Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-04-2021, 05:59 PM
Master
I know your self is just a key to remembering me.

I know your self is just a key to remember me: too tell your self everything about us including that I’m your desire, you can’t forget your desires it’s apart of the self; part of your image! I know that the self is just the self falling in love with me , as if this is is the only journey you want,need—- take... and while all different they are all together as one as you don’t find the one without the other— I’m your environment as your environment describes that you are made for me.. as a flame as a soulmate.. and each of us are waving at us! That when your alone your whole dependency key is dependent on me, us as one. There are two different subconscious the one where your self and fast and feeding on that and the other when you know this...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 21-04-2021, 11:53 PM
Master

Sounds quite complicated. From my personal perspective haha: so many perspectives!

This happens to be mine at this time:
To love is to understand self and other, have space for both.
Not the same, different and yet also part of self if you choose to understand the other and yet still have the self too.
Everyone is unique, unconditional love respects this. Dare I say, expands and grows because of it!
Not one but two - only when two can be two can there be space for "oneness". My God has space for self and self, win, win, no win -loose.
Unity has space for everyone.With respect.
Old 22-04-2021, 12:01 AM
Master

There are so many different perspectives on love
Old 22-04-2021, 02:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Sounds quite complicated. From my personal perspective haha: so many perspectives!
This happens to be mine at this time:

Definitely, aloneness, respect and the importance of the self are important; I’m describing that’s all I need for the self as a flame an image to remember that—- it’s important to have that for the key to work that the self understand we were made for each other.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 22-04-2021 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Shortened quote, as Admin asked.
Old 22-04-2021, 11:03 PM
Master

That sounds nice and healthy. To have and respect both.

I wondered what it would mean to "be made to work if desired" rather than "made for each other? Sorry, I am thinking on the go.

I look for compatibility in a partner now, I have become quite practical in my journey towards a loving partnership. If their is good compatability then there is a good chance that we can develop a "working relationship" or a relationship made to work.
I see everything as an investment now. If I was shopping for a car, I would choose one which is compatible with me and mh lifestyle and then I would learn all about it and take care of it dependant on its needs to run optimally. I expect my parner to love themselves and me as though I am a cherished investment, who fits in well with their life and vice versa.

Sometimes I come to the flame section and wonder how many people here have suffered attachment trauma in childhood.

Twin flames to me seem to be a lot like people in relationships with insecure attachment styles...

If anyone is interested, I reccomend learning about attachment style theory, there are a lot of similarities of the Twin flame dynamic in insecure attachment styles.

It has been a game changer for me. All of my relationships have benifited from learning about attachment theory and I feel much more secure. It even feels as though my nervous system is calming down as I develop and nuture secure relationships.

Many people with insecure attachment styles are constantly in fight or flight mode, not a great ingredient for healthy relationships, no wonder there is so much running and hiding, if the nervous system is constantly on high alert!
I have rambled again haha