Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 14-09-2020, 05:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Exclamation Need Guidance To Something I Experienced

First off I want to thank you for your time everyone. I am new here and joined just for this post. Second off I would like for you to know my name is Daniel. I have experienced a few things in my life in the past that I believe yall can shine some light on. I originally posted this to someone that seemed legit on some YouTube channel privately but she tried to charge me money. Sad when someone seeks Truth and people lie and try to take advantage for financial gain. Alright here we go.

I think its necessary to comment on a little bit of my past because it might be relevant to my experience. I want yall to get a whole picture of who I am. I grew up rough and always getting in trouble. Been to juvenile detention centers, county jail, prison, and other places. I have experimented with mushrooms in my teenage years which may have opened my eyes up a bit. I was raised with your typical Texan family being Southern Baptist Christian. Fire and brimstone mentality if you will. My father use to force my oldest sister to listen to information on exorcisms for years. Beat me and everyone else. He was a military man. He may have been crazy but who knows. He was involved in not the best stuff and shot himself in the head when I was 9. There was always a bad presence in our home growing up. Doors getting slammed out of no where and cabinets as well. I don't remember it because I was young but my sisters told me they believed there were spirits.

So yeah that's a bit of a quick idea of my childhood. I'm explaining all of this because I think if yall have all the information in front of you then you can cherry pick what's important and give me the truth.

Most my life I have been a criminal and have done a lot of bad things. Many things I regret and at age 31 I am finally turning away from my old ways. When I was in my early 20s I went to prison for fighting a police officer and did a few years in Edinburg, TX. I got out and went on the run to evade the police again. I got caught in Arizona and got shipped back to Texas. I remember hitting my knees and praying to Satan asking for help but not promising my soul but to test him out to see if he could get me out. I did get out with a slap on the wrist. Perhaps coincidence perhaps not. (Also I apologize for my grammar I never paid much attention in English class)I believe this may have opened a door. Since then I have experienced these shadow beings around me. Now I mainly drink whiskey on a daily basis with a little bit of marijuana. I'm a salesman and work commissions so it comes hand to hand unfortunately. I am an alcoholic for sure. Now when I stop drinking for the first 2 days I will experience sweats and visions. I get pretty sick. Now I believe these visions are not what the medical community call hallucinations because of the alcohol withdraws.

Here's why I don't think it is. I remember one night I was laying in bed detoxing and sweating. With my eyes shut I could see the entire room but in a shadowy dark version. What I seen around me was this shadowy dark blob looking thing about 4 feet tall with tentacles looking things coming out every side moving around the room nonchalantly. Hooded shadow midgets in the corner with dwarfish looking faces and fat big noses but it's hard to make it out. On top of my lap is this beautiful shadow looking woman with no shirt on and big breast. Her face was hard to understand. It looked beautiful but then kept morphing into this demonic looking thing. It just kept morphing back and forth. She would lay her head on my shoulder and I was just petting her head not knowing what else to do. Wanted to show love to whatever it was. I don't judge anyone or anything. Who am I to judge? Now I'm pretty logical about things and i thought either I'm crazy from withdraws or perhaps like the shamans that use hallucinogens to see the spirit world that perhaps alcohol was working similarly for me. When I opened my eyes everything shifted slightly to the right(or left? Don't remember). But when I closed my eyes again in this pitch black room I could see everything but a shadowy dark version of it. I tested this theory out miserably while shaking and sweating. I had 2 suitcases and some shoes in my room on the floor. I could work around all these objects with my eyes closed but being able to see them. So my theory is it's not me being crazy from withdraws because how would I be able to successfully navigate around obstacles in pitch dark with my eyes shut. I even nudged the tip of one of the shoes with my big toe to make sure I was accurate. I could see everything. I'm thoroughly convinced I was able to see through my eyes being shut. I don't explain this to anyone because they will think I am crazy. The thing is I don't care how crazy someone thinks I am its impossible to do what I did with such accuracy. This has happened to me quite a bit. I have experienced in hotel rooms the hooded shadow figures (I call them shadow fu##s) can't move around like the other beings. They have to stay on the walls. There fingers can extend out like long tentacles and I remember one night reaching my hand out for this hooded shadow about 12 feet away in the corner. Its fingers slowly grew longer and longer making it around the corner of the room slowly coming to my hand. When it touched my hand I felt my hand vibrating. If I withdrew my hand it stopped. But if I wanted to touch it it came back. There is many occasions that I have seen this. Also me and a fellow member of an organization I was a part of made a homemade Ouija board in prison. I cut my finger on accident while making it and decided to put a little blood on it. It didn't work for us. Not sure if that's relevant but figured it was worth mentioning. What I tell you is the truth and I don't do this for attention. I would like for you to take what I am saying seriously and give me yalls honest opinion. I can pick up energies on people by looking at there eyes and it has kept me out of a lot of violent situations. It's weird but I feel people's intent when I look at them. That could be normal though. Like I said I'm throwing out all this information so y'all can see what's relevant or not. I truly dont know how to come at this.
So yeah that's the story and I do appreciate yalls time. If y'all truly don't know then be honest with me. I dont talk about this to people because there is a lot of fakes out there and I'm not trying to be mislead by misinformation. I need to know the Truth please.
Thank you.

