Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #701  
Old 10-04-2021, 12:13 PM
Altair Altair is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 3,582
  Altair's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
you see most of my conversations go this way or the thread is closed down because people become insulting.

Nobody has insulted you, G-L/daz. That's a projection. You've said to other people that they are ''liars'' and ''dishonest'', even when they were convinced about their point of view, so they aren't lying or being dishonest. You've also talked about ''the bad energy'', ''dark side'' and used the label of ''vulture''. Who's doing the insults, daz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
You can't get out of it and any way of trying to do so just creates more reflections upon yourself and those reflections are believed in .

Multiple people here have suggested to cut down on reflections and baggage, to use parsimony/keep it simple stupid principle, and not add more layers and pointless baggage, which is what you have done. You've done that with atheism (''a belief in the lack of belief'') and experiences (''a foundation and a belief are necessary first, then you can have an experience''). I and others have suggested to cut down on baggage, and to keep it simple, be that on a definition of atheism, or how and if thoughts and beliefs relate to experiences.

Actually, much of what you say about others is what you do yourself. You project yourself, and your own values upon others, even animals and plants (as I recall from a past conversation where you said pretty flowers were 'higher frequency' because you liked the fragrance).

By the way, if most of your conversations go this way than what does that say?
__________________
~ Verus Nullus, Omnis Licitus

  #702  
Old 10-04-2021, 12:16 PM
Altair Altair is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 3,582
  Altair's Avatar
Also, if someone wants to end a conversation then it's classy to honour that spirit, and not use it for self-vindication that you are somehow now proven to be 'in the right'. Jeez, man..
__________________
~ Verus Nullus, Omnis Licitus

  #703  
Old 10-04-2021, 12:29 PM
God-Like God-Like is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,675
  God-Like's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Nobody has insulted you, G-L/daz. That's a projection. You've said to other people that they are ''liars'' and ''dishonest'', even when they were convinced about their point of view, so they aren't lying or being dishonest. You've also talked about ''the bad energy'', ''dark side'' and used the label of ''vulture''. Who's doing the insults, daz?



?

Again Alt, you don't actually read what I say at all do you . Please do so . I haven't implied anyone on this thread has . I said in most cases conversations end up with me being insulted or the threads being closed .

It is true of your behaviour Alt, you have been acting like a vulture and you have been accusing me of saying things I haven't said .

It's not a good look behaviour wise, you see, your illustrating what I have said all along by posting this reply .

You have had every opportunity to answer questions just like G.S. but you don't .

You felt the agenda in you too strong to ignore and your blinded so much by it that you don't even read what I say correctly in order to try and make me out to be unsavoury or lying in some way .

So please get your house in order before you want to exercise your agenda . Or how about don't bother cos it's kinda troll like .


x daz x
__________________
Everything under the sun is in tune,but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.
  #704  
Old 10-04-2021, 12:32 PM
God-Like God-Like is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,675
  God-Like's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Also, if someone wants to end a conversation then it's classy to honour that spirit, and not use it for self-vindication that you are somehow now proven to be 'in the right'. Jeez, man..

If G.S doesn't want to continue so be it . I have every right to respond to his posts don't I?

What's not classy is to accuse other's of saying things they haven't or not even bothering to read what they actually say .

It's none of your business what G.S. and I do, or whether we want to continue or not . You're cheerleading on the sidewalk doesn't help your credibility here or your self honesty .


x daz x
__________________
Everything under the sun is in tune,but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.
  #705  
Old 10-04-2021, 12:34 PM
God-Like God-Like is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,675
  God-Like's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Multiple people here have suggested to cut down on reflections and baggage, to use parsimony/keep it simple stupid principle, and not add more layers and pointless baggage, which is what you have done. You've done that with atheism (''a belief in the lack of belief'') and experiences (''a foundation and a belief are necessary first, then you can have an experience''). I and others have suggested to cut down on baggage, and to keep it simple, be that on a definition of atheism, or how and if thoughts and beliefs relate to experiences.

