Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 01-03-2021, 12:17 PM
Elfin Elfin is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 7,969
  Elfin's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I am sure I missed some of the points. But what I was trying to say, don't let someone else's hate make you hate. Don't let there hate ruin your day. It's not worth it. It's good to make your point but to let it ruin your day only means they won.
Oh trust me babe....
No-one ruined my day/life..
I just have to spout about how bleeding ignorant some folk are !!!...... Cake ? Coffee ?.....
  #72  
Old 01-03-2021, 12:18 PM
hallow hallow is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Over there.
Posts: 3,213
  hallow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
....Shut the*deleted*up..... And you KNOW I say that with a big kiss on the end !!! ....XXXXX..... Love you XXX
ooooh talking dirty are you??? This could be fun!
__________________
Complaining about a problem without posting a solution is called wineing. - Teddy Roosevelt.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 01-03-2021 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Circumventing our swear word filter
  #73  
Old 01-03-2021, 12:21 PM
hallow hallow is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Over there.
Posts: 3,213
  hallow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Oh trust me babe....
No-one ruined my day/life..
I just have to spout about how *deleted* ignorant some folk are !!!...... Cake ? Coffee ?.....
I know what you mean. It takes everything out of me not to get all worked up over conspiracy theorist. THE EARTH IS ROUND!!! and many more.
__________________
Complaining about a problem without posting a solution is called wineing. - Teddy Roosevelt.
  #74  
Old 01-03-2021, 01:54 PM
Elfin Elfin is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 7,969
  Elfin's Avatar
With regard to the person who started the thread .... The person that insists I should " Love *deleted"...
Let me tell you about my Grandma.
Her name was Blanch.
She was beautiful.
She was only 26 years old when she died. Blown up by a bomb in HULL.
She had 3 little boys ... Aged 6... 4 ...and 2.... Their names were Leslie... Terry ...and Sydney.
I am the double of the grandma I never got to meet.
My father ... Leslie... Her firstborn...
My father
Was not allowed to attend his own mothers funeral.
He never got over that.
He is 85 years old now.
He cannot cope with life.
He served his queen and country in Africa
He saw so many atrocities
He has suffered.
At the age of 85 he is having counselling because of everything that has happened...
He suffers from PTSD ....he cannot cope ...even now...
He went on to become a fire chief... 30 years service.
He had to bring dead bodies out of buildings.
But it was the children...
The little children...
The babies...
The dead..

And you ...YOU can ask me to Love *deleted ???
You need serious help.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 01-03-2021 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Political figure
  #75  
Old 01-03-2021, 02:43 PM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 18,765
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
Disagreements can be expressed without foul language...which
is in the Rules as Not Allowed - nor trying to circumvent the swear word filter.
__________________
.

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.

Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence" ~~Lahiri Mahasaya, the guru of Yogananda's guru.


*
I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)


  #76  
Old 01-03-2021, 03:14 PM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 18,765
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
Human Hate & Love are the same thing to me because there is no real love involved in either. They are both simply forms of attention.
Wait, you mean if I hate (dislike) an actor, a political figure,
a company's policies , a breed of dog---it is a form of attention ...needing it or wanting it personally?
What are you saying? I am obviously not understanding, ha!
__________________
.

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.

Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence" ~~Lahiri Mahasaya, the guru of Yogananda's guru.


*
I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)


  #77  
Old 01-03-2021, 03:41 PM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 18,765
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
That fear you feel considering if I am correct, is the fear of God.
Now, a therapist would possibly agree, but only in part.
They would say it comes from our initial fear of being abandoned, thus death.
As a baby, we depend entirely on others for food and shelter and safety - they leave us and we die, period.
So that most 'unpleasant' emotions boil down to that root of 'fear of abandonment', thus, death.

You have jealousy, shame, low self-esteem, depression, sadness, indignation, vengeance, even.
These have to be pondered to get the the actual root of these emotions.
Fascinating stuff.
Others could say, and do, that it is fear - yes, fear of God ---due to our guilt for separating from Him.
So, shame and guilt would be the start of the fear - any fear. Voila!! :)


Love bade me welcome
Yet, my soul drew back.

-George Herbert - 16c priest
__________________
.

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.

Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence" ~~Lahiri Mahasaya, the guru of Yogananda's guru.


*
I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)


  #78  
Old 02-03-2021, 09:28 AM
Elfin Elfin is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 7,969
  Elfin's Avatar
So.... Pure Evil ... (Says it all !!!!!)....... Are you Willing to apologize on deleted* behalf... Because you have forgiven him ... To all of he millions of Jews that suffered at his hands ????....
Can you even do that ?

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 02-03-2021 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Politcal figure named
  #79  
Old 02-03-2021, 09:39 AM
Elfin Elfin is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 7,969
  Elfin's Avatar
...missH ..... Don't make excuses for him....
  #80  
Old 02-03-2021, 09:44 AM
Elfin Elfin is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 7,969
  Elfin's Avatar
....Have you got it through your THICK head yet ????
You are not wanted here..
**** off ....

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 02-03-2021 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Extremely rude
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums