Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 06-10-2022, 08:25 AM
Master

Consciousness Unveiling Itself to Itself

Seems to me that consciousness unveils itself to itself in a myriad of ways. I remember saying to a spiritual friend one time ..oh i have had this sign and that sign along the path and he said, ok and then he said, it's all a sign. The whole of life is a sign is what he meant, a sign that I hadn't yet recognised
and probably still don't if I'm honest.

What my friend was also saying is that within each of us is an ability to perceive life as one, as a whole or as a symphony. A Non Dualistic reality seeking to penetrate the veils of Maya to unveil itself even in the veiledness and in the trauma.

I often had instances in my life where it felt like God was playing peek a boo with me. When I say God I also mean Non Duality, the unbroken and undifferentiated reality of Wisdom and Love that breaks in and through life itself. God's peek a boos came and still come through way of Synchronicities, Revelation, Poetry and Beauty, through People, Places and Things and of course through Trauma too.

This journey of unfoldment is the journey towards Non Duality. How do you feel consciousness reveals or unveils itself to you ?

__________________________________________________ _______

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 06-10-2022, 09:19 AM
Master
Just today, I penned these words, relevant to the topic -

The purpose behind it all

Centred in the vast self luminous void,
wherefrom all manifestations arise,
presence no longer by ego decoyed,
beholds in wonderment, offered surprise.

Separation from source births a yearning,
to re-cognise that we are living light,
which is the fun purpose of earth learning,
known when we so garner spherical sight.

Life dance of concealing and revealing,
compounded by bondage to space and time,
reveals love's potent power of healing,
as soul from darkness to light does so climb.

Liken life to a game of hide and seek ~
Where twixt bliss beats, God offers a sneak peek

Sonnet
Old 06-10-2022, 11:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
[color="Black"]Just today, I penned these words, relevant to the topic - [u]The purpose behind it all

Wonderful Verses. Thank you for your reflection in a mirror dimly and then much much brighter You capture the movement of our dance here on
earth as we make our way through deepening awakenings as to the clean slate
that we are as oneness dancing and singing it's way through the holographic classroom we call the world.

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 06-10-2022, 05:03 PM
Master

consciousness revealing itself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
This journey of unfoldment is the journey towards Non Duality. How do you feel consciousness reveals or unveils itself to you ?
God is graceful and merciful too. So without grace of God virtually nothing is possible including the realization you have. But having said that seeker must still strive for it, work hard towards it, be a seeker worthy of God's grace then the grace of God descends on us.
Old 06-10-2022, 05:07 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
God is graceful and merciful too. So without grace of God virtually nothing is possible including the realization you have.
But having said that seeker must still strive for it, work hard towards it, be a seeker worthy of God's grace then the grace of God descends on us.
Oh my, that was well said! :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-10-2022, 08:53 AM
Master

Quote:
God is graceful and merciful too. So without grace of God virtually nothing is possible including the realization you have. But having said that seeker must still strive for it,.

I don't believe in your God. Who is he ?

Old 11-10-2022, 09:52 AM
Quote:
...I often had instances in my life where it felt like God was playing peek a boo with me.
When I say God I also mean Non Duality, the unbroken and undifferentiated reality of Wisdom and Love that breaks in and through life itself.
God's peek a boos came and still come through way of Synchronicities, Revelation, Poetry and Beauty, through People, Places and Things and of course through Trauma too.
"God is graceful and merciful..." - HITESH
Quote:
I don't believe in your God. Who is he ?
I didn't understand your question...since you talk about God above.
Is it the grace and mercy you don't believe in? Sorry, to butt in with my question.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-10-2022, 11:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
"God is graceful and merciful..." - HITESHI didn't understand your question...since you talk about God above.
Is it the grace and mercy you don't believe in? Sorry, to butt in with my question.

Hitesh said " God is graceful and merciful too " I never suggested in my post that God wasn't graceful and merciful ? The word 'too' in the sentence implies I did. I never said God playing beek a poo or hide and seek with me was a bad thing ?? So this is were the confusion arises. My reply to Hitesh about not believing in his God and who is he is is probably not best worded but a reply to his suggestion that my post said God was not merciful or kind. Hope this clears up the confusion a little ?

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Old 11-10-2022, 05:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Perhaps a quote from Rudolf Steiner:

The entire life is a Unity, and my life is closely related to all other creatures' life. The forces acting within me are the same that act outside.
My being is in connection with the entire universe, and my evolution is closely linked with that of the universe itself.

Quote:
So without grace of God virtually nothing is possible including the realization you have. But having said that seeker must still strive for it, work hard towards it, be a seeker worthy of God's grace then the grace of God descends on us.
And again from Rudolf Steiner:

I must do everything I can for the education of my soul and spirit; but I will wait calmly until the higher powers consider me worthy of illumination.
When I have grown sufficiently, I will attain that which I am destined to attain.

Peace
Old 12-10-2022, 01:09 AM
Master
It can only reveal itself as open you are and are aware.

I like the Buddhist concept of emptiness dancing where everything through you can shine as it is. Rather than as you feel and decide through the mind.

In my view emptiness in myself is the place of wholeness, so consciousness becomes, as you are, revealed as you, to yourself. The more you open up and empty you as the vessel, the more the fullness of life can be revealed through you.

In other words get out of the way of yourself.. hehe.