Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Ascender
2011 the year of the twinflames.

My guides have been conveying to me for quite a while that 2011 will see twinflames reuniting upon the earthplane, at least those contracted to do so. All as part of the lightworkers pathway.

It is to be a magical year with 11.11 as the master numbers.

Today is the 1st of the first 2011, and i was prompted to send a New year message to my twin in America...........He actually sent me a reply. Lol

I had felt his energy around me at midnight Uk time, and the usual energetic kiss felt.

As the awakened twin i sometimes send him an e-mail just to say hi, which he never replies too as a rule.
It was all a little too much for us at the time of our energy mergance as twins way back in the spring of last year.
Anywayz i am not reading too much into it, but i am happy that on this magical day he confirmed our twinship again.

Happy new year to all, and may this year be filled with love and light for you. May all your dreams come true.

Last night as the clock struck twelve i was filled with joy and excitement, so i know intuitively that this is going to be a memorable year for those on the spiritual pathway.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 01-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Anng

I was with one of my sons last night (32)and his twin brother called as the new year came in and told him he loved him, P was so moved , his brother has never said this to him before, He was moved to tears. Their young teenage old nephew passed over tragically in November. Many thoughts of the lovely young man last night.x
Old 01-01-2011, 12:27 PM
Ascender
So sorry to hear about your loss. Yes there are definitely more loving vibrations breaking through.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 01-01-2011, 01:12 PM
Master
2011 is an arbitrary year based on the Gregorian calendar. It's not universal.
Do the angelic beings follow the Gregorian calendar? Can Muslims find their twin flames?

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 01-01-2011 at 02:01 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:28 PM
boxinggregger0

it's all about the energy
Old 01-01-2011, 03:02 PM
pebble

If there were one wish for our planet and its inhabitants for this coming celebration it is to state love, and be in love with life. When he mentioned that people give their hearts to another it can be broken but instead to fill yourself with the love and fullness of God, then there is no need to give your heart away only to share it. Master your own ship and be in gratitude for the lighthouse that guides you daily. http://snoedel.moorelife.nl/
Old 01-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Knower

ouhouh! Big party coming up!
Old 01-01-2011, 05:18 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
2011 is an arbitrary year based on the Gregorian calendar. It's not universal.
Do the angelic beings follow the Gregorian calendar? Can Muslims find their twin flames?

Um......I think calling it arbitrary just makes you sound like a skeptic. Doesn't mean it isn't universal.

Yes, Muslims meet their twin flame..............IF they are destined to in this lifetime.
Old 01-01-2011, 05:22 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
My guides have been conveying to me for quite a while that 2011 will see twinflames reuniting upon the earthplane, at least those contracted to do so. All as part of the lightworkers pathway.

It is to be a magical year with 11.11 as the master numbers.

I do feel like I am closer and closer to reuniting with mine but I'm doing everything I can to release expectations.
I have no way of contacting him besides in dreams so before I fell asleep last night, I said in prayer that he was on my mind all New Years Eve, especially after the stroke of midnight. I woke up to feeling the solar plexus pull..........and a little bit of nausea but I don't know if it was because of that or something else.

Like two days ago, I saw a customer who appeared the have electrical tape down the front of his jacket and both lines made up the number "11". And then I went to the bathroom later on in the day, and on top of the toilet paper dispenser, someone scrawled the number 11 in marker.

I thought that was pretty cool.
Old 01-01-2011, 05:35 PM
loverevolution

A few months back I met a man with whom I feel a strong connection, possibly a twin flame/soul mate relationship. He's with someone else right now and I've come to accept that, but last night out of the blue I suddenly felt the pain of not being with him like a stab in the heart. I also dreamt about him & his girlfriend when I went to sleep. I wondered if this had anything to do with the New Year, like perhaps 2011 is the start of a new cycle, I dunno.