-Daniel
Old 14-09-2020, 06:49 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inf0nut
First off I want to thank you for your time everyone. I am new here and joined just for this post. Second off I would like for you to know my name is Daniel. I have experienced a few things in my life in the past that I believe yall can shine some light on. I originally posted this to someone that seemed legit on some YouTube channel privately but she tried to charge me money. Sad when someone seeks Truth and people lie and try to take advantage for financial gain. Alright here we go.

I think its necessary to comment on a little bit of my past because it might be relevant to my experience. I want yall to get a whole picture of who I am. I grew up rough and always getting in trouble. Been to juvenile detention centers, county jail, prison, and other places. I have experimented with mushrooms in my teenage years which may have opened my eyes up a bit. I was raised with your typical Texan family being Southern Baptist Christian. Fire and brimstone mentality if you will. My father use to force my oldest sister to listen to information on exorcisms for years. Beat me and everyone else. He was a military man. He may have been crazy but who knows. He was involved in not the best stuff and shot himself in the head when I was 9. There was always a bad presence in our home growing up. Doors getting slammed out of no where and cabinets as well. I don't remember it because I was young but my sisters told me they believed there were spirits.

So yeah that's a bit of a quick idea of my childhood. I'm explaining all of this because I think if yall have all the information in front of you then you can cherry pick what's important and give me the truth.

Most my life I have been a criminal and have done a lot of bad things. Many things I regret and at age 31 I am finally turning away from my old ways. When I was in my early 20s I went to prison for fighting a police officer and did a few years in Edinburg, TX. I got out and went on the run to evade the police again. I got caught in Arizona and got shipped back to Texas. I remember hitting my knees and praying to Satan asking for help but not promising my soul but to test him out to see if he could get me out. I did get out with a slap on the wrist. Perhaps coincidence perhaps not. (Also I apologize for my grammar I never paid much attention in English class)I believe this may have opened a door. Since then I have experienced these shadow beings around me. Now I mainly drink whiskey on a daily basis with a little bit of marijuana. I'm a salesman and work commissions so it comes hand to hand unfortunately. I am an alcoholic for sure. Now when I stop drinking for the first 2 days I will experience sweats and visions. I get pretty sick. Now I believe these visions are not what the medical community call hallucinations because of the alcohol withdraws.

