Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 02:19 AM
kundalini

What Book Are You Reading At The Moment?

I am reading a book called 'The Lightworker's Way' by Doreen Virtue PhD.

It's a very enlightening book.

What book(s) are you reading at the moment?
Old 08-08-2006, 08:04 AM
Deactivated Account
several lol!!! all spiritual at the moment
Old 08-08-2006, 08:10 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
several lol!!! all spiritual at the moment

Lol, yeah, I have a habit of reading 2-3 books at once. Never seem to get any of them finished.
Old 08-08-2006, 04:08 PM
AZCowGirl

Smile several, too!

I'm on the fifth lesson in "The Master Key System" by Charles Hannel

I just finished "Ask and it is Given" by Abraham-Hicks

Also reading "The Science of getting Rich" and "The Science of being Well"
both written by Wallace Wattles
Old 08-08-2006, 11:07 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCowGirl
I'm on the fifth lesson in "The Master Key System" by Charles Hannel

I just finished "Ask and it is Given" by Abraham-Hicks

Also reading "The Science of getting Rich" and "The Science of being Well"
both written by Wallace Wattles

I keep hearing about this book called 'The Master Key System'.

What is it about?
Old 09-08-2006, 01:25 PM
Ascended Master

Too many to list!!! lol
Old 09-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Sandy

Cat

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all well. I just found this site by chance and noticed the "what book are you reading" thread. I was just going to recommend Abraham-Hicks and then I saw your thread Cowgirl. That's a very important book to me. I've also got the book by Wattles, so I guess that If you rate those two books and so do I - then I will go as soon as I can to get the Charles Hannel book as I'll probably like it, so thanks and have a nice evening.

I'm mooching around the internet looking up uses of crystals at the moment as I've regained interest lately. Is the Lemurian crystal mentioned on this site similar to atlantisite? I recently bought a piece and wonder how I can use it??

I can recommend some wonderful books:

The Power of Now and A New Earth (just finished this one) both by Eckhart Tolle
The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success by Deepak Chopra
The Amazing Power Of Deliberate Intent by Abraham-Hicks
The Nature Of Personal Reality by Jane Roberts
Conversations With God by Neal Donald Walsch.

Sandy
Old 10-08-2006, 01:13 AM
kundalini

Hi Sandy,

I have never heard of alantisite, so I can't help you with that. Shall have to research it when I can.

You mentioned Deepak Chopra, I can also recommend another good, if detailed book by him called 'SynchroDestiny'. Very good read for those interested in the concept of synchronicity.
Old 10-08-2006, 02:33 PM
Sandy

Hi Kundalini,

I've got SynchroDestiny, you're right it is excellant also. There are many amazing books about, some duff ones also. I feel fortunate to be born in such a time as this. Having access to so much good literature. I find that for a while now, I am being "led" to certain books.The right books come at the right time. It's really exciting. It's enjoyable stretching your mind and reading the right material gives you so much strength!
Old 11-08-2006, 08:16 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy
Hi Kundalini,

I've got SynchroDestiny, you're right it is excellant also. There are many amazing books about, some duff ones also. I feel fortunate to be born in such a time as this. Having access to so much good literature. I find that for a while now, I am being "led" to certain books.The right books come at the right time. It's really exciting. It's enjoyable stretching your mind and reading the right material gives you so much strength!

Yes, I also have that feeling that when a certain book comes my way, I have a strong impression that this book is exactly I should be reading now.
Closed Thread