Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 20-03-2020, 09:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I have, please read my reply carefully .
All these conclusions you are all making reflects identity . It reflects both what you see as true and false identities .
The true identity that is reflected as pure being you don't see as identity when it is .
Says he through the medium of words and language !!! Language in it's most subtle forms ie. Poetry and song alludes and points, there is nothing substantial or concrete about it. In the arena of logic and abstract thought logic, which is your field i think, the same probably happens ? I don't know as i'm not a logician, I couldn't argue my way out of a wet paper bag. ( But winning arguments or coming up with marvelous logical conclusions is not a prerequisite to 'Awakening'.) At least not in the school I went to. So fixations with words and meanings is a quite fundamentalist way of approaching things, either or ? Don't get me wrong, to see people using language in a debate with concise and meaningful words and concepts can be beautiful etc. and to use language in a mathematical way could also be beautiful. But to say its the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God is hopeful to say the least and even a pitch arrogant ?

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 20-03-2020, 11:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Says he through the medium of words and language !!! Language in it's most subtle forms ie. Poetry and song alludes and points, there is nothing substantial or concrete about it. In the arena of logic and abstract thought logic, which is your field i think, the same probably happens ? I don't know as i'm not a logician, I couldn't argue my way out of a wet paper bag. ( But winning arguments or coming up with marvelous logical conclusions is not a prerequisite to 'Awakening'.) At least not in the school I went to. So fixations with words and meanings is a quite fundamentalist way of approaching things, either or ? Don't get me wrong, to see people using language in a debate with concise and meaningful words and concepts can be beautiful etc. and to use language in a mathematical way could also be beautiful. But to say its the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God is hopeful to say the least and even a pitch arrogant ?

I am the first one to say that it’s all mind .. the thing is tho is that some teachings that peeps believe in use the mind in ways where it falls short of the mark . All the very same teaching fall short of the mark to but they seem to overlook the negation of their own premise . It’s self defeating . That is why foundations are essential . It’s not possible therefore for the dream to house real peeps or an unreal pond to house a real fish .

Peeps get so blinded by this they don’t even pause for a minute to understand the implications of their premise .

They come up with what is a real and true identification and what is not purely through the same means they concoct as something that doesn’t reflect any truth or realness .

It’s bizarre, but it doesn’t seem to stop them reciting the same premise over and over .

Identification is of the mind . True identification or false identification are both mindful .

The main point I am making is being in awareness of I AM that doesn’t reflect an identification and awareness of I AM that is able to identify a human female type that one can marry and have children with .

What is a true or correct identification concluded via mind is irrelevant here . What is relevant is that one is self identifying .

This is what identification is and refers too . It doesn’t refer to what is true or false, or to how much attachment is present .

When there is simply I AM awareness of what you are, there is no thought of the world or the wife . There are no thoughts of how pretty the wife is or how cute the puppies or the kittens are .

Peeps don’t seem to understand the relevance of this when it is absolutely key to understand .

Reciting more mindful teachings is just more mindful teachings .

Peeps only need to have the comparison of what I am talking about to understand .

x daz x
Old 20-03-2020, 03:52 PM
''I am sitting here telling you that your life is like a dream and
not to worry, not to fear. But to be still and know..."

-Robert

Ha, he took my lines!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-03-2020, 04:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Identification is of the mind . True identification or false identification are both mindful .

The mind is a limited vehicle for consciousness. True Identification lies beyond the mind. Until you realise this for yourself you are just playing with concepts and coming up with erroneous conclusions.

Peace
Old 21-03-2020, 08:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
The mind is a limited vehicle for consciousness. True Identification lies beyond the mind. Until you realise this for yourself you are just playing with concepts and coming up with erroneous conclusions.

Peace

True identification is a mindful concept .

You don't understand that you are negating your own premise .

Identification relating to what is true and false is mindful .

You yourself say the mind is limiting but you use this limitation to conclude what you do .

You haven't taken on board anything I have said by means of explanation like the rest of them here that worship guru types .

Beyond the self and beyond the mind there are no thoughts of what is true or false . Do you understand this?

There is no I AM aware that I AM truly this within identification .

You are welcome to talk me through your I AM identification of what is real from beyond mind from beyond self .

