Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 30-07-2023, 06:15 PM
Knower

There are gifted people in this world, and you may be one of them, I do t agree with anyone saying it’s not spiritual, because those who are gifted opens up to them during their awakening, those who arnt can enjoy the spiritual experience, but for some they just need support listening and directing them on the right path, I had a friend who developed psychic abilities during her awakening, and she didn’t know what was happening, until she went to see a medium, now she is on the right path that was for her.

I also experience visions, knowledge from the past I never knew existed, most famously Carl Jung, have theorised that we're born with the memories and experiences of our ancestors imprinted on our DNA - known in our collective unconscious. When we open our charkas and look inwards many people see beautiful patterns meditating, some can unfold to visions and can also be our unconcious the things we bury appearing, similar to shadow work, they are there to help us face our inner self, psychologist can help interpret these and anyone with experience in this field.

It’s important we remember no two peoples experience is the same, that’s why it’s only important to the person. I would recommend what dream jo said, keep a dream diary and try to draw as much detail as you can, you will be surprised how looking back it may make more sense. I did this with my patterns until I realised I had created a beautiful mandala of my progression. I would also practice some light work so you feel protected before you meditate, love and light.
Old 11-12-2023, 04:02 AM
Experiencer

Gifts are a psychic experience, but they come from a spiritual place. When Spirit gives you a vision pay attention to symbols like water , animals, the sky, flower types etc. What do these things mean to you? What do they symbolize in the mainstream. Colors are also a big deal.Spirit will often use things you at some point had experience with or spirit knows you already have the resources to figure it out. If you are still having troubles ask spirit to clarify.

Namaste'