Here's why I don't think it is. I remember one night I was laying in bed detoxing and sweating. With my eyes shut I could see the entire room but in a shadowy dark version. What I seen around me was this shadowy dark blob looking thing about 4 feet tall with tentacles looking things coming out every side moving around the room nonchalantly. Hooded shadow midgets in the corner with dwarfish looking faces and fat big noses but it's hard to make it out. On top of my lap is this beautiful shadow looking woman with no shirt on and big breast. Her face was hard to understand. It looked beautiful but then kept morphing into this demonic looking thing. It just kept morphing back and forth. She would lay her head on my shoulder and I was just petting her head not knowing what else to do. Wanted to show love to whatever it was. I don't judge anyone or anything. Who am I to judge? Now I'm pretty logical about things and i thought either I'm crazy from withdraws or perhaps like the shamans that use hallucinogens to see the spirit world that perhaps alcohol was working similarly for me. When I opened my eyes everything shifted slightly to the right(or left? Don't remember). But when I closed my eyes again in this pitch black room I could see everything but a shadowy dark version of it. I tested this theory out miserably while shaking and sweating. I had 2 suitcases and some shoes in my room on the floor. I could work around all these objects with my eyes closed but being able to see them. So my theory is it's not me being crazy from withdraws because how would I be able to successfully navigate around obstacles in pitch dark with my eyes shut. I even nudged the tip of one of the shoes with my big toe to make sure I was accurate. I could see everything. I'm thoroughly convinced I was able to see through my eyes being shut. I don't explain this to anyone because they will think I am crazy. The thing is I don't care how crazy someone thinks I am its impossible to do what I did with such accuracy. This has happened to me quite a bit. I have experienced in hotel rooms the hooded shadow figures (I call them shadow fu##s) can't move around like the other beings. They have to stay on the walls. There fingers can extend out like long tentacles and I remember one night reaching my hand out for this hooded shadow about 12 feet away in the corner. Its fingers slowly grew longer and longer making it around the corner of the room slowly coming to my hand. When it touched my hand I felt my hand vibrating. If I withdrew my hand it stopped. But if I wanted to touch it it came back. There is many occasions that I have seen this. Also me and a fellow member of an organization I was a part of made a homemade Ouija board in prison. I cut my finger on accident while making it and decided to put a little blood on it. It didn't work for us. Not sure if that's relevant but figured it was worth mentioning. What I tell you is the truth and I don't do this for attention. I would like for you to take what I am saying seriously and give me yalls honest opinion. I can pick up energies on people by looking at there eyes and it has kept me out of a lot of violent situations. It's weird but I feel people's intent when I look at them. That could be normal though. Like I said I'm throwing out all this information so y'all can see what's relevant or not. I truly dont know how to come at this.
So yeah that's the story and I do appreciate yalls time. If y'all truly don't know then be honest with me. I dont talk about this to people because there is a lot of fakes out there and I'm not trying to be mislead by misinformation. I need to know the Truth please.
Thank you.

-Daniel
Hi Daniel, are you highly sensitive? react strong when things are unfair, when you are not understood? get your temper up after having facing frustration for some time of this?

what you told about the room I get. I have too several times seen my room as if my eyes are open even if I am "asleep" in my bed, with eyes closed.

I think it was spiritual freedom that pointed out that it could be the astral version of your room, home. You could check out his threads, if you like :)

When it usually happens to me is right before I so called wake up for real. Or too if I meditate.

One time I saw shadows emerging, one after the other and then taking shape, all in my bedroom and too sort of walking right pass me, I was in my room, yet I was not.

Could be you drinking and also having absent are two states of being where you are more open to the paranormal.

Few times now when I meditate I have had for a spirit guide someone who is dark with wood on, but still can't make out his face. I've been told they are even more powerful than the light ones, are warriors. I have never been able to tell if it is of good or bad energy, it is just different.

I too have a thing for eyes, so I get your point there.

Sorry it is maybe not so helpful what I just wrote, but I just wish to say I recognize myself in some of the stuff you have experienced.
Old 15-09-2020, 01:26 AM
Experiencer

Wow Daniel, there is a lot to unpack there.

First of all...I believe you have had experiences, in part because I have had some similar experiences (shadow figures, poltergeist activity).

I don't do drugs or alcohol, and I have no psychiatric issues, although I have suffered a great deal of trauma and grief/loss in my life.

Here is what I know.

