Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-04-2022, 02:53 PM
Master
A language only you understand

For some of us inside are frequencies and they come with their own native tongue it’s like you can convert what already is and create a new language- it’s almost the language of love?

Have you ever found you could understand a language or speak a language that almost resembles your twin flame image and love? Only you can convert it it’s like tongues…

Do you have your own language?

We all get spoken to differently and recognising your language of love, lust, passion anger..

Like your twin could on hear the language as if it was a stereotype of your own face almost a manual?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 30-04-2022, 09:18 AM
Experiencer
I think most of us long for someone to be able to "read" us the way we ourselves do. To know us completely. And while I do believe that happens occasionally, it's usually temporary. That type of connection is very deep, and we generally have to drop it in order to resume our day to day lives. In other words, it's not something that always happens between two people, even if it often does.

That's just my opinion of course. Your own mileage may vary.
Old 30-04-2022, 01:49 PM
asearcher

I don't hear it as a language, I "hear" it as a melody, can't describe it any other way :)
Old 02-05-2022, 03:03 PM
Master
Interesting- I speak a language that can resemble tongues but it’s almost the frequency I’m speaking into tangible words- it’s like a melody also..

I’m sure it doesn’t happen all the time: but it does happen just it’s unusual..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 03-05-2022, 07:23 PM
asearcher

Yes I know what you mean :) , the frequency is a good term I think.
Old 03-05-2022, 08:26 PM
Administrator
Many moons ago I was on a site now closed down.
I Did readings on there it also had Forums just like here.
I connect with the Native people very easily There were a few Native people on there.
I used to speak with them in a Language that only we could understand.
the Mods on there used to tell us off for reading each other .
we were not we were just speaking to each other,

Another occasion was when i was doing a small circle I spoke to one person in a Different Language I had no idea what i said to her apparently I spoke in polish.she understood what i said and phoned her Mother who still lived in poland to find out she was having a heart attack.
she phoned for help for her mother and saved her life.

Namaste
Old 03-05-2022, 11:40 PM
Master

i said once to my twin 'you don't speak my language'... what I meant at the time is the way I 'listened' by 'feeling'. She was going on and on chattering with words and it just hurt my head...
Old 04-05-2022, 02:49 AM
Guide

When you feel, you know.
Old 04-05-2022, 02:53 AM
Guide

You don't need to get reasons why.
You don't need to show.
You don't need to say it over and over.
You just trust.
Old 04-05-2022, 05:59 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I used to speak with them in a Language that only we could understand.
the Mods on there used to tell us off for reading each other.
lol. So the mods pulled a "Did you bring enough for the entire class?" thing on you? For some reason that makes me laugh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I spoke to one person in a Different Language I had no idea what i said to her apparently I spoke in polish.
For many years now whenever I hear people speaking languages I don't understand I get the distinct impression that I'm actually "pretending not to understand." That if I simply allowed myself to "stop pretending" I'd know what they were saying. Presumably I could talk to them in that language as well. The feeling/desire/impression doesn't cover that part, but it is implied.

Thanks for sharing that Native Spirit.