Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-03-2017, 03:40 AM
Experiencer

Decisions, decisions.. weed or magnesium..? :P
Old 27-03-2017, 03:23 PM
Pathfinder

Why wait a month when you could wait just for a few minutes to decalcify. If I were you, I'd pick magnesium any day.
Old 13-09-2020, 05:39 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro_Man
My pineal gland took about 20 minutes to decalcify and it was heavily calcified from all my whey protein and maltodextrin powders after workout. Just take a few grams of magnesium chloride with water and it will go away. I didn't stop using toothpaste or change my diet or anything just to stop more flouride buildup. Just drink magnesium chloride but don't overdose it becase higher doses have a laxative effect. Take about 2 grams at first.

Your post is what got me in this forum. I googled for some help for my chronic fatigue, then I found out that disfunctional pineal gland may cause tiredness etc. OK, I thought, maybe I have a calcified pineal gland and drinking magnesium chloride few grams solves everything! I checked my magnesium supplements and turns out every one of them had different kind of magnesium: citrate, oxide but not that chloride. And shops did not sell that either, it was rather uncommon. I had to go to a special shop which had some magnesium flakes for foot bath but they could be eaten. So now I drink 5g flakes (47% magnesium chloride) daily with water. Not cured instantly but maybe I have very heavy calcification and it takes many days.

By the way, before this I have tried every common thing for my chronic fatigue, including going to a doctor, taking blood tests, eating, sleeping and exercising...I have listed my methods, now 54 failed things, and this "decalcify pineal gland with magnesium chloride" is number 55
Old 14-09-2020, 11:08 AM
Master
I never really believed this entire calcification problem of the pineal gland.
At the time of this OP -2015-2017ish- it was a hype. We see more hypes, like we had the Atlas correction hype around 2010. Now no one speaks of it anymore and it is often actually advised against.
But then someone came up with the story that the Annunaki had messed with mankind's Atlas and it was therefor askew or stuck or something.
Everyone in a frenzy, thinking correction was THE solution for everything that wasn't right with their bodies.
There were very few therapists who could do it at the time and it cost a fortune.

Then a few years back we had the pineal gland decalcification hype. Now you don't really hear anyone about it anymore.

Even if it does get calcified, I don't feel it causes much of a problem, but that's me.
If you watch some of Joe Dispenza's clips on YouTube you find out what it does, it has to do with the Kundalini experience. Getting the brain in Gamma brain waves.
He achieves this with loads of people who attend his week-long, and if 50-70% of adults have calcified pineal gland, it'd mean most of Joe's participants have this too. Yet, these people DO get the pineal gland to do what it ultimately can do: get into Gamma state with the brain.

I also don't think you being tired has anything to do with that. There's a ton of reason why someone can be tired all the time.
If you excluded all things that medical science can find, go and seek help in the alternative.
I was exhausted all the time myself years ago. I found a therapist who has this method to measure your body's energy, that of each organ, the cells etc etc.
Turned out my energy was depleted on cell level, so no energy whatsoever. It took a bit of time to recover with his help. I had BioLaeser therapy (bioresonance), specific supplements, and after a few months I was back to normal. I think half a year to a year.

MAGNESIUM: be careful with that. It does accumulate in the body when levels are too high and/or higher than you need, and can do damage to tissues, kidneys among others.
You should never just take magnesium without having tested the levels in your blood first.
The same goes for Calcium.
BTW Have you had your D3 checked in your blood? Quite important and usually too low for everyone in the Western world. But again, have it tested, don't just take it.
The magnesium flakes can be taken safer via foot bath as then you do not absorb more than you need. But I'd have it tested as opposed to upping magnesium based on a belief that is very likely wrong.
And magnesium has a very specific effect on things, so by trying to achieve one thing you might be unbalancing lord knows how many other things. Also, adding magnesium disrupts its 'affiliation' with calcium.
Magnesium & calcium balance is very delicate, and important, you don't want to upset it...
Old 20-11-2020, 06:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro_Man
Just take a few grams of magnesium chloride with water and it will go away.

Hi Astro_Man. are you a medical doctor?
Your post is alarming.
Do you know that there are side affects to this?

Common Side effects of Magnesium Chloride include:

respiratory depression
low core body temperature (hypothermia)
flushing
significant decrease in blood pressure
stupor
sweating

This document does not contain all possible side effects and others may occur. Check with your physician for additional information about side effects.

Sorry cannot post the URL because i am still a "newbie" on the forum
Old 01-12-2020, 08:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoclassicalGuitar
Hey, I've heard somewhere that flouride has a half-time of 3 years, so if my pineal gland is calcified, it will remain there for years or what?
What if I follow the steps to decalcifying the gland fully, like using water filter, stop using tooth paste, sun gazing, eating organic etc.
How long should it take to decalcify the pineal gland?
All of the above and learn how to centre and ground yourself. Take pineal gland supplements such as iodine (plant-based) also turmeric helps with the detox.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.