Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-08-2020, 08:56 AM
asearcher

Did something try to snatch the child out of it's body?

long story short we have had in the past much ghostly activity around in the home. worst i have ever been exposed to before. got rid of it.

few nights ago a child slept on her daddy's (my partner) side of the bed even though she has bedroom of her own, her dad was out at the time and came in later in the evening. because of back pain issue he then chose to sleep on my side of the bed and i slept in her room, in her bed.

i was awoken in the middle of the night, but I don't know why, and wondered what the time was and so i went into the master bedroom and while being there i check on her. she was so still and she looked so pale and her covers was at first glance as if it was over her head but as i look closer it was below her chin (she got so much hair so i think it was the hair that fooled me at first). because she looked so still and so pale something worried me and although i felt silly i still did the classic and took a finger close to her nose to feel she was breathing, and of course she was. Her daddy was awoken by me and told me to stop it before I would wake her up but right before I felt with my finger I said to him "something's wrong" and he snarled "nothing is wrong", but he is always rude when being awoken in his sleep, his tone is not like he is otherwise in the day time. i then went back to her room and back to sleep.

in the morning she woke me and first words out of her mouth was that she had had the worst night of her life and that it had been spinning all night long and it was still spinning, as soon as she close her eyes, everything was spinning. she then laid on her stomach on her carpet in her room and was exhausted. she said something was dragging her in her sleep and made everything spin and that she hadn't even been able to open her eyes.

99% all other times this child is the one first one up early in the mornings and is usually full of energy and usually wake me up and we go together to the kitchen, me to make coffe and fix her up with something too.

first thing first i thought maybe she was dizzy if she had eaten poorly but then i knew i had made extra portions to her the evening before (while her daddy was out) because she really likes that stuff and so her stomach was full, she did not even eat everything. i then checked everything else on her, fever? no, etc, etc.

I did have a thought that I did not dare to breath to her even and that I know that she does not know anything about.

One time, long ago, I had fell asleep on her daddy's side of the bed. Suddenly it was as if I was awoken, but I could not open my eyes, by something pulling me and now I am talking not about my physical body being pulled, but as if my inner body - my spirit - was being pulled. And it was the strangest thing that has never happen to me before and I kept fighting it and finally I could open my eyes.

Before that, way before that, actually, I would one late evening or night, remember hearing heavy manly steps, the door open and someone sitting on side of the bed and then that someone getting into bed. BUT as this was happening I was alarmed because I knew those steps were not of the child's daddy, it was not my partner, it was of someone else who was heavier built. You don't want to know how long it took for me to turn around and then there was nothing there and when I would later ask my partner he had been watching television the whole time.

What could it be about that specific area that can cause these strange things to happen?

Did something truly try the same thing with this little girl (ok she is not so little anymore but to me she always is) as it had once done with me?

if so it can not have confused us because we have completely different looks and hair type.

I have always thought that children are protected but perhaps this is because no child has come to any harm in the home despite all the activity and negativity.

When I was being pulled like that I got frighten and I did not think it could be something good doing this to me.

The child had the same feeling.

We never talk about these sort of things with one another so it is not that I could have made her think the same thing happen to her that once happen to me.

I think her daddy would get angry with me if I was to open my mouth about this to her and so I don't want that. I don't even want to think about how cross he would be with me. Also if we were to "discuss" something and she overhears it she is sensitive and gets very much upset and is afraid we will split and we have to promise that will never happen.

Is there something one can do to stop this from happening again?

Now this has happened to me, and to her - but her daddy never has said anything about anything like this happening to him and he sleeps there most of the time.

Could someone please explain what is happening?

I want to protect her.
Old 29-08-2020, 05:17 PM
Experiencer
You think that a ghost is doing this?

I don't think so.

When you do an OBE, you become the ghost.

And guess what, I have never watched my physical body from this other ghost body.

This is because the dimensions are completely different.

Therefore, is all about the suboncoscious fears of the child. Fears absultely 100% can manifest on the spiritual dimension, but in reality all they are is pure smok without any substance at all - The moment you face them, they dissolve away.