People do have what doctors like to call sleep paralysis or hypnapompic hallucinations. They can even have what doctors call waking hallucinations. These tend to increase in people who don't get enough sleep, or people who under a great deal of stress. Of course, I'm sure they would also be more prevalent in people who use drugs/alcohol or are suffering from withdrawal or psychiatric conditions.

That said, I also know that there are instances where these things have been experienced by more than one person in a household. Regardless of what you want to call them or what you believe they are, these phenomena can respond to various methods. Sometimes they respond to prayer or meditation, sometimes to different types of banishment. It all depends on the individual and what they believe will empower them.

Since you come from a Judeo-Christian background...even if you don't consciously believe that way, you may respond to some of the imagery in a subconscious manner and that could help you.

I would discourage you from trying to use Ouija or from trying to make contact with the devil (and I say that regardless of whether or not anyone believes consciously that the devil exists) but because doing those things opens you up for your own psyche to mess with you, and believe me...there are a lot of scary things in there for you to conjure.

I am not trying to persuade you one way or another about the phenomena. I will say what I think about it. I think it emanates from the psyche when we are under extreme stress, and that we somehow manifest it through some unknown mechanism like uncontrolled psychokinesis. So it's my belief that if we find a way to take the reins, so to speak, of our subconscious...we can make the bad things we are haunting ourselves with go away.

I used the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram). You can find it on Youtube. It took a daily practice for maybe 3-4 weeks until all the phenomena was kicked to the curb, but it worked. I used it combined with the Middle Pillar Exercise (a meditation you can also find on youtube).

I think it would work in part because of your Judeo-Christian background, but if you are uncomfortable with the references to archangels and sacred names, you could use the Crowley version (Star Ruby).

Now...I know you probably don't want to hear it, and I am not trying to preach, but if you're having addiction problems, there are people who can help. Reach out to them.

I hope this is helpful to you and that you are able to empower yourself. I am glad that you didn't get taken by anyone trying to make money off of your situation. I really believe you are the only one who can fix it.
Old 15-09-2020, 02:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi Daniel, are you highly sensitive? react strong when things are unfair, when you are not understood? get your temper up after having facing frustration for some time of this?

what you told about the room I get. I have too several times seen my room as if my eyes are open even if I am "asleep" in my bed, with eyes closed.

I think it was spiritual freedom that pointed out that it could be the astral version of your room, home. You could check out his threads, if you like :)

When it usually happens to me is right before I so called wake up for real. Or too if I meditate.

One time I saw shadows emerging, one after the other and then taking shape, all in my bedroom and too sort of walking right pass me, I was in my room, yet I was not.

Could be you drinking and also having absent are two states of being where you are more open to the paranormal.

Few times now when I meditate I have had for a spirit guide someone who is dark with wood on, but still can't make out his face. I've been told they are even more powerful than the light ones, are warriors. I have never been able to tell if it is of good or bad energy, it is just different.

I too have a thing for eyes, so I get your point there.

Sorry it is maybe not so helpful what I just wrote, but I just wish to say I recognize myself in some of the stuff you have experienced.

Sorry for the late response. Today has been a busy day. I am highly sensitive to people around me. I feel their emotions and it seems their intent as well. Usually I just pick up on negative energies and can feel it.
As far as my temper goes I do not have a temper because of the lack of knowledge and frustration from this. I accepted it a long time ago and just figured it is what it is.
Its interesting you experience this while meditating. This shows me more proof that it is real. I think there is many different ways to access what I have been accessing.

"Could be you drinking and also having absent are two states of being where you are more open to the paranormal."
That is what I am thinking as well.

"Few times now when I meditate I have had for a spirit guide someone who is dark with wood on, but still can't make out his face. I've been told they are even more powerful than the light ones, are warriors. I have never been able to tell if it is of good or bad energy, it is just different. "
Thats exactly how I feel about it. I dont think they are good or bad. Honestly I believe good and evil is just a social construct. I believe we all live in the gray and anything past that is just perception.

