Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-05-2017, 12:01 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
The Esoteric
1893-1894
Symbolism of Capricorn
pages 312-318

https://od.lk/d/OV8xMjc5MDAyMDRf/The...mCapricorn.pdf

Starting at the bottom of page 313
for each one who lives this holy life will meet, "sometime, somewhere," the soul which is its twin, and in whose presence all that is of earth, earthy, must dissolve like mist before the sun.
It is said by "those who know," that when this experience comes it is so different from "attraction," and from the desires and expectations of the human nature, that its origin is unmistakably divine; that if the soul be left free to work, through the stilling of all sense imaginings, it will instruct the mind in such a way as to leave no shadow of doubt as to the truth and reality of union; for the twain are one as literally as the Siamese twins were one, the cord of union connecting heart to heart -- of the soul -- as perceptibly as the ligaments connected the physical bodies of these twins, forming a means for intercirculation of thought and sensation......
There's nothing to stop anyone believing in that - or for that matter, that the
world is flat. But the lecture, which is what it is, doesn't persuade me.

Perhaps because in the more recent Tarot wisdom (let's say in the past 100
years) Capricorn has its own esoteric interpretations.

I've never been happy with theosophy or it's "creators". It's one of those things
you can believe if so inspired; or not if so inspired. I've personally been unable
to accept its provenance. However, I doubt you'll get many here to study the whole scene
which would seem necessary to avoid the romantic attractiveness of the
superficial.

Old 18-05-2017, 10:08 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
The Esoteric
1893-1894
Symbolism of Capricorn
pages 312-318

https://od.lk/d/OV8xMjc5MDAyMDRf/The...mCapricorn.pdf

Starting at the bottom of page 313
for each one who lives this holy life will meet, "sometime, somewhere," the soul which is its twin, and in whose presence all that is of earth, earthy, must dissolve like mist before the sun.
It is said by "those who know," that when this experience comes it is so different from "attraction," and from the desires and expectations of the human nature, that its origin is unmistakably divine; that if the soul be left free to work, through the stilling of all sense imaginings, it will instruct the mind in such a way as to leave no shadow of doubt as to the truth and reality of union; for the twain are one as literally as the Siamese twins were one, the cord of union connecting heart to heart -- of the soul -- as perceptibly as the ligaments connected the physical bodies of these twins, forming a means for intercirculation of thought and sensation......

I sent this to my twin by email and she said it was very beautiful and thanked me for sending it. She thought it must be a sign "to clear this stuff out" as she said, whatever that means. I could feel the energy, the love.... I felt good the rest of the day. It was divine energy. She said she had to move again. I haven't heard from her since February and was getting used to no contact with my twin and the decreased connection. She hasn't emailed me after that and we might be in separation again. Maybe I'll hear from her again sometime. We are on good terms, though.
Old 24-03-2022, 11:53 PM
Suspended
Master
Still no contact with my twin.
https://web.archive.org/web/20160227...s-modern-idea/
Old 25-03-2022, 01:54 AM
Master

mine doesn't want me, either.... hardest thing I've ever had to do is go along with it...