Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-04-2021, 08:52 AM
Guide
Angel1 TF Dreams

Do you believe dream are just states of the mind/brain processing information from the day?
Or do you believe that dreams are a connection to the spiritual world?

Sometime I believe both, sometime I only believe the scientific answer. I used to only believe the spiritual answer before too.

Now I believe both though.

Mainly because I haven’t had a thought for my ex (who I believe is me twin) for the longest time.

Most of the time lately I’ve been thinking about Brock o Hurn hahaha (he’s like the ultimate dream man ammiright? Lol ) and developing intimacy with my partner! (My partner is like no one I’ve ever dated, but he’s so kind and so sweet and so supportive and I feel like he’s deffo a soulmate, and then at times he challenges me and together we grow so much as a partnership. And I learn a lot about relationships with him.

But yeno, we’re not perfect. Sometimes I feel like he’s met his TF (who is a girl 11 years younger than him, who I’ve met and is lovely and is in a relationship too. And both me and her boyfriend were weary of their friendship because it was just I think we both sense their connection and feel threatened by it because it’s like they should be together? But they are just friends and my boyfriend has assured me of this. But my 6th sense tells me they are twins). She and her boyfriend are getting married soon. This makes me think, along with my own twin thing, that maybe twins are not meant to always “end up” together.

So I haven’t seen my twin in about 5 years.
He doesn’t have social media.
He doesn’t live in the same country as me (last I checked).
Last I had heard was that his home was being knocked down by developers and him and his whole neighborhood were to be homeless. He had a really cute house. They bar we used to go to was also being bought and changed. So everyone stopped going there too. I have no idea where he went and I took it as a sign from the universe that he was being forced out of my life and that the more I focused on him, the more any trace of him was being forced out of my life experience at that time.

key moments that happened with him:

He was the one that led me to the whole TF concept.

After meeting I achieved enlightenment from meditating ��‍♀️ or at least a shift in perception of life.

Then I started experiencing the chakra cleansings. All of that nightmare for about 2 years.

Crazy visions and “powers”. I could manifest really quickly. I could see beings of blue light from other dimensions. I could see the flower of life symbol overlaying everything . I could see visions appear to me, like looking at a blank wall and seeing a film and those visions were showing me past lives.

I see my twin in this blue light form. I’ve seen him doing regular *** things, I’ve seen him having sex with others. Sit on my bed. You name it. I still see him from time to time, but honestly I try to block it out now.

During this time we were not talking. Our situationship had a lot of drama.

Then:

He opened my heart chakra - it literally exploded.
After a year of not being in contact. I drew a picture of the next time we’d meet. That happened exactly as I illustrated it. My heart chakra explode upon our eyes meeting. It was just a passing moment. We did not talk - too much baggage.

A year after this, again we have not talked or spoken to each other. I was walking down the lane on a night out and he came up behind me and wrapped me in the most romantic hug. Like something out of a film. And my heart exploded again. A little bit, and I took this as our last goodbye. (And forgiveness for all the baggage...) he had to go.

That was the last time I saw him.

And it took me a long time but I tried to move on.

I finally moved country and started doing things for myself.
Got a job. Got new life experiences.
Been over here 3 years.
Been with my current partner 2 years.

But TF still comes in my dreams.
Normally in my dreams, I’m always “trying” to find him or get closer.

But last dream I had I said I didn’t wanna meet him “like that” (in the sense that I didn’t wanna just hook up with him” and it was like everything shifted for him and our connection- (that was one of my biggest regrets. The first thing he said to me the night we first met was “this can only be a 1 time thing” and I wished I’d said “actually no, I really like u, and I’d like us not to do that if that’s the case” so I wonder if me having my relationship now has given me the strength to ask for what I want and have the self respect I’ve been missing my whole life to honour what I WANT instead of 19 year old rape survivor me who was so concerned with being malleable so people would like me).

Last night, we met in my dreams.

We were at a music festival or some sort of music event/gig.
We were talking which NEVER has happened.
And he was saying how he only listens to music at the start of the month (so it can help set the intention for that month).
In my dream we were both with people.

And the people we were with were so different from ourselves and yet they complimented other parts of ourselves (like my partner is very direct and honest, and a bit brazen, and he’s from a different culture, his partner in my dream was like an extreme hippy artist who was VERY woo-woo, and kind of snobby about it but also nice and I could see how they were both good for us in their own way).

And we separated and the dream ended with him saying to me “the heart wants what the heart wants” and it was like we both realized how much we love each other at the core. How much we are right for each other. But we still went off with our respective partners. I got the sense we still have a lot to learn with our partners and love them, maybe even for this lifetime but that we are always connected.

Now this could mean anything!
It could be that I feel that we are finally in Union spiritually and not separated on that level.
It could be that I feel his presence near and that the universe if preparing me for his reentry into my realm (maybe I’ll bump into him somewhere soon, and if I did, not much would happen as long as I’m still with my partner but maybe we could be friends like my partner and his friend.)

It could be that I’ve made peace with our baggage and the guilt of that has finally been forgiven to let the love grow.

Around this time in 2023 it will have been 10years since we first met.

I have been working towards a really big goal, which has been coming to fruition and I feel like this goal is part of my “mission” and will benefit the world if I achieve it. I feel like because of that, that maybe thats what’s bringing us together in my head as it’s becoming more real. And I’ve been noticing more spiritual stuff in my world. Like I bought a hoodie the other day online that has Angel wings on it (Angel wings and Angel things were trending for a while, like those cherub art tops ). I’m hearing lots of songs about angels and arch angels (as someone who never truly believed in angels, but had Angel cards I feel like I’ve had a shift in my perception).

But yeah.... sorry for the wall of text!

what are your TF dreams like?
What do you believe dreams to be?
Old 30-04-2021, 02:49 AM
Seeker

Dreams to me are not all about what the brain is processing. It could be that I Astral projected, past life, telepathic, communication from deceased loved ones,, angels, etc. At this point I am getting better at deciphering between them all.

I believe to met a twin flame some years ago. I had multiple past lives dreams with him. Every time I dreamt about him, he contacted me the next day. I always wondered if we shared the same dreams! I have heard this is possible with twin flames.

I believe he ran as it was too much for him. And it really is in this world with everything going on and hard to explain this to anyone who only sees in the 3D.