"Sorry it is maybe not so helpful what I just wrote, but I just wish to say I recognize myself in some of the stuff you have experienced."
It is helpful. It lets me know others are experiencing the same thing but under different conditions. Which makes it even more credible in my opinion.
Old 15-09-2020, 02:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
Wow Daniel, there is a lot to unpack there.

First of all...I believe you have had experiences, in part because I have had some similar experiences (shadow figures, poltergeist activity).

I don't do drugs or alcohol, and I have no psychiatric issues, although I have suffered a great deal of trauma and grief/loss in my life.

Here is what I know.

People do have what doctors like to call sleep paralysis or hypnapompic hallucinations. They can even have what doctors call waking hallucinations. These tend to increase in people who don't get enough sleep, or people who under a great deal of stress. Of course, I'm sure they would also be more prevalent in people who use drugs/alcohol or are suffering from withdrawal or psychiatric conditions.

That said, I also know that there are instances where these things have been experienced by more than one person in a household. Regardless of what you want to call them or what you believe they are, these phenomena can respond to various methods. Sometimes they respond to prayer or meditation, sometimes to different types of banishment. It all depends on the individual and what they believe will empower them.

Since you come from a Judeo-Christian background...even if you don't consciously believe that way, you may respond to some of the imagery in a subconscious manner and that could help you.

I would discourage you from trying to use Ouija or from trying to make contact with the devil (and I say that regardless of whether or not anyone believes consciously that the devil exists) but because doing those things opens you up for your own psyche to mess with you, and believe me...there are a lot of scary things in there for you to conjure.

I am not trying to persuade you one way or another about the phenomena. I will say what I think about it. I think it emanates from the psyche when we are under extreme stress, and that we somehow manifest it through some unknown mechanism like uncontrolled psychokinesis. So it's my belief that if we find a way to take the reins, so to speak, of our subconscious...we can make the bad things we are haunting ourselves with go away.

I used the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram). You can find it on Youtube. It took a daily practice for maybe 3-4 weeks until all the phenomena was kicked to the curb, but it worked. I used it combined with the Middle Pillar Exercise (a meditation you can also find on youtube).

I think it would work in part because of your Judeo-Christian background, but if you are uncomfortable with the references to archangels and sacred names, you could use the Crowley version (Star Ruby).

Now...I know you probably don't want to hear it, and I am not trying to preach, but if you're having addiction problems, there are people who can help. Reach out to them.

I hope this is helpful to you and that you are able to empower yourself. I am glad that you didn't get taken by anyone trying to make money off of your situation. I really believe you are the only one who can fix it.

Thank you for your time and honest opinion. Means alot to me.

"People do have what doctors like to call sleep paralysis or hypnapompic hallucinations. They can even have what doctors call waking hallucinations. These tend to increase in people who don't get enough sleep, or people who under a great deal of stress. Of course, I'm sure they would also be more prevalent in people who use drugs/alcohol or are suffering from withdrawal or psychiatric conditions."

The only reason I do not believe its in my head is because of the accuracy of me being able to walk around my room with my eyes shut. I could nudge the suitcase with the tip of my big toe at the edge of it. I could walk around figure 8's around the luggage and shoes on the ground with my eyes shut. I mean I dont care how crazy anyone is that just isnt possible.

"That said, I also know that there are instances where these things have been experienced by more than one person in a household. Regardless of what you want to call them or what you believe they are, these phenomena can respond to various methods. Sometimes they respond to prayer or meditation, sometimes to different types of banishment. It all depends on the individual and what they believe will empower them."

I have studied quite a bit of theology and I can say that I agree with what you are saying. It seems religion and other practices are just a tool for us to get in that right mental/spiritual state.

"Since you come from a Judeo-Christian background...even if you don't consciously believe that way, you may respond to some of the imagery in a subconscious manner and that could help you. "
Its hard for me. I dont know what to believe in and that is the truth. I think its all bulls##t at the end of the day. Like my last comment I believe all these things are just tools and all they do is get us in that right mental/spiritual state. Everyone believes they know the "Truth" and its just hard for me to swallow anyones propaganda and lable it as a "Truth". So here I sit in the gray zone looking at everything like a skeptic and like a believer at the same time.

