Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-04-2022, 04:18 PM
Master
What are we to realise if not already one?

What are we meant to realise?

That we are one with our self’s and twin flames.. that I’m so pushed into a corner I realise the self is the flame with a mirror pushing for reuniting as a whole, higher self and egos including alternative selfs?

What are we meant to realise in love, with love?

What is the meaning simplicity in form of union , reuniting and self love?

Are we all doomed until we learn self love not someone who’s just observing?

Am I meant to be my best friend? Lover? It crosses the boundaries on self fulfilment? Or am I just a tool just too perceive ?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 29-04-2022, 12:50 AM
Experiencer
I haven't found asking why to be useful. We can find reasons - people can always find reasons - but they don't satisfy and typically end up wrong.

Still, it sounds like you're thinking that, if you could solve this riddle, the riddle of why we are, then you could address it. Make it stop. Satisfy it.

Sadly, I don't think you can. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Old 29-04-2022, 01:44 AM
Master

if there is any way to satisfy this desire of ours, noone has found it. ergo, everyone is on the wrong path. ergo, taking what others say at face value does absolutely no good if what you are after is 'relief from this mess'. Something about the blind leading the blind?

taking what you say to yourself seriously is just as misleading... because obviously you haven't found it either...

ignoring the council of others simply on that basis seems a bad thing too though...

that is one of the things I knew instinctively when I was young. I still don't think I was wrong back then, although now I wouldn't say it matters all that much... this place is very well balanced out.
Old 29-04-2022, 02:37 PM
Master
~ justpassing : seems I can’t satisfy it: it’s reasons are prefound compared to philosophical views of knowledge of science it just gets into a reality where there’s little evidence: but I carry little evidence in trying to be my friend as I would with another; or a lover? Or at least share than evidence of body or soul searching … a equilibrium of some kind to answer the most BASIC questions…

I can’t seem to justify the reason of being if a new path is constructed after each new idea or desire.. sticking to what’s best for me.. servers little pain, and is compassionate and satisfying…

It’s a messy equilibrium… much soul searching is.. because I can’t stop being aloof than tightly bound to a relationship with the self I’m just getting started.. but it seems distant compared to HOW to love your self; other than making correct decisions..

Fallingleaves: yeah the council of others is most welcome when it’s as deep as ‘others have gone through it also’ others must be wondering other than being awake, a observer, time just passing seconds into hours are days..

My ego just presses on about what I find a connection with and seem to follow that; if it makes sense…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 30-04-2022, 05:30 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
My ego just presses on about what I find a connection with and seem to follow that; if it makes sense…
Seems to me like that's what everyone does. We seek others hoping that will relieve the pressure. Not sure it does though.... Perhaps sometimes it works. It often works for a while.
Old 30-04-2022, 07:08 AM
Master

What would you like to realise? What realisation creates the strongest feeling of peace and truth for you right now?

If it were me asking such questions, I would like to realise my divinity as a singular entity within a unified consciousness.
That's just me.

I guess it is a personal answer though
Old 30-04-2022, 08:32 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
What would you like to realise? What realisation creates the strongest feeling of peace and truth for you right now?
I want to be a garden gnome. They get to have long white beards. (lol - sorry - I couldn't resist )
Old 30-04-2022, 08:42 AM
Master

I meant in relation to the OP's questions but yours is a fun game too. It will make a good journal prompt.