Actually, much of what you say about others is what you do yourself. You project yourself, and your own values upon others, even animals and plants (as I recall from a past conversation where you said pretty flowers were 'higher frequency' because you liked the fragrance).

By the way, if most of your conversations go this way than what does that say?


There's nothing more simple than a self believed in, in reflection of everything else .

And most of my conversations go this way because of people like you mate .



x daz x
__________________
Everything under the sun is in tune,but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.
  #706  
Old 10-04-2021, 12:47 PM
Altair Altair is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 3,582
  Altair's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Again Alt, you don't actually read what I say at all do you . Please do so . I haven't implied anyone on this thread has . I said in most cases conversations end up with me being insulted or the threads being closed .

It is true of your behaviour Alt, you have been acting like a vulture and you have been accusing me of saying things I haven't said .

It's not a good look behaviour wise, you see, your illustrating what I have said all along by posting this reply .

You have had every opportunity to answer questions just like G.S. but you don't .

You felt the agenda in you too strong to ignore and your blinded so much by it that you don't even read what I say correctly in order to try and make me out to be unsavoury or lying in some way .

So please get your house in order before you want to exercise your agenda . Or how about don't bother cos it's kinda troll like .


x daz x


Honestly, G-L... I and others have been through the topic for so many pages, but you aren't interested in different perspectives and automatically label them without listening or contemplating. You continue to act in this immature way.

Calling others the ''dark side'', ''vultures'' and ''liars'' isn't nice. Justifying it is classless.

But more importantly, what you are doing is you are projecting your own beliefs and behaviour on other humans and their experiences, or animals, and even plants. You think something is true because of your ''self work'' it must be true for all of us. You have a belief about an experience you have (''belief is the foundation to experience'') and it must be true for ANY organism that experiences something. You have an inability to look past your own perspective, and casually ignore psychology, biology and different spiritual traditions (see other threads). It's hard to have a 'discussion' if you belittle every other perspective and paint discussion partners as ''liars'' and ''dishonest''. Try to broaden your horizon.
__________________
~ Verus Nullus, Omnis Licitus

  #707  
Old 10-04-2021, 12:58 PM
Altair Altair is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 3,582
  Altair's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
And most of my conversations go this way because of people like you mate .

Yeah, it's always the fault of someone else!
__________________
~ Verus Nullus, Omnis Licitus

  #708  
Old 10-04-2021, 01:13 PM
God-Like God-Like is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,675
  God-Like's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Honestly, G-L... I and others have been through the topic for so many pages, but you aren't interested in different perspectives and automatically label them without listening or contemplating. You continue to act in this immature way.

.

Nah, I am interested, that's why I spend time listening to what is said and then questioning what was said . You see I don't have to agree with folk just cos they give an alternate view .

What has been presented doesn't make sense or reflect not having a primary belief in oneself .

It's not immature to question what I have, but perhaps what is, is to not answer and deflect and sit on the sidelines poking holes in what I have said or how I have behaved, when the reflection of that is staring you right in the face .

I can't for the life of me understand folk like you that do that and become so blinded by their own actions .

I am a dude simply asking questions on. what folk say to me ..

I give the time and courtesy to hear them out over hundreds of pages .

But something is wrong when simple questions go unanswered and then accusations like yours take president over them.

This is what normally happens when folks can't answer . It get's derailed like this .

Nothing is discussed in relation to the posts, but it becomes a circus act instead .

I have said to you before Alt, I am not interested in these types of conversations with you . Why start them again and again? Classy hey?

If you have something to say about my questions given then be my guest but to sit on the sidewalk throwing out agenda based accusations without warrant, just isn't worth the time of day is it .


x daz x
__________________
Everything under the sun is in tune,but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.
  #709  
Old 10-04-2021, 01:17 PM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 18,489
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
24 hour pause for all parties concerned.

It did not take 24 hrs to review the last month or 2...it has gone so far away from the original topic ...
and has run it's course.
It will remain closed.
Sorry to the OP.
__________________
.

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.

Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence" ~~Lahiri Mahasaya, the guru of Yogananda's guru.


*
I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)


Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums