Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-03-2021, 02:01 PM
Pathfinder
Tarot is consistently confusing on this.

The one I thought was my "good" twin flame is just a catalyst twin.

He played that role exceedingly well and its supposed to be over between us permanently, but tarot is saying i know my true twin already (when theres literally no one else i am interested in that i already know), gives his traits and sun sign, and the situation they describe is something hed be very likely to go through.

i definitely feel like im being lead in circles.

financial situations
family situations
bored of work
third party person causing them issues
working on self love
hes sorry for hurting me, how he acted
he feels incredibly jealous and insecure
hes terrified to come forward

they love and miss me, want me to wait, and are perpetually "coming soon"

coming (no time) soon to somewhere vague near you, a dubious twin flame

they want to tell me something that will blow my mind, will appear unexpectedly, talk "at" me (classic thing my catalyst does that drives me crazy), itll be through an invitation by another friend to probably my favorite gaming tavern, and we will get drunk and i will be like "i dunnoooo!" and he will try to become the top of my romantic interests leaderboards, and i have to not run them off.

these things i mentioned come up in every fracking tarot reading to some extent.

considering how things went down and the psychic messages i get, hes also still mad at me and for all i know this is him messing with my tarot results to keep me off track, which might ironically be helping me to grow.

Last edited by Miriah : 20-03-2021 at 02:59 PM.
Old 21-03-2021, 11:46 PM
Experiencer
An entire package and would want to know why people choose that card mostly know. My least concern .