Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-03-2022, 06:27 AM
Master
Protective tf

A tf journey, as difficult as it may be, has a lot of significant cornerstones and turning point for spiritual evolution

One word I would describe my tf is "protective." Year 2011, I did not know it yet but I was about to enter a very toxic karmic and abusive relationship. At that time, there was no warning about how dangerous this person was - with the exception of the connection and vibes I felt with my tf back then. Those vibes got stronger every time my tf and I looked at each other, and during that specific time period - I remember feeling guilt, shame, mixed emotions for those feelings

I knew we had a very spiritual connection, but I felt like I was being "disloyal" to the toxic person at that time

Although I pushed my tf away many times, treated him like he was the background even when he made it clear he wanted to make sure that I was okay - he was still the one person I relied on to keep me safe. I honestly believe that if it were not for him at that time, I would not be alive today

At that time I had a million worries over a toxic ex and his cycles of one trillion lies, but the only person who was worried about my safety and well being was my tf - even when I did not show any concern for my tf at that time (at all)

In hindsight, I wish I had listened to the vibes I was having with my twin flame. I wish I had listened to my gut and ignored the unnecessary burden of guilt. It was a purely spiritual connection, it was meant to protect me because his intentions towards me were pure. His higher self as well as physical self - had always looked out for me

Late year 2021, when I felt something stronger in the spiritual and 5D realm between me and my twin flame again, irrespective of current circumstances - something else happened. Immediately and swiftly, my attachment to other toxic karmic people ended. It was an "aha" moment of which I felt "wait, I don't need to bend over for them and accommodating them should not be part of my inner work"

I believe that his higher self plays a role in it and that's why I approached 2022 with a courage that I had never have before in my entire life

I wanted to add this, because I think it is just as important to share the spiritually evolved parts of the tf journey, as it is to share the challenges. What, for you, have been some of the spiritually evolved parts of the tf journey?

Of course this is only a tip of the iceberg - I keep a lot of the more significant parts to myself and myself alone
Old 07-03-2022, 10:12 AM
Guide
I am so sorry that you went through an abusive relationship l, and I am glad that you are out of it now, and learning your worth.

I feel you on the whole “guilty” feelings of being with someone, even a toxic person, but feeling that connection to someone else. I like how you say unnecessary burden of guilt, because it is absolutely unnecessary. Why do we make things so complicated? Ahh that’s life though…

I think it’s beautiful that you are going into 2022 with a renewed sense of strength and I think it is so important to keep the spiritual aspects of the relationship in mind as this is the primary focus :) it is about breaking down our own barriers and seeing the truth of who we are.

I wish you all the best in 2022! I hope you face your life fearlessly with this new courage!!
Old 07-03-2022, 11:12 AM
Master
Thanks, MysticalShaman

I think that's one part of what happens in a twin flame journey, that a few others have talked about - the spiritual connection and the protection in the 5D realm (protection by the higher self)

I also remember that some of the works I had nurtured in that part of my past were able to come to fruition with my tf's presence in my life - irrespective that I was hit by a lot of unthinkable obstacles during that time, including abuse by other individuals and even fear of physical security
Old 07-03-2022, 07:34 PM
Master
Being protective swings in many ways: the one thing we face as a hurdle is the separation from outer circumstances or the spins of our atoms—-

The same pattern happen and you can get possessive insecurities and obsessions in insecurities - you get reunited with your flame for life to take it away- child services or local authorities with children- don’t have enough money, or have a stable home- death and reincarnation -it plays all day/

I got really protective and want to protect what’s yours-

I was in the sandwich theory with children and flame- so going into foster care was fine as I was basically them- with them non separable…

But as time goes on and I reincarnate into my avarta I won’t be in the way no more to stop them on inhibit them —- stop the ringing of authority…

Things can be really hard in this process - reincarnation and being a family lays only in the future… I hope hadn’t had grown out of being with their families or resentful-

Sorry you had to go through a lot- but it seems your really understanding of the other shoe(so to speak) you know what your tf went through and you can see your running dynamics play out..

I hope you reunite

Life can be tiresome at times and numbing - at times I feel it’s easier to be alone-

What I understand being in the sandwich theory is there’s so separation- I am them as well as my tf …

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 07-03-2022, 07:37 PM
Master
Lostsoul13, what you said made me think

Yes I was the runner... I never really admitted that to myself, but I ran at some point
Old 20-03-2022, 06:03 PM
Master
I will always and forever be thankful for this
Old 02-05-2022, 05:13 AM
Master
I'm sorry, my twin, for discarding you in the past :(