Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-04-2022, 05:51 PM
Pathfinder
What is the point of twin flames that depart?

Can anyone explain what the purpose of twin flames in your life are?

I keep seeing the number 133. The angel numbers means "when your twin flame and the number 133 appears, you can know that you are divinely guided in this separation. The angels and spirit guides are here now, to help you to let go of your twin flame and to become whole and loved with yourself again."

If she really was a twin flame and not a soulmate, then what is the point of twin flames that depart. I've prayed that we reunite. I've done everything I could and miss her so much, but we drifted apart.

I'm not sure what I learned from this. What is the point of meeting people like this that feel like your soulmate, but don't turn out to be. For the past year I have not been able to have her escape my mind. I feel like a part of myself has been separated. It's incredible that kind of feeling.

Last edited by Peace Crystal : 16-04-2022 at 06:35 PM.
Old 16-04-2022, 09:47 PM
Master

for me, the biggest single lesson learned, was to try not to be a control freak, to try not to 'guide' life, to just leave room to let my twin do what she wants to do with herself even though I'm not getting whatever it is I think I want or deserve, and even if I feel 'put upon', and even if it means we can't be together.
Old 17-04-2022, 10:27 AM
Master
My sense of it is that they come into your life to help you heal. Which sounds lovely on the face of it, until you realise what a painful process healing can be, and at that point you do tend to wish you'd never met them. But you have to co-operate with it, even if it's very difficult and painful.

Notice that part of you that's resisting the reality of your separation from your tf, notice what that feels like in your body - don't fight that feeling, relax into it, breathe into it. Let yourself feel the anger, the grief, the frustration, whatever it is that you're feeling.
Old 17-04-2022, 06:04 PM
Master
Yeah and it only gets worse until it gets better—- the future….

Even those that don’t run from the connection suffer loss and grief and grievance{ separation through reincarnation, society, children, housing, immigration} there’s a thousand reasons until the entangled atoms match spins your left with a race{where one is in reincarnation and the other reincarnated} you just can’t catch up but all this is ironed out in the future where the {spins are the same, causing death to happen the same time: so what we find is a spin that’s entangled with reincarnation} it can be terrible painful in separation; some even living their life’s without their twin- much like my story{ twin flame manifested from the same atom as me ,(from within me) much like a infinity stone lol and went into reincarnation} I’ve been living a life without her for 23 years… and I hate the reincarnation process.. it’s very painful for me- but figured I can beat my children and twin flame through reincarnation??! In time to become one with teleportation {it’s happened a few times. Jumping, teleportation } from processing in the districts- why it’s allowed to happen (someone else the cause of you reincarnating?) I’d never know~ but for life of twin flames a brighter: happier life is in the future where reuniting is possible with the entangled atoms and spins? Your up ; she’s down.. (or same sex) it’s possible.. that the karma and lessons are there to make us stronger and more resilient…

What your feeling is normal, I hope it gets better again- that you can heal..

No fault of it’s own

These are the things we have to go through ~ just to get a inch to the desired destination with our flames…

Progress is, just look to the future {where somewhere you are happy and fulfilled}

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 17-04-2022, 08:06 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
My sense of it is that they come into your life to help you heal. Which sounds lovely on the face of it, until you realise what a painful process healing can be, and at that point you do tend to wish you'd never met them. But you have to co-operate with it, even if it's very difficult and painful.

Notice that part of you that's resisting the reality of your separation from your tf, notice what that feels like in your body - don't fight that feeling, relax into it, breathe into it. Let yourself feel the anger, the grief, the frustration, whatever it is that you're feeling.
I thought that twin flames were supposed to reunite in some lifetime though. To have two twin flames reunite is a very beautiful thing.

I can say now that you mention it, that I learned a lot from our separation. I learned that I have avoidant personality disorder, and discovered my childhood trauma because of this woman. So yes I did learn. It's a shame that she may never want to be in my life again, but you're right at least I did learn and am in the process of healing.

I do wonder why the universe doesn't want twin flames together, if twin flames are supposed to be together. That's the only confusing part. I wonder why the universe has made it so hard for us to have a reunion.
Old 17-04-2022, 08:11 PM
Pathfinder
Today I kept seeing 1022 everywhere. This is what they say...

"1022 is a sign that things will unfold the way they should. Yes, you’re about to reunite with your twin flame – just as you did lifetimes before.

You see, you and your twin flame are a single soul divided into one. No matter how often you separate, you’ll find your way back to them.

That’s just the way this relationship goes.

Just like meeting your soulmate, the universe will send out signs once you’re ready to reunite with them. So if I were you, I’d keep my eyes peeled."

I keep seeing in her my dreams. Can't stop thinking about her every day. It's become frightening that I feel closer to her, now that we are separated.
Old 17-04-2022, 08:14 PM
Pathfinder
^ As I wrote that my eyes randomly glanced at the clock... 411

Angel number... "If you and your twin flame have been experiencing issues with your connection, angel number 411 may be a distress signal conveying the message that your twin may take more than they are giving to your soul bond.

If you are in separation at this point in your journey, you might be giving too much of your energy to the soul bond, whether it’s intentional or not.

Your spiritual team might be coming in to tell you through angel number 411 that you should focus on your own high frequency and allow that unconditional love to radiate through your soul bond.

But don’t try to transfer or gift your energy to your twin in the hopes that they’ll be able to find their way towards you easier that way. True union frequency comes from a natural and balanced energy exchange point, and over-giving from your end can’t accelerate that process."
Old 18-04-2022, 07:42 AM
Master

The point of anything, could at times be the story and meaning which we assign to it.

In many cases.
Old 18-04-2022, 07:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Crystal

I can say now that you mention it, that I learned a lot from our separation. I learned that I have avoidant personality disorder.

I do wonder why the universe doesn't want twin flames together, if twin flames are supposed to be together. That's the only confusing part. I wonder why the universe has made it so hard for us to have a reunion.
I guess that is the point of your story, at this time. You uncovered a truth about yourself.
Your twin flame might well have a very different story of their own.

I don't think it's up to the universe so much, as it is up to mutual agreement between two humans if that is what they choose.

Either way, the universe will continue to grow and gain perspective through the experience, IMO.
Old 18-04-2022, 12:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Crystal
Well, twin flames can only reunite when both parties have done the inner work and healed their wounds and traumas, so they say. So if you're in separation, the only logical conclusion is that you still have inner work to do. Getting hung up on the other person can become a real distraction, you really have to shift attention from them and focus on yourself, for the time being at least.