Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 26-02-2022, 08:45 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with Bobjob

Namaste
Old 26-02-2022, 10:59 PM
Deactivated Account
The trauma Lambo experienced as he hovered seemingly close to death had a profound effect on his incarnate life. He didn't die, of course, otherwise he wouldn't have been here relating and discussing his account on SF. blessings

I'm not into NDEs but those who experience them often report major changes to their outlook and their lives. Life-changing is literally the case with an approach to living very different from the one before the NDE leaving the experiencer in a probably permanently altered frame of mind.

The experiencer can, and often, will talk about the happening to anyone sincerely interested and that may help the listener. One thing to remember, though, is that near-death isn't the same as dying and although the 'place' visited may have similarities to the one we find ouselves in after death it isn't identically similar. But if it helps folk to seek insight into what happens after we do die then NDE accounts are doing an invaluable job.
Old 28-02-2022, 06:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob

Excerpt

One thing to remember, though, is that near-death isn't the same as dying and although the 'place' visited may have similarities to the one we find ouselves in after death it isn't identically similar.

Why do you claim the place 'visited' after death is not the same place 'visited' after 'NDE'? Personal experience?

Why is it, that those who have died, have come back and tell completely different versions of what they experienced while 'dead'?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-02-2022, 01:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
By all accounts it depends which astral level we go to. Those levels nearer the Earth plane are supposedly not much different. The inhabitants of these realms want a familiar environment so their astral existence is similar to their previous Earthly existence.
This is also my experience: it all depends on the vibrational level one reaches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I have experienced some near death experiences. To me, they seemed like 'normal life' except for looking down at my body and observing what was being done to it.
As pointed out by iamthat, you seemingly didn't go very far up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
What Hazada Guess, and Bobjob said is absolutely correct concerning the Silver Cord. When a person has a NDE the cord is still intact. only when the cord breaks do we really pass over.
This is what I thought but I have no recollection of my silver cord while I was going up or while I was in the presence of Jesus and Mother Mary. Maybe my silver cord was in my back? Anyway, before I merged with The Creator, I crossed the gap between creation and The Creator in a quantum leap then I was totally one with The Creator, an unbounded ocean of infinite peace, love and bliss.

Everything that makes me 'me' had totally melted and I had neither body nor silver cord any more. That makes sense since they are part of the creation. On the other hand, I know it doesn't make any sense that the drop can be a drop again after totally merging with the ocean but it did happen. My master, Maharishi, often spoke about 'the gap' so he definitely crossed it many times and yet he was still with us in his body at the time. Maybe we just leave our bodies in the locker room
Old 28-02-2022, 01:34 PM
Deactivated Account
"Why is it, that those who have died, have come back and tell completely different versions of what they experienced while 'dead'?"They don't come back from being dead. What was experienced was apparent near-death. Corporeal death is irreversible.

Individuals give different accounts because they have different experiences.
Old 28-02-2022, 02:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentDrum
This is what I thought but I have no recollection of my silver cord while I was going up or while I was in the presence of Jesus and Mother Mary. Maybe my silver cord was in my back?
As I pointed out elsewhere, different experiences are understandably reported because some aspects of the experiences are clearly different for many/most individuals - based on what they have reported.

Other aspects are likely similar and I imagine studies of the thousands of reported accounts (I've heard) will have shown both similarities and dissimilarities in experiences.

As for not being aware of your own so-called silver cord I'm not sure if anyone sees their own - I stress that's just a thought because I have no idea if it's the actual case. I've heard accounts of sensitives seeing the cord when someone is about to pass over but they may see it psychically.
Old 28-02-2022, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
"Why is it, that those who have died, have come back and tell completely different versions of what they experienced while 'dead'?"They don't come back from being dead. What was experienced was apparent near-death. Corporeal death is irreversible.

Individuals give different accounts because they have different experiences.

bobjob, I would say virtually everybody on these Forums have 'died' and have come back and they do tell completely different versions of what they experienced while 'dead'. Take yourself, how many times have you died?

As for the 'silver cord', how many cultures are there that believe in reincarnation but do not seem to believe in a 'silver cord'?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-02-2022, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
... I would say virtually everybody on these Forums have 'died' and have come back ...
What? What makes you say that?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-02-2022, 02:40 PM
Master
My feeling is I suspect almost everybody on these Forums believe in reincarnation. If that is true, I would say almost each one of us have died many, many times.

Old 28-02-2022, 02:50 PM
hazada guess

The silver cord is pure energy. Not many folk can see pure energy.(My thinking anyway).
Closed Thread