Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 02-04-2021, 05:46 PM
abigailstarr

Not enough! I need a good regimen to take me from couch potato to mildly active, and go from there.
Old 06-04-2021, 01:24 AM
Guide

exercise, like smoking cigarettes or eating a plant based diet....no good for you.

Remember
No exercise (especially biking), inhaling anything, or eating red meat.

Realistically
Smoke while jogging on your way to grab something healthy
Old 06-04-2021, 02:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by abigailstarr
Not enough! I need a good regimen to take me from couch potato to mildly active, and go from there.
Best program I know of:
8 Minutes in the Morning: A Simple Way to Shed Up to 2 Pounds a Week -- Guaranteed by Jorge Cruise
There are several books with similar titles from the same author. This (with the exact title listed above) is his first one and his the best.

I used it, and recommend it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 16-04-2021, 04:27 AM
Master
I have been looking at one of my biceps and can not believe how large it has gotten. It is larger then it ever has been and I can not attribute it to any one thing. I have been working about 80 hours a week but that should not make it large because I am not lifting anything of major weight.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 16-04-2021, 05:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I have been looking at one of my biceps and can not believe how large it has gotten. It is larger then it ever has been and I can not attribute it to any one thing. I have been working about 80 hours a week but that should not make it large because I am not lifting anything of major weight.
Muscle conditioning can be optimized for power or for volume. Heavy loads with fewer and slower repetitions favor power development; lighter loads with more and faster repetitions favor volume development. This might be an explanation.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-04-2021, 03:54 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by abigailstarr

same here, i gotta move around!
Old 22-04-2021, 08:00 AM
Master
Why not try falling from the couch to the floor?

That is an exercise..... trying to get off the floor back on to the couch! LOL!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-04-2021, 12:02 PM
Seeker

I do 4 resistance, 2-3 cardio (running) plus daily yoga. I plan 1 to 2 days of rest but like to do a challenge every week. For me it works to do resistance and cardio as “one” workout.
Old 07-05-2021, 10:05 AM
Seeker

I try to do it at least 3 times a week. It was difficult in quarantine because I was used to weight training. But closer to autumn, I bought some sports equipment, but recently I became generous and ordered a Marcy Smith Cage Workout Machine. I think now training will go faster and more vigorously.
Old 08-05-2021, 07:00 PM
AbodhiSky

i got a couple of 10 pound weights and a staircase from my garage to my living room, i lift the weights as i go up and down the stairs. but then i also have sugar cereal and a spoon.

caramel creamer tastes too good by the way especially the oat milk one. i could put little cups of it at the top and bottom of the stairs to motivate me but that would be self defeating i guess.

will power is everything i think. getting good habits. i think it's ok to be bad sometimes (lay around, eat sweets) as long as we also exercise and eat vegetables. i personally hate vegetables (unless smothered in salad dressing or something) so what i do, what works for me, is i just blend up a bunch of vegi's in the blender everyday and chug it. keeps the tasting down to under a minute.