Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-05-2020, 08:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Detatching from eye-sight

Hi, I've recently been working on the 3rd eye using the Trataka meditation as a bit of a warm up.
one thing im trying to wrap myself around at the moment is learning to ignore what my eye sight sees, and seeing with the pineal gland instead. One thing i've noticed is when you glare at a candle and then close your eyes, if i focus on it, i can see the afterimage for a long period of time. I find this kinda interesting. You can either focus on the afterimage and it's grows in vividness, almost becomes like a psychadelic pattern. Or you can zone out of the afterimage and see other patterns that dont relate to the it. I suppose that when you zone out of the afterimage, you are viewing more with your pineal gland/3rd eye?

What do you think? Im still a beginner with activating the pineal gland and 3rd eye so i dont really know what im on about!
Old 11-05-2020, 06:02 AM
ant

There are more organic imprints from sun gazing.: )
Old 11-05-2020, 05:40 PM
Master
May I suggest reading up on what the 3rd eye is about?
Also, many sources say that the pituitary gland is connected to the 3rd eye. The pineal is connected to the Crown chakra.
Activating the pineal gland -again not related to the 3rd eye- is done entirely differently and not an easy thing. That has to do with getting Kundalini to rise and I do not recommend that to anyone who isn't ready for that. Your energy canals have to be ripe and open for that and you do not get there from starting with the 3rd eye.
It's best to start with the lower 3 chakras, cleanse, balance etc. instead of jumping to the higher ones first. Doesn't work.
Most people don't find that interesting, but that's cos they don't understand the importance of these chakras and the need to cleanse & balance these first.
You say you don't know what you're on about, so I'd say get educated! Plenty of stuff on the net and plenty of good books out.
Old 11-05-2020, 06:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
May I suggest reading up on what the 3rd eye is about?
Also, many sources say that the pituitary gland is connected to the 3rd eye. The pineal is connected to the Crown chakra.
Activating the pineal gland -again not related to the 3rd eye- is done entirely differently and not an easy thing. That has to do with getting Kundalini to rise and I do not recommend that to anyone who isn't ready for that. Your energy canals have to be ripe and open for that and you do not get there from starting with the 3rd eye.
It's best to start with the lower 3 chakras, cleanse, balance etc. instead of jumping to the higher ones first. Doesn't work.
Most people don't find that interesting, but that's cos they don't understand the importance of these chakras and the need to cleanse & balance these first.
You say you don't know what you're on about, so I'd say get educated! Plenty of stuff on the net and plenty of good books out.

I'd say im fairly educated, just not experienced. I know about the charaks and they're different functions. i've focused on all of them bar the crown charkra, but not to a great extent, which i know i should focus on. I'll get looking up on some tips starting from the bottom. A lot of the research and books i've read have pointed out what they're function is and what happens if they're blocked, but not much more on how to cleanse them other than using certain herbs, im fairly certain that theres a lot more to cleansing them than changing your diet! I'll look into it more. if you have any tips let me know!

I think theres so much info on the internet its hard to know what is right and what is not, i've heard that the pineal gland is directly connected to the ajna chakra, will also have to read up more on that! Any advice would be tight!

Im not looking to open the 3rd eye just to percieve cool stuff, Its a tool and i'm fully aware of the "risks" if you dont take it seriously and are not ready to do so. I am 100% ready now, i've been interested for around 5 years but have had obsticles. it's a long type so i'll leave it out!

Cheers mate :)
Old 11-05-2020, 06:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
There are more organic imprints from sun gazing.: )

Makes sense! Been on my bucket list for a while.
Old 16-07-2020, 11:14 AM
Knower

Salam

I want to address first the cleansing.
cleansing as mentioned can be done in many ways.
I do salt baths regularly, I also do cleansing healing.
charity and acts of kindness are also cleansers, they also reverse bad karma.
exercise is important to release excess energies, specially if we are meditating or healing, or have a high frequency.
keeping your surrounding area clean and unclustered also reflects back to the energy body's cleanse.
if we consider our practices as all encompassing instead of separate, than our actions apply into every level of our consciousness. because the intention is there.
for example: you can intend that tonight's sleep will be a cleansing sleep. and you go into bed with this intention in mind. energy follows intention.

