Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Knower

It's funny reading this, I actually dreamed I was cleaning a house the other day and I looked out into the garden to see a burning wasp nest... I see this as a reshaping of self and working to eradicate my negative outlook. I wonder if your burning house is the same thing, a transformation that's occurring. I think a lot of us are doing this naturally anyways. I believe dreams can offer so much if we just pay attention to them.
Old 29-11-2017, 03:27 PM
Knower
I didn't read any of the posts yet felt impressed to post a reply. Fire is cleansing. The deepest cleansing. Down to ashes. Everything purged. Everything gone. Ashes to ashes. The fundamental carbon of our existence.

Fire is hot, painful or warm and comforting depending where you stand. Fire scars and it heals.

Home is where you find security. Moving house. Home destroyed. Metaphors may abound but bottomline. Cleaning a burning house... can there be a more powerful resolution.

That's what impressed me. And resonates and reverberates.

Thank you for your post OP
Old 29-11-2017, 09:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
I didn't read any of the posts yet felt impressed to post a reply. Fire is cleansing. The deepest cleansing. Down to ashes. Everything purged. Everything gone. Ashes to ashes. The fundamental carbon of our existence.

Fire is hot, painful or warm and comforting depending where you stand. Fire scars and it heals.

Home is where you find security. Moving house. Home destroyed. Metaphors may abound but bottomline. Cleaning a burning house... can there be a more powerful resolution.

That's what impressed me. And resonates and reverberates.

Thank you for your post OP

That's such an interesting interpretation LunaBlue. Ta
Old 30-11-2017, 05:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Even since you first posted this thread I'm finding a shift has happened lol.

I feel increasingly 'not bothered by things!

I know that the last few weeks TRUST has been coming up. Trust of higher self and physical self all in alignement with source.

I spent quite a bit of time over the last few weeks imagining 'worst case scenarios' homelessness, divorce, bankruptcy, literal fires burning down my home haha so some pretty extreme imaginings and by doing so I reconnected back to faith and hope.

Even when visualising these worse case scenarios I was able to see my strength, will and support network coming on board to help me. I could see how - so long as I live and be present in each moment and do what needs to be done in that moment everything will be fine. The pressure is removed then and faith fills its space.

Grounding to the earth star and to Giah... I feel supported- through my heart I feel nourished and in faith of my higher self and source - I feel trust no matter what... and so I can flow knowing that everything will be fine.

This is my inner power and knowing rising... and awareness that my needs are being met at all times. This is the state of living in the now... while also opening up to possibilities- not limiting myself so much... anyway - this is sort an extension of this conversation about blasting through this poverty mindset... just thought I'd share that little bit
Old 30-11-2017, 07:46 AM
Experiencer
Interesting, isn't it? How the energies are effecting so many of us as we are fighting our way to the most basic questions.

Who am I? What am I? Where do I come from? Where am I going? What is my purpose?

These questions are from my Kabbalah Study of the Tree of Life but I feel like there is a special focus in the collective to get clarity right now.

I know I've been pulled in two directions of knowing I want to move forward with and what I can leave behind. The places I've been stuck for a long time are getting so uncomfortable and in my healing/reading, I was told that I needed to have more faith and trust in source to help me go on. This has always been a challenge since I obviously have control issues and lack of confidence/belief. Sigh....

I, too, have been playing with dark thoughts and catching myself borrowing trouble. My hope is to make the massages I'm receiving a manifestated part of my everyday life. But the world we are paying the most attention to us the one that's real at the moment. Going to a place where consumerism is the goal and not feeling fulfilled is hard.

Hence the cleaning a burning house. I feel like I'm on the brink of discovery and it will all make sense soon. But goodness... this sh¡t is hard!

One thing that really has me confused/worried is that I have a friend who's husband suffered from a massive stroke about a week ago. I generally was pretty sure that he was not going to make it but yesterday I was talking to my sister and said to her that I think he does not want to wake up (he was in a coma). The healing process would be too much for him and he had a general bad attitude about life. This morning his family decided to pull the plug on the breathing machine. I'm not sure what prompted what I said, if it was because I felt it best for his wife or it was something I knew inherently.

Knowing these things is not comforting for anyone. I know there are lots of people who are going to choose to leave the planet before we have the split but the amount of emotions I'm experiencing now is surprising me. Is this going to be a thing where I know certain people aren't going to make it? How do I live with this idea that people, some I know, are going to die versus fight to live in a new/better world? I thought I had already wrapped my head around this idea but it seems that the actual reality is harder to deal with.

Anyhow, I really recommend you watch that Leo King video I only worked below. He talks about all of this stuff! I think I'm going to watch it again... then go write stuff to clear my head.

Love and light ♡
Old 30-03-2021, 07:19 PM
Newbie ;)

it depends on the place you work with it. And on the main alternatives provided to cleaning here.