Thus far I have had no answers to anything in regards to explanation ..

It's like a cult following where peeps just recite teachings without actually thinking it through .

This is why I am still waiting for anyone to talk me through how a peep can get married unidentified and how identification works in regards to having the comparison of what is real or not as an identity .

It's rather odd to be honest and it just amplifies what I have suggested ..

x daz x
Old 21-03-2020, 08:36 AM
Master
We drive to the pier in our car

We shift from one vehicle to another ... a boat

Do we insist using a car to navigate the river or sea?

We have two polarities of thought. Analytical & intuitive. The former has its useful purpose for the external world. It is however of no use when exploring the world within.

By rotating polarity of thought employing intuition, we connect to universal consciousness. However, to do so requires letting go of the identity which analyses. Those who can, connect. Those who don’t, remain in the car on land.

It is simple. Arguments are futile. Either we use analysis grasping & bisecting or intuition connecting and unifying. Left brain or right brain?

The root of difficulty lies in the fact that we have forgotten how to use intuition and to trust it. We thus remain in linearity rather than sphericality, metaphorically speaking.

Old 21-03-2020, 10:16 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
It is simple. Arguments are futile. Either we use analysis grasping & bisecting or intuition connecting and unifying. Left brain or right brain?
Neither, because the brain/mind still identifies either way and in choosing will choose to identify with what analysis or intuition means to you personally. Be conscious that you are conscious and be conscious of what you are conscious of. Consciousness itself has no identifications, attachments or associations.

Once you understand how the mind operates it's not so difficult to move past it's machinations.
Old 21-03-2020, 10:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Neither, because the brain/mind still identifies either way and in choosing will choose to identify with what analysis or intuition means to you personally. Be conscious that you are conscious and be conscious of what you are conscious of. Consciousness itself has no identifications, attachments or associations.

Once you understand how the mind operates it's not so difficult to move past it's machinations.

Hey Green ..

I don’t personally like to use the word reference of consciousness but what you are (itself) in the same vein as what you say here is inline with what I have been saying . What you are or ‘pure being’ as some have described has no identity, no associations, no attachments and this is what I am emphasising in regards to beyond mind and beyond self .

This is why it is ridiculous to make a statement that the true identity is known / realised beyond the parameters of mind and self or suggest the mind is limited to then use the mind to make a truthful statement lol . But they don’t seemingly care how it makes their statement look, they are only bothered in the belief that what they say is more true lol .

It’s all made up within or the mind where I AM or self can associate and identify with what they think they are in reflection of everything else .

This is why I have had no answers to how Robert can get married and have children while being unidentified and not being responsive to the body and the world . If peeps actually take a deep breath and look at how ridiculous it all is in regards to what is taught and what is actually lived then they will see holes and flaws everywhere .

Unfortunately when peeps take other teachings to be true it blinds them .

This is also why I have had no answers in response to my questions / posts explaining how it is possible for the real identity to be known from beyond the mind and oneself .

Identity as said has got nowt to do fundamentally what is true or not or how attached one is to that identification or not . It is fundamentally the awareness of I AM and what is perceived in reflection of that .

This is why Robert can marry his wife but peeps here don’t even believe that this statement is true without explaining how it is possible to identify these other’s in reflection of themselves .

How does Robert know his wife is a female if not having the comparison for what is male .

x daz x
Old 21-03-2020, 08:20 PM
Master

In the Beginners Mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few

Shunryu Suzuki Roshi

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 22-03-2020, 06:00 AM
Knower
Quote:
I have, please read my reply carefully .

All these conclusions you are all making reflects identity . It reflects both what you see as true and false identities .

The true identity that is reflected as pure being you don't see as identity when it is .

This is a mindful conclusion made based upon being pure awareness that can see that the wife is not really a wife .

This is all mindful and you use this mindfulness as not being a true reflection of what is beyond mind or self .

You like said are negating your own premise because it's all mind .

You're trying to be the peep that say's the world is dreamy but you are not dreamy, you're trying to be the real fish in an unreal pond .

It doesn't work and you can't see why it doesn't .

x daz x

What does the word True identity mean to you?

What does the word False identity mean to you?

What does reflection mean? Whose image is reflected? How does reflection happen? Where does reflection occur? kindly elaborate....