Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-04-2021, 02:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman

When it comes to the twin thing, how can you love unconditionally when they cause so much hurt or pain? I mean, I know you can, but a lot of that can lead to pining which hurts us more (and sometimes I don’t think that is even unconditional love because it’s more “ill love you because it proves were special” it’s kinda conditional.... is it more loving to both of us if one hurts and the other responds with “**** off?” Because that way you are being real about the situation? It’s more concrete to acknowledge the pain caused - it’s more kind to rip that bandaid...then to go “oh he hurt me but I know he didn’t mean it” and create a fairytale for you to believe in, one that doesn’t end, keeping us suspended in this chamber of non-growth and distraction...

Hi,

As a spirit being you are unconditionally loving. As a human being we seem to get restricted and conditioned in how we can love.

Even self love, when we do indeed love all that we are, has its limitations. In relationships it is best to look for mutual respect and balance. Without these elements in place there will be hardships and issues to deal with.

The personal outlook on life is a major factor. Most of us do not understand how energy works and why that law of attraction is so important. For we do indeed create our physical reality as a result of our thinking and our beliefs.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-04-2021, 03:50 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with john but as a side note please be aware that quotes must not be any longer than one or two lines.

Namaste
Old 05-04-2021, 08:53 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
I guess what I’m trying to say is, how do you separate unconditional love from being a doormat? I feel like a lot of people thin that’s what unconditional love it? And is it?

If loving unconditionally causes you to have to go above and beyond, to always step up and be the bigger bean, to always forgive and make right....is it really unconditional or is better if you walked away?
It's rarely possible, unconditional love. An acceptance and appreciation of the person for what they are, what they have brought to your life, with no expectations, no demands. The person may have traits/habits you wouldn't ordinarily like but you recognise they're part of what makes them what they are.

I'd say it's particularly difficult to love someone unconditionally if you've had a relationship (with them) that turned sour - unless you're able to detach yourself from the history. You may hurt but...you know that's your problem and it doesn't change treasured memories and the person is still the person they are.

You don't have to be a doormat at all. You deciding you won't be taken advantage of doesn't affect unconditional love. You are your own person and can stand against things that grate with your higher principles. It doesn't mean you have to surrender to being a servant.

And, conditional love doesn't always last. If someone brings only heartache or damage into your life you can't be expected to love destruction. If conditions creep in, it's no longer unconditional. You can change your mind.

I have unconditional love for my parents and soul-mate.
Old 11-04-2021, 09:34 PM
Master

I agree that respect is an important element. Love is a reality, but it takes time and steps to learn what it really is.
Old 14-04-2021, 04:46 PM
Master
Nice post—- unconditional love as in the love of the self is the flame that there is no alone that’s it’s just unconditional...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 14-04-2021, 10:38 PM
ImthatIm

I read a term applied Love or un-applied Love.

I first Dance with the Source of Love like with a secret innocent un-defiled Lover.

This allows me to apply Universal Love in a more universal manner in the physical.
I am still a tadpole and one day I will be a frog and the Kiss will come.
Don't loose Heart MysticalShaman.
2 steps forward and one step back.It's a Dance, EnJoy.