3rd eye opening. I'm not a fan of forceful activations. I believe that the 3rd eye opens when ready, as a chakra, and when its body is ready to receive what the 3rd eye can see.
also, when it opens, (each person differs of course), it may be a sudden seeing, but sometimes the seeing takes a while. and maybe it is open but you're not aware because you have expectations of what this opening will and feel like. maybe it is open just as much as you can handle it. and it won't stretch more because it is protecting you.
however, all that said... energy follows intention. forceful intention is never good.
so even as a healer, I can intend to heal, but I cannot have desire for a result. that attachment to the result of the healing hinders the process for both me and my patient. my ego is there saying 'I will make a difference here'. (boo hoo ego)

so
be aware of your intent versus your attachment or desire.
move forward with patience, faith and love.

F
Old 17-07-2020, 07:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatimasque
Salam

I want to address first the cleansing.
cleansing as mentioned can be done in many ways.
I do salt baths regularly, I also do cleansing healing.
charity and acts of kindness are also cleansers, they also reverse bad karma.
exercise is important to release excess energies, specially if we are meditating or healing, or have a high frequency.
keeping your surrounding area clean and unclustered also reflects back to the energy body's cleanse.
if we consider our practices as all encompassing instead of separate, than our actions apply into every level of our consciousness. because the intention is there.
for example: you can intend that tonight's sleep will be a cleansing sleep. and you go into bed with this intention in mind. energy follows intention.

3rd eye opening. I'm not a fan of forceful activations. I believe that the 3rd eye opens when ready, as a chakra, and when its body is ready to receive what the 3rd eye can see.
also, when it opens, (each person differs of course), it may be a sudden seeing, but sometimes the seeing takes a while. and maybe it is open but you're not aware because you have expectations of what this opening will and feel like. maybe it is open just as much as you can handle it. and it won't stretch more because it is protecting you.
however, all that said... energy follows intention. forceful intention is never good.
so even as a healer, I can intend to heal, but I cannot have desire for a result. that attachment to the result of the healing hinders the process for both me and my patient. my ego is there saying 'I will make a difference here'. (boo hoo ego)

so
be aware of your intent versus your attachment or desire.
move forward with patience, faith and love.

F
Great post.
Old 17-07-2020, 05:11 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Great post.

Thank you. appreciated.

F
Old 04-09-2020, 03:43 AM
Pathfinder

There is something to be said for letting nature take its course. In my case, anyway. Things tend to happen when one is ready. For years, I studied a lot, and I learned a lot, but nothing really changed for me over the years. I know now I was just not ready. So there is something to be said for studying and reading as much as one can... I opened up late in life, and it wasn't gradual or forced. One day, it just came. I was studying to be a Reiki healer, and after I was attuned by my Reiki Master, my 3rd eye just opened all by itself. My chakras were cleansed, and a great healing took place in my body that night. I felt something akin to a manhole cover sliding into place; there was a shifting, and I could almost hear it. I felt whole.

Good luck in your quest.
Love and Light
Old 04-09-2020, 04:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinniage
Hi, I've recently been working on the 3rd eye using the Trataka meditation as a bit of a warm up.
one thing im trying to wrap myself around at the moment is learning to ignore what my eye sight sees, and seeing with the pineal gland instead. One thing i've noticed is when you glare at a candle and then close your eyes, if i focus on it, i can see the afterimage for a long period of time. I find this kinda interesting. You can either focus on the afterimage and it's grows in vividness, almost becomes like a psychadelic pattern. Or you can zone out of the afterimage and see other patterns that dont relate to the it. I suppose that when you zone out of the afterimage, you are viewing more with your pineal gland/3rd eye?

What do you think? Im still a beginner with activating the pineal gland and 3rd eye so i dont really know what im on about!

I 'see' with my eyes open. For example, the other day I looked, and I could see my aura in front of me. In the past, I would 'feel' around with my hand so as to remove things. I use to do that on people who had headaches and would remove their headaches.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