Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 21-10-2020, 02:33 AM
Master
Yes definitely everyone is telepathic. I used to think this was a huge big deal, now I don't anymore. We are all very very telepathic. It's just a matter of tuning in, listening/seeing or however you pick up energies. There will come a time when it feels as natural as breathing.
Old 09-11-2020, 01:06 AM
Knower

From my perspective telepathy does not fall into a category that is universally shared. It is something closer to having a singing voice/ear, a sense of rhythm enabling dance ability, artistic sense....a mind/eye/hand open pathway talent ("talent" is a natural ability, inclination, knack or edge at something over the average person). There are also broadcasters and receivers within this telepathic ability.

In my case I am a receiver. I am also an empath. One may aid the other but they are not one and the same thing. You can be one or the other. Until recently I did not know there is a form of telepathy that includes empathic sense, something called being tele-empathic whereby you feel the communication with the thought essence.

It is not scientifically studied and defined so this is using terms loosely. I do not consider myself "psychic" like able to do readings but people who call themselves "psychic" and who do readings are using a variety of different forms of the clairs. Perhaps what I experience as "telepathy" is closer to clairaudience yet I wonder because it is not precognition. It is not instant knowledge about a person or events. It is communication-based more along the lines of reading thoughts and feelings in the moment. It is typically sexual as well. People let that slip out as they cannot control it when it strikes them unexpectedly.

I met someone who is the strongest broadcaster I have experienced. I shared that I hear this person and they admitted their whole family is "psychic" so I proposed we experiment. They are interested.

I do not know how this will go. I do not know what I am doing so there is no "technique." I just receive their essence of communication or I am compelled to or gravitate my attention on them and for varying periods of time I am locked onto them whether I am conscious of any communication or not. They have the ability to grab my attention and hold it. But that person does not know what they are doing when this happens so they have no technique either. With this person I have vividly received communication like read their mind and felt their feelings. They also can grab my attention and hold it without me being aware of any communication. At times I have grabbed their attention and held it. I do not know whether they picked up anything from me at those moments but I know we locked onto one another. So sometimes there is an exchange other times it seems to be just attention grabbing and holding. Even that is amazing. Two people locked onto one another while the world continues active and oblivious.

I have received people for most of my life. I never sought to determine whether I broadcast to anyone. With this particular person I know I am grabbing them and have them locked with me for varying amounts of time. But this was taking place before I shared this with them. I have yet to determine what they are conscious of when these things take place.

So far with the experimenting we have sent colors which has not panned out but we are not focused. We just randomly surprise the other person asking if they got it. We are going to try geometric shapes next. We have yet to sit down and attempt to send/receive with total focus. I am hoping to develop a routine of us getting together. I am more interested in this than they are. In one particular area we are opposites that could impede advancement. I take it all seriously and enjoy the great depths of it all while they have a need to be lighter and shallower about it all. Maybe we can find a good compromise. It would be a shame not being able to explore this together given the natural rapport we have.
Old 09-11-2020, 01:32 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0A0o
From my perspective telepathy does not fall into a category that is universally shared. It is something closer to having a singing voice/ear, a sense of rhythm enabling dance ability, artistic sense....a mind/eye/hand open pathway talent ("talent" is a natural ability, inclination, knack or edge at something over the average person).

Just curious but are you female and this other person is male?
Old 09-11-2020, 05:56 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Just curious but are you female and this other person is male?
I am male and this other person is female.
Old 09-11-2020, 06:06 AM
Knower

There is something I thought about after making the first post in this thread which I feel needs to be included. Mental activity is detectable using scientific/medical devices. Brain activity is somewhat electrical. If we are alive with healthy brains we are generating brain waves. This is sensed by some and stronger than others while many sense nothing and rely only on standard/conventional senses like hearing and seeing combined with voiced language. "Telepathy" by my definition includes a degree of organization, comprehension and utilization. Even if we do all of this unconsciously it would still be telepathy. However, if all you are doing is sensing the waves and vibes without deriving anything recognizable or useful it is not at the level of telepathy and is merely sensing energy.

What makes people "psychic" and "telepathic" is when they are able to take the raw energy and interpret in the context of practical living experience. I do not mean to exclude people who do this and live "intuitively" and not necessarily with such ability and awareness that they can share it with others. I hope this clarifies my perspective when saying we are not all telepathic.

One other thing to add is that telepathic communication can be quite pure. In my experience it is the essence of the concept before diluting it with the limitations of language and fitting the idea to familiar concepts people will recognize. At its best, it is pure communication. Perhaps this truly sets it apart. Most of what people might label "telepathic" is not pure enough to be telepathy. I do understand that you can be close enough to another person enabling you to pick up on their thoughts and some people can pick up on the thoughts of strangers. There is picking up on thoughts and then there is pure communication of thought.
Old 09-11-2020, 05:26 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0A0o
I am male and this other person is female.
My dyslexia kicks my butt in every Avenue of life LOL
Old 03-12-2020, 05:04 AM
Seeker

Everyone is telepathic but not everyone knows how to.
Old 12-12-2020, 06:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Everyone is telepathic but not everyone knows how to.

True, but I would say, rather, that:

Everyone is telepathic, but not everyone is aware of it.
Their beliefs blocks them from receiving and sending (Not in truth, but only in belief).
Old 02-01-2021, 12:31 AM
Knower

Ignorance precludes belief and belief/disbelief comes after awareness. You can be/do something long before you are aware of it. Whether you "believe" or not does not prevent you from being/doing something. Belief does get in the way of understanding yourself and utilizing/cultivating traits.
Old 07-01-2021, 08:37 PM
Seeker

Hi all,

BJAsapace, you wrote: "I used to be afraid of telepathy but I'm learning to live with it and adapt to it..." - Have you learned something? I am exactly like you what's about telepathy. As if it was me who wrote this sentence. I am quite often quite angry about my inner dialogues, I can't switch them off. If you learned how to adapt to telepathy or how to switch off your mind, please let me know.

All the other people in this thread, please help me too. I have no idea anymore how to deal with some weird states of conciousness, when I just can't switch off telepathic thinking, though I want so much to feel alone in my mind. Meditation and antipsychotic medicine do not help.

Blessings