Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-11-2020, 03:10 AM
Seeker

Death Or Coma?

Any message from people who retain consciousness after coma?

Has anyone here regained consciousness after being dead or in a coma?

Do people really die and come back to life or it is a coma?. The dead coming back to life sounds weird to me... I hear of some coming back to life with messages from the other world...
Old 15-11-2020, 07:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelytony22

Do people really die and come back to life or it is a coma?. The dead coming back to life sounds weird to me... I hear of some coming back to life with messages from the other world...

I am not too sure what a coma is.

I remember once 'wakening' and was in an ambulance. One of the attendant would say "We are losing him [again]". This went on for I do not remember how many times.

Next, I woke up in a Cat Scan. I said "Where the Hell am I" and then woke up in the Emergency Room looking down on my body.

That is about all I know on the subject.... wish I could help. Sorry.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-11-2020, 01:49 PM
Administrator
Many years ago i went with my friend to visit a relative that was in a comma

she was advised to speak with him.

All i heard was they are fighting to keep me here but its my time to go.

This also happened, to a friends Grandson who was in a comma,

She asked me if i could connect with him. when he told me my body is here but my soul is in spirit.

It can happen that people who are in comma's.

come out of them and can tell of their Experiences

Namaste
Old 15-11-2020, 06:29 PM
Master
It is popular in the medical profession to distinguish brain death from clinical death. Brain dead is when a person has no more, or very low, brain activity on and EEG. When a person is said to be “brain dead” they are often referred to as being in a coma. Clinical death occurs when a person’s heart or lungs stop working, and they have flat-lined on an EKG.

A person can be brain dead and still be alive, but if a person is clinically dead, without the help of machines, ventilators, etc., that person’s body is dead. Now of course, there are people who are misdiagnosed.

There are people who are pronounced dead who are not dead. Medical doctors do make mistakes. There are a number of things which should be done before a person is declared dead. Those things are not always done. Having worked in the medical field I have witnessed such.

From a spiritual perspective we have a silver umbilical cord, that you can see when you have and out-of-body experience, and that cord attaches our consciousness to our physical body. It is widely believed that at the time of physical death that umbilical cord is severed, and you can not return to the body you had when that cord is severed.

Just like there was a physical umbilical cord between you and your mother, we also have a spiritual umbilical cord. Human death is like taking a birth into another dimension.

I have had many out-of-body experiences and in my opinion these type of experiences are limited by the human perspective, and currently living in a human body skews that experience. The state of being, or state of mind, that we are influences our perspective. None of this stuff is objective.
Old 18-02-2021, 08:46 PM
Newbie ;)

It was during a time of spiritual development for me, when my Dad became very sick in hospital. He was in and out of consciousness and forced comas, no standard communication was possible the whole time.
When I wasn't at the hospital I was often psychically sending him love and healing, boosting his psychic shield, and asking the universe for any help it could spare.
Twice my Dad told me that he wasn't doing very good, and to expect a phone call from the hospital, which happened both times. I would already be in tears, preparing for the journey, as the call came in. To the shock of my mum and partner at the time.
This was more than a divination. My Dad told me he loved me, to be calm, and what was going to happen. One time we were saying our goodbyes to each other as he didn't think he was going to survive that day. It was him, his energy, telling me things whilst I was sat at home. I could feel our connection over that distance.
This would imply that in his extreme state of being close to death, his spirit form had some freedom from his body, and was able to reach out to me. I know this is not the answer you are looking for, but thought it could add something relevant.
Old 19-02-2021, 07:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelytony22

Try reading Eben Alexander Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife. He was in a coma for seven days and his brain was not functioning.

But it is not the case that people die and then come back to life. They can only return to their bodies if the body is still living - in other words, while the connection between consciousness and the physical body remains intact. From a medical perspective they might be dead, but there is still the possibility of recovery. Once that connection is broken then there is no return and the body dies.

Peace
Old 19-02-2021, 08:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Try reading Eben Alexander Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife. He was in a coma for seven days and his brain was not functioning.

But it is not the case that people die and then come back to life. They can only return to their bodies if the body is still living - in other words, while the connection between consciousness and the physical body remains intact. From a medical perspective they might be dead, but there is still the possibility of recovery. Once that connection is broken then there is no return and the body dies.

Peace

exactly right!

Death is a one-way trip for an individual.

Apparent return from death could more appropriately said to have been a 'near-death-experience'. The physical body may not have exhibited signs of life but because activity did resume it had been alive throughout.

Total separation of body and spirit marks the final point we humans know as death, marked by the 'breaking' of the so-called silver cord.
Old 19-02-2021, 09:56 PM
Administrator
That is so true

Namaste