. I'm happy to pass personal observations from real experiences of my own.

If you do an OBE you will have the form that you WRONGLY self-identify!

You will see your current human body with maybe a different haircut if you go to the mirror of your house. But that's not who you really are. That happens to me all the time...

You see, you're not a human being. Therefore you can change it into anything you can imagine.

If you do an OBE, you will be in the "Duplicate Dimension of the Physical".
In there you can't touch nothing physical because you are a "ghost".
You pass through walls, and float around the physical world.

Although, you may appear on a random physical multiverse and see weird & new people living in your bedroom and your house.. But you're a ghost to them.That happened to me so many times. Physical multiverses are real.

So be prepared to see weird stuff that you never could have imagined. But since you will be a ghost to them, they won't perceive you and that's cool!

In the Duplicate Dimension of the Physical, IF you meet another being like yourself, you can feel, touch, kiss with tongue, sex (I know it seems hard to believe it, but I have experienced),and everything like the physical world

(Tip: Choose Las Vegas or Ibiza as your location, if you do want to have sex with an OBE :) )

All that you are going to see is Human Forms, so everything is going to be fine. Then is a matter of having some dating skills, going with that intention of wanting to have sex, and sooner or later you are going to meet sombody very quickly. Is fantastic, and everyone is happy with it.

Then, If you go into the next higher dimensions, (that you do that by saying the affirmation "Next Higher Dimension NOW!", "Next Higher Dimension NOW!", "Next Higher Dimension NOW!") after first doing an OBE.

You will be able to touch IF that form is in correlation with the same dimensional energy frecuency.

------------

"Can it happen that when ones does enter that world that one can suddenly get "snatch" by something/someone? Sudden pull? As if an arm just came around one's waist?"

Yes, it can happen & it does happen for people who had "sleep paralysys". Although in reality those beings are your own fears, they are not conscious... But you will feel their touch for "physically real like"

But again, does why is so important to make a decision to become powerful.

If some being wants you to do something you don't want to do, you can chnge your form into something bigger & kick it out. Or use

In principle you will be able to touch, feel, hear, see, taste all the forms/beings that are in correlation with the same dimension as your operating body.

But you also will see the forms of the lower dimensions, but you won't touch them or interact with any of them whatsoever..Unless you go into a higher dimension to be in correlation with it.

---------

All I have to say to you, is that find a system to get OBE's every 7 days, that fits you.

Then TRY all of my points, and experiment them your own!

If I can, you can. All of this I have experienced is not a theory.

TRY THEM PLEASE!

Then come back, and share it please.

Take Action!

Last edited by SpiritualFreedom : 29-07-2020 at 11:25 PM.
Old 30-07-2020, 04:00 PM
asearcher

Quote:
No problems at all with questions. I'm happy to pass personal observations from real experiences of my own.

If you do an OBE you will have the form that you WRONGLY self-identify!

You will see your current human body with maybe a different haircut if you go to the mirror of your house. But that's not who you really are. That happens to me all the time...

You see, you're not a human being. Therefore you can change it into anything you can imagine.

If you do an OBE, you will be in the "Duplicate Dimension of the Physical".
In there you can't touch nothing physical because you are a "ghost".
You pass through walls, and float around the physical world.

Although, you may appear on a random physical multiverse and see weird & new people living in your bedroom and your house.. But you're a ghost to them.That happened to me so many times. Physical multiverses are real.

So be prepared to see weird stuff that you never could have imagined. But since you will be a ghost to them, they won't perceive you and that's cool!

In the Duplicate Dimension of the Physical, IF you meet another being like yourself, you can feel, touch, kiss with tongue, sex (I know it seems hard to believe it, but I have experienced),and everything like the physical world

(Tip: Choose Las Vegas or Ibiza as your location, if you do want to have sex with an OBE :) )

All that you are going to see is Human Forms, so everything is going to be fine. Then is a matter of having some dating skills, going with that intention of wanting to have sex, and sooner or later you are going to meet sombody very quickly. Is fantastic, and everyone is happy with it.

Then, If you go into the next higher dimensions, (that you do that by saying the affirmation "Next Higher Dimension NOW!", "Next Higher Dimension NOW!", "Next Higher Dimension NOW!") after first doing an OBE.

You will be able to touch IF that form is in correlation with the same dimensional energy frecuency.

------------

"Can it happen that when ones does enter that world that one can suddenly get "snatch" by something/someone? Sudden pull? As if an arm just came around one's waist?"

Yes, it can happen & it does happen for people who had "sleep paralysys". Although in reality those beings are your own fears, they are not conscious... But you will feel their touch for "physically real like"

But again, does why is so important to make a decision to become powerful.

If some being wants you to do something you don't want to do, you can chnge your form into something bigger & kick it out. Or use

In principle you will be able to touch, feel, hear, see, taste all the forms/beings that are in correlation with the same dimension as your operating body.

But you also will see the forms of the lower dimensions, but you won't touch them or interact with any of them whatsoever..Unless you go into a higher dimension to be in correlation with it.

---------

All I have to say to you, is that find a system to get OBE's every 7 days, that fits you.

Then TRY all of my points, and experiment them your own!

If I can, you can. All of this I have experienced is not a theory.

TRY THEM PLEASE!

Then come back, and share it please.

Take Action!
Thanks so much for explaining, really. Thank you. Then perhaps when I have seen what you describe as duplicate of my own room, home and other people in it it was no dream but just what you wrote - duplicate. I knew there was something different but did not know how to explain the experience until you wrote duplicate and seeing other people in ones own home, I've seen it too.

Thanks for the tip on Vegas etc too, if I will ever be single again in this or the afterlife and seek my love I know where all the action is, ha ha.

Seriously, I have some really bad past life memories from Vegas.
If I was to go there even in astral self will one be able to see it how Vegas look today or is it possible to see it how it look back then?

If one was there in the past - will those old feelings take over or is there a way to get around it?

Last edited by asearcher : 30-07-2020 at 07:55 PM.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:38 PM
Experiencer
Yes!

Time travel works. Affirmations are the best tool, they truly work on this higher dimensions.

1 - You do an OBE, then you say "Next Higher Dimension Now"

2 - Then you say "Now I want to experience Las Vegas in 1980", "Now I want to experience Dinosaurs", etc

The old feelings are going to still be there until you fix them, because they are part of your memory.

It doesn't matter if you go the past or to the future, because your current self-identification as you are right now will be present.

Otherwise go to the beaches Ibiza, Majorca, Mykonos, Santorini on the next higher dimension that the duplicate of the physical.

You go to a mirror, Choose the right body... and then go and have fun on the parties to those places

"Now I want to go to a beach party on Ibiza with women" , "Now I want to go to a beach party on Ibiza with women" , "Now I want to go to a beach party on Ibiza with women"

I'm not going to talk about those experiences here HAHA, but all I have to say it's that is a lot of fun, amazing and is a heaven of hot women there like you can't imagine HAHA
Old 02-08-2020, 03:40 PM
Wink

I thought this title was about OBOE lessons ...I play oboe...thanks for the laugh on me!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru