Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Experiencer

KNOWING EVERYTHING and ATTAINING ENLIGHTENMENT

KNOWING EVERYTHING MEANS knowing GOD, SOUL, NATURE SCIENTIFICALLY ( not literally- like God is great, kind and very nice)

India Scriptures describe scientifically in over 20,000 pages, the God - His body , his soul structure, His pervasion power, How he creates space, time , helium , hydrogen, Universe, Nature, its laws of governance, human and different species, from Maya. Knowing all these theoretically and scientifically with reactions, is called knowledge and its understanding is called Enlightenment.

Christ and Buddha were partially enlightened as nuclear science was unknown at that time.

Nature has sent to jail many fake gurus like - RamRahim, Asharam, Rampal .. who claimed to be the messengers of God without having above knowledge. These Gurus commended a following over 100 million more than the population of Europe perhaps.

Next time if someone claims to have knowledge of everything ( it takes over 12 years to learn ), -ask him - if he has read and understood Indian scriptures?
Old 03-05-2018, 01:01 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Next time if someone claims to have knowledge of everything ( it takes over 12 years to learn ), -ask him - if he has read and understood Indian scriptures?

Ok but how can anyone have knowledge of everything when years 13 to n haven't yet happened?

Old 03-05-2018, 05:15 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Ok but how can anyone have knowledge of everything when years 13 to n haven't yet happened?

Scriptures have record of 155.4 trillion years history of our Galaxy and we also know the next 155.4 trillion years events in future when this Galaxy would dissolve ( in nuclear fission process ). In a cyclic pattern the events get repeated.

On the Cosmic scale the whole cycle gets repeated in the Universe ( of which our galaxy is an insignificant part ) after every 10 raised to the power 98 ( life time of root nature ) years

Actually Nature keeps past record of yours, mine and everybody and determines future accordingly. Those who do not want to study Nature's Laws and want to know their future, Astrologers are the best guide.
Old 03-05-2018, 06:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
KNOWING EVERYTHING MEANS knowing GOD, SOUL, NATURE SCIENTIFICALLY ( not literally- like God is great, kind and very nice)

India Scriptures describe scientifically in over 20,000 pages, the God - His body , his soul structure, His pervasion power, How he creates space, time , helium , hydrogen, Universe, Nature, its laws of governance, human and different species, from Maya. Knowing all these theoretically and scientifically with reactions, is called knowledge and its understanding is called Enlightenment.

Christ and Buddha were partially enlightened as nuclear science was unknown at that time.

Nature has sent to jail many fake gurus like - RamRahim, Asharam, Rampal .. who claimed to be the messengers of God without having above knowledge. These Gurus commended a following over 100 million more than the population of Europe perhaps.

oh man. needed a good laugh after some of the stuff i dealt with today. thank you. to think i thought all this time i just needed to know jesus. then another bureaucrat comes along and ruins it. lol

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 04-05-2018, 02:03 AM
Master
Quote:

I learn from everything, why limit yourself to Indian scriptures?
It doesn't mean I know everything all the same.
It just means, I learn the important bits within everything that is showing me what is important to me. What I choose to learn through is often related to what I have been exposed too, interested in and feel connected too. Life has so many connections to learn and relate too, be exposed too and be interested in and feel connected too. Don't you think?

Like your doing.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 04-05-2018, 02:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
oh man. needed a good laugh after some of the stuff i dealt with today. thank you. to think i thought all this time i just needed to know jesus. then another bureaucrat comes along and ruins it. lol

whats so funny about it?

Jesus is not a bad person to get to know..

You need to deal with your issue of ruination from others..hehe

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 04-05-2018, 02:33 AM
Master
I have read and understood all of the ancient Indian Scriptures and if there was anything I gleaned from doing so, is that whatever can be 'known' or 'understood' bears no relationship to God whatsoever.

In the case of Samadhi, one knows and understands a heck of a lot, but it is still all relative to Maya, in that they also realise they cannot know 'everything' because no matter how much they only THINK they know, there is still so much more to learn and it never ends, until the mind is totally bypassed and the heart gets involved in it, then what cannot be understood through the mind, becomes understood through the heart.

Still, even an enlightened Sage doesn't know everything and they will be the very first to admit they know nothing whatsoever.

As for 'fake teachers'...in India, caste bias and prejudice is rife, sadly...The way shudras are treated makes me cry inside...it isn't their fault.

The other day, I saw a documentary whereby teachers and priests from the Brahmin Caste were persecuted and denounced as frauds and fakes for giving alms to starving 'untouchables'. This really opened my eyes, being that who is considered to be a 'fake' or a 'fraud' is always in the eyes of another who has a biased agenda and has nothing whatsoever to do with the Guru or teacher.
Old 04-05-2018, 03:15 AM
Ascender
What makes Indian scriptures so special? I'm sorry, but in my humble opinion no amount of reading will make anyone spiritually enlightened. You have to do a lot of internal work and communicating with your chosen God, your Guides and your Higher Self. It's not something that can be taught through a book. To me an 'enlightened soul' is someone who is self aware, humble and full of unconditional love and empathy for not only themselves, but all beings.
Old 04-05-2018, 03:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
What makes Indian scriptures so special? I'm sorry, but in my humble opinion no amount of reading will make anyone spiritually enlightened. You have to do a lot of internal work and communicating with your chosen God, your Guides and your Higher Self. It's not something that can be taught through a book. To me an 'enlightened soul' is someone who is self aware, humble and full of unconditional love and empathy for not only themselves, but all beings.
Well my dear, to anybody who isn't a Hindu, they will have little to no significance whatsoever. This is something that Sri OP Verma has not considered in his opening post. Having said that, the Vedas are an ancient repository of knowledge, especially regarding Quantum mechanics which science is only now beginning to discover, which is fascinating.

Having said that, a Hindu has now responded to this and I welcome the opportunity to discuss the Vedas, Upanishads and the Shastra Pramana in greater detail if the opening poster is up for the challenge, of course. ;)
Old 04-05-2018, 03:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
To me an 'enlightened soul' is someone who is self aware, humble and full of unconditional love and empathy for not only themselves, but all beings.
Well, that excludes me then.