"I would discourage you from trying to use Ouija or from trying to make contact with the devil (and I say that regardless of whether or not anyone believes consciously that the devil exists) but because doing those things opens you up for your own psyche to mess with you, and believe me...there are a lot of scary things in there for you to conjure."
I definitely do agree with you on this. It was a sloppy move on my part. Even if it is real then thats bad for me. Even if its fake then thats still bad news on my psyche. I 120% agree with what you are saying.

"I am not trying to persuade you one way or another about the phenomena. I will say what I think about it. I think it emanates from the psyche when we are under extreme stress, and that we somehow manifest it through some unknown mechanism like uncontrolled psychokinesis. So it's my belief that if we find a way to take the reins, so to speak, of our subconscious...we can make the bad things we are haunting ourselves with go away."

I truly do appreciate you looking at both sides of the coin. Thats how I view it and I respect your angle to be real with you. Its an interesting theory though about uncontrolled psychokinesis. I have not thought about that one before. I mean we as humans are capable of quite a bit. I believe we can do so much more then is presented to us in school.

"I used the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram). You can find it on Youtube. It took a daily practice for maybe 3-4 weeks until all the phenomena was kicked to the curb, but it worked. I used it combined with the Middle Pillar Exercise (a meditation you can also find on youtube)."
Interesting.. I am open to trying anything. I wont lie though in the back of my head I believe that this is just another tool to get you in the right mental/spiritual state. But regardless I am willing to try it. I will look it up on YouTube.

"I think it would work in part because of your Judeo-Christian background, but if you are uncomfortable with the references to archangels and sacred names, you could use the Crowley version (Star Ruby)."
Yeah I mean im still in the air with everything. Who knows whats the "Truth" is. It drives me crazy and its the million dollar question I have been seeking my entire life. Mainly because of the things I have experienced. I just explained a little bit of it. There still is quite a bit I have experienced that I did not put on there but it is pretty much in the same ballpark. Lights flickering and other stuff..

"Now...I know you probably don't want to hear it, and I am not trying to preach, but if you're having addiction problems, there are people who can help. Reach out to them.
I hope this is helpful to you and that you are able to empower yourself. I am glad that you didn't get taken by anyone trying to make money off of your situation. I really believe you are the only one who can fix it"
No its completely fine :). I am currently in AA and I live a moral life. I help people when I can and thats about it. The closest Truth I can find in life is helping people. Its the only real thing I can think of.
Old 15-09-2020, 04:36 AM
Newbie ;)

I still would like to hear more from this community. Anyone else have any information on this? Different view points or beliefs? I'm open minded to all ideologies
Old 15-09-2020, 04:52 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inf0nut
Sorry for the late response. Today has been a busy day. I am highly sensitive to people around me. I feel their emotions and it seems their intent as well. Usually I just pick up on negative energies and can feel it.
As far as my temper goes I do not have a temper because of the lack of knowledge and frustration from this. I accepted it a long time ago and just figured it is what it is.
Its interesting you experience this while meditating. This shows me more proof that it is real. I think there is many different ways to access what I have been accessing.

"Could be you drinking and also having absent are two states of being where you are more open to the paranormal."
That is what I am thinking as well.

"Few times now when I meditate I have had for a spirit guide someone who is dark with wood on, but still can't make out his face. I've been told they are even more powerful than the light ones, are warriors. I have never been able to tell if it is of good or bad energy, it is just different. "
Thats exactly how I feel about it. I dont think they are good or bad. Honestly I believe good and evil is just a social construct. I believe we all live in the gray and anything past that is just perception.

"Sorry it is maybe not so helpful what I just wrote, but I just wish to say I recognize myself in some of the stuff you have experienced."
It is helpful. It lets me know others are experiencing the same thing but under different conditions. Which makes it even more credible in my opinion.
hi, no worry, I think we live in different time zones anyhow, so I wrote you last night - last night for me that is - and when I woke up this morning I saw you had written, ha ha.