So knowing that, I'd recommend that the child started to watch superhero movies in order to get more confidence in herself - In order to fix her subconsciousness into something more positive and rock solid

I mean real superhero movies, not disney movies like frozen and stuff like that please!
Old 29-08-2020, 07:10 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
You think that a ghost is doing this?

I don't think so.

When you do an OBE, you become the ghost.

And guess what, I have never watched my physical body from this other ghost body.

This is because the dimensions are completely different.

Therefore, is all about the suboncoscious fears of the child. Fears absultely 100% can manifest on the spiritual dimension, but in reality all they are is pure smok without any substance at all - The moment you face them, they dissolve away.

So knowing that, I'd recommend that the child started to watch superhero movies in order to get more confidence in herself - In order to fix her subconsciousness into something more positive and rock solid

I mean real superhero movies, not disney movies like frozen and stuff like that please!
Thank you for wanting to help. To be honest I don't know what to think if it is a ghost or if it is something about that particular area as it has not happen in any other area of the home or what is going on. always any child has come over to my side and it was as if before with the negative ghostly stuff going on that any child avoided areas where it was thought Misty (the nickname for it) was. I have heard child's words that is sleeping in the air and is leaving the body before but then it was always spoken in complete innocence and the complete unawareness that there would be anything abnormal about this or negative or dangerous. I thought if you left the body you did so by free choice and not that something is pulling you like that,d raining you out of your energy, like a magnet and you have to fight to keep collected and return fully to the body. I think you are right about the superhero movies, this child is not into princess theme movies anyhow.
Old 31-08-2020, 09:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Thank you for wanting to help. To be honest I don't know what to think if it is a ghost or if it is something about that particular area as it has not happen in any other area of the home or what is going on. always any child has come over to my side and it was as if before with the negative ghostly stuff going on that any child avoided areas where it was thought Misty (the nickname for it) was. I have heard child's words that is sleeping in the air and is leaving the body before but then it was always spoken in complete innocence and the complete unawareness that there would be anything abnormal about this or negative or dangerous. I thought if you left the body you did so by free choice and not that something is pulling you like that,d raining you out of your energy, like a magnet and you have to fight to keep collected and return fully to the body. I think you are right about the superhero movies, this child is not into princess theme movies anyhow.

Okay so let's bring more knowledge to the problem:

Reality is multidimensional. When you do an OBE, you first appear on the duplicate dimension of the physical which is not the same - also called "Locale 1" by Robert Monroe.

Then, you can go to "Locale 2", once you are in "Locale 1".

Your consciousness is moving inside dimensions.

A "Ghost" is nothing more than a Consciousness in "Locale 1"

---

If you are in Locale 1, you cant do absolutely NOTHING to the physical consciousness.

They can't see you, hear you, and just nothing of nothing.

I talk from personal experience.

Also you can try this yourself too!

Why don't you do an OBE, and then try to "pull out" your husband if you can? Your spiritual hands will go through his body, and it won't work.

Now.... If you meet another consciousness in Locale 1, you will be able to touch them because your bodies are on the same "dimensional frecuency"

---

So, the real problem is the kid subconscious fears.

and the "ghost" it's the appropiate fear form, that she is resonating into it.

Quit the fear, and you will quit the ghost 100% sure about it
Old 02-09-2020, 04:39 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Okay so let's bring more knowledge to the problem:

Reality is multidimensional. When you do an OBE, you first appear on the duplicate dimension of the physical which is not the same - also called "Locale 1" by Robert Monroe.

Then, you can go to "Locale 2", once you are in "Locale 1".

Your consciousness is moving inside dimensions.

A "Ghost" is nothing more than a Consciousness in "Locale 1"

---

If you are in Locale 1, you cant do absolutely NOTHING to the physical consciousness.

They can't see you, hear you, and just nothing of nothing.

I talk from personal experience.

Also you can try this yourself too!

Why don't you do an OBE, and then try to "pull out" your husband if you can? Your spiritual hands will go through his body, and it won't work.

Now.... If you meet another consciousness in Locale 1, you will be able to touch them because your bodies are on the same "dimensional frecuency"

---

So, the real problem is the kid subconscious fears.

and the "ghost" it's the appropiate fear form, that she is resonating into it.

Quit the fear, and you will quit the ghost 100% sure about it
Thank you very much for wanting to help :)