Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-03-2021, 12:00 PM
Seeker

Chakras

What is impact of energy on chakras?
Old 24-03-2021, 02:30 AM
Newbie ;)

hello
as per my knowledge, the energy of chakras is always inside of us, during different types of meditation and yoga, we release energy of different chakras, like crown, heart etc. and when these chakras open we release amount of energy into atmosphere from our body.

Anyways i am still new to meditation there are many senior which can guide you with correct answer.
Old 25-03-2021, 03:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandersanja
What is impact of energy on chakras?

Chakra are the main energy centres in the body. Healthy mind = healthy body. Be at peace, the chakra will naturally fall into order. Be positive
Amen
Old 26-03-2021, 12:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Yeah, I like to think of chakras as seesaws, when one is out of balance, the entire thing will tips over
Old 26-03-2021, 11:47 AM
Master
It isn't clear to me what the OP means exactly.
Energy from other people? Energy from electricity? Energy created by meditating? What?

Chakras ARE energy centres, so logically energy will affect them, whether internal or external energies. The effect can be for better or worse, depending on what energy you are talking about and where it's coming from.
Old 26-03-2021, 11:12 PM
Administrator
I would agree there is not enough info to help

Namaste
Old 18-04-2021, 05:46 PM
Experiencer
Chakra Work

ive not bothered doing any chakra work for over two years since i was attacked in bed by an unseen force this unseen force depleted any psychic energy i had built up over the years next day i felt very drained i could not muster up the energy to feel or sense my auric field
Old 20-04-2021, 07:40 PM
Experiencer
For my opinion, chakras are created, so we can perceive energy and what is energy trying to tell us, so chakras are medium for energy, energy flow and manifest our reality. There are many chakra systems and it is always interesting to try, which one works for you...
Old 29-04-2021, 09:13 PM
Master
For the self I am a reincarnation of a twin flame—- and the chakras are like the self; so everything is mirrored which leads to exasperation—-heart,throat,crown,sacral—-the self of the I am :is constantly uploading and downloading from soulmate and there are heap of keys where we can channel or tunnel them quite yet into English but uploaded on the avartar or account or stagnant at the atom of I am. Depending on your schedule are the energy’s motivations—- I was risen in the abyss (up down left right back and forth— the endless pits of abyss)( and my symmetry is different from “earth” symmetry, although in principle I have stagnated symmetry with “earth theory” and embody the actuals as well so my image chakra key can be going off endlessly—- I try to stay at my crown chakra, so I’m constantly trying to find excuses to stay at atom and not embody an image, unless I enjoy certain avartar chakras than a higher self avartar.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)