I read what you wrote that you could see but your eyes were closed. When I was a child I would be sleep walking only I would do it perfectly. I would walk around the house, go down stairs, open front door, go right outside and so on. My family was surprised because I really was not awake and yet I never hurt myself, never went to the wrong place to do something crazy. I would too during this state some time have trembling hands and when given piece of paper and pen ask to write what I saw because they thought I was having a nightmare, I would draw on it but I would slip forth and back and it would be hard for them to bring me back and then afterwards I would fall back to sleep, exhausted but when later asked about it (this could go on for half a night or so) I had no memory of it. I remember one time during night that I as a child saw several hands touching me and knew it was not humans but I would later think it was a nightmare. I would too pray to please don't let me see the hands that touch me - don't please god let them touch me - and then it would go away. I too have felt vibration, as you write about, but also like burn and other sensations. One time had a nightmare that seemed very real where I was touched some place on my body and when I woke up I had strange mark right there. I've seen something or someone lift piece of my hair right up the side, or stroke me on my hair. When I was at my dads funeral I suddenly smelled him and then felt a kiss on my head, but I don't know if it was my own grief turning into imagination or if it really happened. I've too seen mist take shape. But smells are a thing with me too, all kinds of smells that I can't find the source to.

Because you are an alcoholic and were wearing it off - as you know you could die from that - and so you were, is my guess, closer to that reality than our own. I just think that there are many energies, beings in the other dimensions - and they just are - I can't really tell what they are.

I have heard someone say that he use to meditate after his wife's death and one day found proof that his dead wife told (through someone else) that she saw him as a glow when he meditated, which meant that both she as a spirit and other spirits could see him, when meditating.

Because you are highly sensitive you feel more and they know you are sensitive too - and so they come, different energies or spirits or what they now may be. That is my theory, at least.

If I get to be more practical and not emotional and not meditate I have notice that less of these things are happening to me, I think I have then grounded myself.

I have memories of having been a ghost myself and was then in some gray misty whitish area and knew there were things in the mist. I had passed away in a traumatic way and before that I think I was blue, real blue and guessing I could have suffered from anxiety and temporarily confusion as well. I have done some past life reserach and it feels as if and too from what I have found out is that I have been highly sensitive in those lives as well, which when pressured led to me showing off bad temper, fighting for what was right or wrong, and being very loving to those I cared about, but too spinning - loosing control and if unhappy for too long becoming insane, to later return to "normal". Goes figure why some of us are higly sensitive and empaths, don't know if it is something that comes with the spirits age or if we were like this from the get go? you may not believe in past life and if not just ignore this last part, ha ha.

We ues to live in a spooky home and I could tell that sometimes the energy was really bad and it felt as if something was trying to get to me but couldn't and I would not validate it being there and so it instead turn on other family members, and almost like they were effected or temporarily channeled but still I would not validate, I would not communicate back because I knew they were under this effect, and when it was over it was as if everything got lighter. One time someone was just relaxed one moment but the next would just look at me, still not look at me, and without me having pushed it with words or action of negativity, this someone said horrible things to me, but could not keep it for long and then it was as if it snapped. Right when the horrible things had been said to me I did not know what to do - and all I could think of was going to ignore those words and instead give this someone a kiss on the head and a hug, even if it was somewhat surprised. Then it went away, just like that. I would do all kinds of things, prays, cleansing etc but it was a slow process and now the majority of the paranormal events (half of it i have not told) has moved on. From what you wrote about the horrible death of your dad and the negativity it sounds as if it was under that kind of influence.

One light, member here, advise to raise the energy and be positive and that too has helped so much. Used as a protective barrier.

Keep up the good work with staying away from the booze :) you have done an amazing job turning your life around

please take care
Old 16-09-2020, 01:26 AM
Experiencer

I'm very glad that I did not offend you with anything I said. I really do try to help people who have these experiences because sometimes they are so traumatized by them.

