Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-10-2020, 09:01 PM
Experiencer
Extreme Caution

i must advise people who practice cleansing opening and closing there chakras to be extremely carful as too close them down to there normal operating levels as it can be extremely dangerous to your mental heath let me explain i came across a system of development called the anastasis system, she has a development system for beginners opening your energy centres the chakra system. i was already proacting with a therapist on cleaning the chakra system which seemed very subtle compared to Anastasi system of practice. problem was my existing therapist had stopped doing the practice due to lack of attendees and interest probably because see advertised it as a meditation which it was not as it was a more active practice of breathing and focusing on each chakra which required focus. there are two exercises in the anastasi system it recommended one or the other so i decided to do both of them i did not notice much on the first two pract5ice runs but on the third and fourth practice i noticed tingling sensations round my outer extremities i did not panic i just thought what that and carried on then something said in my mind Brian this is your outer aura. so after practice i carried on reading were she described the aura and how it can be intensified so you could feel it and if you brought your hands together it would collapse the aura field to its normal size. there was this little part of me that wanted to get excited and another part that said leave it till next time this is what i did in carried on with the rest of my evening. due to the pressures of work i missed a few days and left it till the weekend when i had more time. i did a brief twenty min meditation first and left a ten gap then i started the chakra exercises a number of times i almost felt winded like i was going keel over from the breathing inhaler exhale plus the visualization at the same time by about half way through the exercises i started to feel the tingling appear all over my body i think most people would have stopped but not me as i got to the end end i paused and relaxed for a minute or two been careful not to cross my hands, i then began my experiment by gentle passing my finger close to the top of my other hand to my excitement i could feel a rushing tingling sensation that seemed to extend more then a few inches away from my body i was convinced this is our human aura and explained why when i looked at some people there seemed to be a light pastel hue around them that would quickly disappear after i meet them a few more times. but what i did not know was that i was been stalked by dark black shapes that suddenly caught my eyes as if to hide out of site i did not take much notice of these at first, it was only when i was given a lift from another venue i had visited the kind gentleman had given me a lift so far home because there was no more buses as they had finished running in the area as we chatted about what had gone at the event he mentioned he had been mentally ill and heed been seeing dark black smokes shapes floating bye, this seemed to flag up a red alert in my mind, Oh i said
Old 27-10-2020, 07:20 PM
Darn, I had too hard a time reading your post in this block form...
Some paragraphs and spaces next time, por favor.
My brother in law does the same thing in his emails to everyone.
So hard to read.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-10-2020, 08:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Darn, I had too hard a time reading your post in this block form...
Some paragraphs and spaces next time, por favor.
My brother in law does the same thing in his emails to everyone.
So hard to read.

my sister complains of that i never learned to read until i was twelve years old grammermatical things don't mean anything to me because i never learned at school to much noise and distraction its funny the other person had no problem probably tuned to my wavelength
Old 27-10-2020, 08:45 PM
Experiencer
oh and its not finished yet there's about another page to go ones life's experiences
Old 27-10-2020, 08:46 PM
Experiencer
but i suppose i could break it up give a more spacings
Old 27-10-2020, 09:21 PM
Just better on the eyes! Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
but i suppose i could break it up give a more spacings

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-10-2020, 10:05 PM
Experiencer
Blue Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Just better on the eyes! Thanks.
if you look at monitor screens lot you want to get a pair of blue light blocking glasses or a blue light blocker a lot of tech these days including lights mobile phones emit a lot of blue light which is not good for the eyes the glasses look slightly yellow and are supposed to block this light . we naturally get this light during the day we is ok. i worked as a maintenance electrician replacing the old 2D lights with led fittings but they started damaging my Eyesite since your eyes are the most sensitive part of your body i decided to get my a pair of these glasses you know if your been affected you get headaches after vision etc
Old 29-10-2020, 10:38 PM
Administrator
I would have to Echo what Miss hepburn has said. reading your post was difficult.

Namaste
Old 30-10-2020, 08:33 AM
Experiencer

I read so much and then you stopped before it got to the good part...
Old 02-11-2020, 07:09 PM
Newbie ;)

I was waiting for the closing of the story but it sounds like you're still living in the middle of what you have going on and so is your friend that gave you a ride.

I won't be of any help here, that's way out of my league. I'm curious to know how you handle all of this in the coming weeks.