Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 18-11-2022, 06:46 PM
Newbie ;)

nothing

what can be said of this that is not a concept?
nothing
Old 18-11-2022, 10:56 PM
Well, you can talk about your personal experience...like when, for however long, you
may have had a transcendental altered state occur to you...whether called Cosmic Consciousness or STE - Sprirtully Tranformative Exp....
many stories found on the www.NDERF.org website.

NoOne, a reg here, was just interviewed and at 45 min in he speaks of...well...listen for yourself: https://youtu.be/YOKtj0OQGmw

Sure, you're stunned for awhile and can't speak...but then you can, as best you can.
And you want to...you want to tell the peanut gallery still in the Cave that there is a different world that exists!
That's my take.

But there is not much to say if you have never exp'd the Nothingness, a place where there
is no space or time or non-duality or being one
with everything or that there is no matter at all...in Reality.
Intellectuals, theorists and philosophers banter in concepts, yes.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-11-2022, 03:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Color

hi miss hepburn,

thanks for the reply

listening to mr. koncz speak, he mentions being in a void. i think a better way of putting it is that he experienced the absence of himself, and so the void became apparent.
however, there is only ever the void.

there is no Mr. koncz + void. it is void only.

over here, it feels like a blinking in and out. the mother concept of "me" blinks in and out but really it's just the void being apparent and not apparent. however it's only ever void. there is no one else to experience said void. there is no one ever.
Old 19-11-2022, 07:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali
what can be said of this that is not a concept?
nothing

We reach the concept of Nothing through thinking and philosophical thinking. 'Nothing' only exists as a mental state and mental states
are subject to laws of impermanence etc, however when the veils of perception or doors of perception are lifted, opened or cleansed then we see something
often which doesn't fit easily into human categorical experiences. We can't quite name it, we say there is a 'me' there but we know at the same time there is no 'me' there. We say we saw a light brighter than a thousand suns but we know it was even brighter than a thousand suns and yet the light was also unworldly.
We feel happiness like never before yet we can't quite place it because it is beyond what we often call human happiness. Description is a quandary sometimes isn't it ?

__________________________________________________ _________

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 19-11-2022, 07:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the reply, Joe

What is this 'something' you speak of?
Old 19-11-2022, 09:39 AM
Quote:
hi miss hepburn,
... there is no one else to experience said void. there is no one ever.
And THIS, is how I instantly understood, 'Why'...
the question some ask here: Why do we exist - why is there anything?
Try being the Only One...in utter, sheer aloneness ..imagine - for eternity*.

Oh, it is so delicious...His genius...this Being, this Spirit that is everywhere.
experiencing it all thru His creation!
Later, instead of 'cosmic' experiences...'He' Himself visited me and
explained so much more...I also understood,
"Oh, I 'get' why thru the ages He is called He .. and the Father...oh."

* Not many can imagine just being in a boat bobbing on an Ocean with
only sky, the horizon all around ...and imagine just
how many tons of water are beneath you, miles deep, try .. the mind is so woefully limited.
My opinion and exp?: It is Grace that transports you to these altered zones, states of awareness;
the very Will of God.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-11-2022, 04:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Thanks for the reply, Joe
What is this 'something' you speak of?
Hi, ...very good question, this something, scratches chin lol, Where to start ? I'm not going to insult your intelligence by giving you my description of it lol..so it's fine, we have billions of human interpretations of it at the moment ..not sure we have billions of words to describe it though lol. What do you think ? The concept of nothing and the word nothing seems to cause alot of fear in people too, are you sure you mean nothing ? lol.

__________________________________________________ _________

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 19-11-2022, 08:27 PM
O K Viswanath

Nice to See you all being around. Hope you are awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
try .. the mind is so woefully limited.
My opinion and exp?: It is Grace that transports you to these altered zones, states of awareness;
the very Will of God.

My opinion and Exp?: Yeah, will of God, which is nothing but Will of Own/Me. Just One Mind of God, and that's My Mind. My Will is God's Will. Nothing appears to my mind without my Will. One can be free from anything that appear in his mind, by One's mere Will, as there is no other Will of God separate/dual.

For God's sake, I am God.
Old 19-11-2022, 08:32 PM
O K Viswanath

Hi.

Quote:
but really it's just the void being apparent and not apparent. however it's only ever void. there is no one else to experience said void. there is no one ever.

Presence or Absence of Entity, One or None, anyways Welcome.

If there is no one ever and only void, then how "Not Apparent"? Void becomes something other than void and covers itself and so not apparent? Can Void appear as some'thing' other than it's nature of being void, and block apparency/clearness of itself?
Old 19-11-2022, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by O K Viswanath
My opinion and Exp?: Yeah, will of God, which is nothing but Will of Own/Me. Just One Mind of God, and that's My Mind.
For God's sake, I am God.
Well, when you or I consciously keep billions of solar systems in billions of galaxies,
each with their own level of gravity...that is when I will call myself God...or you.
That happens to be my criteria. Until then, I am part of God and He is part of me.