I wanted to make sure that you understood that doctors and scientists have words they use to describe the phenomena, but they cannot always account for everything that goes on. I know that because I specifically tested it. I didn't tell people in my life what I had experienced and then I waited to see if they would experience the same things...and they did. That led me to believe that there was actual phenomena being manifested that could be experienced by others.

Various paradigms have different names for this. Some call them thoughtforms, snails, tulpas, poltergeists, etc. Anyway, it is about you finding what works for you...and I don't want you to think I'm pushing one type of banishment or meditation, or one particular belief system on you.

The only reason I brought up Ouija, divination tools, EVP, etc., is not because these things in and of themselves are bad. They're just tools, but they do open a door into the subconscious and if you are a person who is already having trouble with things in there, it would probably be a good idea to lay off of them until you are back in balance.
Old 16-09-2020, 04:00 AM
Newbie ;)

I am laying in bed long day. I'm sorry I havent responded to the last two post. Posting this on my phone. Will respond to this tomorrow. I want to keep this going for as long as possible. I want as many different view points as possible. I dont think it's a coincidence that many people experience the same thing but have different brains, beliefs, and backgrounds. Will see y'all tomorrow! Love you all :)
Old 16-09-2020, 04:02 AM
asearcher

I would just like to add that environment like jails and mental hospitals is in my opinion two of the worst places to have a Ouija at, both because I'd imagine you are not in a good place within yourself, too the bad energy that remains in the walls there. I have visited both jails and mental hospital (not as a prisoner or patient) and was effected.

I am curious about the childhood home you had, what was it's history, was it water nearby or underneath, was there something bad in the history that had happened nearby. These things has been true in the home I've lived and we too have experienced some really worked up paranormal happenings I never in my life thought could happen, less that I would experience it.

The rock musician Vince Neil was in a television program with medium Kim Russo and turns out when he was a child that a man had died close by and had negative energy to him and had visit and influences him throughout life, effecting him. So it could have been negative energy in your childhood home brought on by another spirit too?

About some other bad energy effecting you - it seems your Dad felt it was coming from the outside, but too awakening his own anxiety, that is how it works, I think. Because I could figure out it wasn't me, I knew it was all from the outside but too saw how my loved ones were effected by it and so was I but I refused to give in to it but honestly did not know how long I could do that, I think it was someone just visiting, not having manifested. Usually when it is at it's worst is when you think you can't take a second more of it. When I was really opened I did have very few experiences of spirits that were very frumpy, bitter etc, and in one case I tried to communicate and just explain - talking out loud - to try to help and go to the light. But it could very well be that free will still dominates in the after life, I suspect. So this frumpy, bitter spirit would spend all time trying to say bad things to me and put me down and just when it was at it's strongest - that is when it just dissipated. Have not seen it yet. How I saw this one was while having my eyes closed, could not see it in real life. The other one was rather successful perhaps, started out with a child, again with my eyes closed which always make me think - is this really happening or is it just imagination - and the child kept taking me to another grown up and then I understood that it was the grown up that needed help and that the two of them were related, somehow. I tried to follow the procedure and can't say I saw the two of them walk into a tunnel of light but the child - nor the other grown up - has never come around anymore, and all I saw was really a detail, of the grown up's hand just lightening up and letting go, and the child was by the other hand and I think, not entirely sure, it was holding the other hand. Hoping this mean the grown up let go? Then after this experience I thought this is all in my head.

I've been told that when someone is stuck like that they can't naturally go to the next step, the next dimension and need some help, and that it needs someone in our reality to help push it and too someone from the other side, that together one can do it. All reference I have to this is when I was a ghost myself and that my then husband saw a medium who help me cross over, at least I hope that is what happened, I don't remember the procedure, only that he saw someone - who saw me and that I in that state could create things - so I could create clothes and everything - used it as symbols to communicate, don't know if I knew how to "talk" even though I could hear the medium talk to me, all I remember is creating things to show who I was (or rather had been.) and it was as if I was trying to send it as a picture to this medium but frankly it was as if the medium saw me throughout.