Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-12-2010, 12:36 AM
Sangress

Interesting Aura Behaviour

Something Odd happened last night.

I was extremely low on energy, passing out and desperately trying to spark some kind of energetic production of my own when a friend of mine called and (since we have a bond) told me to just take some of his energy so he can concentrate on writing an article without feeling me freak out.

So I took what I needed, a lot more than I ever remember taking before and in a very short amount of time.

He creates dubious amounts of energy, so he was no worse off.

I then looked down and my aura had turned fluro green!

The same colour of his aura.

I had taken so much of his energy, without converting it to my own energy that it had completely diluted and warped the colour of my aura.

I had always had a hunch these things happened, but never any proper proof.

After a few minutes my usual colour darkened and became natural again while the energy was being recycled and consumed.

Has anyone else had something similar happen? (Not to this extent or in this situation of course....but similar)
Old 09-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Shadowside

yeah, when ever i decide to redirect energy from somewhere to another place, If i'm doing it a lot my aura can start to look like the energy im working with.
Old 28-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Serenity Bear

Green can mean healing energy, the brighter the better the energy.

You can energies your own aura/energy system in a few ways:

By sending energy to your chakras by thinking it, by getting really excited or really passionate/aggressive about something. Most working with energy do the first two.
Old 29-12-2010, 03:49 PM
dreambot

I do not know much about aura colours, but I'm very sensitive in regards to what I call 'energy exchange'...I do know that when I was around someone I would start to feel like them! I automatically adopted their aura.

I've had two close friends tell me they like being close to me because my energies give off a stabilizing calm...One friend told me my energies were like a free-flowing river!

I'm also very aware you can send energy to people and drain energy from people. Unfortunately my whole adult and teen life has been bound to these events...

I started off with a large energy blockage which I had for 10 years! It made me feel awful, anxious, **** esteem, but no one could explain it or help me, so the only time I felt good was when people would let me drain their energies. So I became an 'energy vampire' with some people, they eventually got drained of energy and hated me and then I'd go through energy-withdrawal! (which is the worst hell I have ever felt in this lifetime)

Then I would naturally give my energies to some people I was trying to help, so some people would drain my energies! Which would result in me eventually feeling drained and so I'd block the energy transfer - Upon which they all went through energy-withdrawal too - always the same symptoms too.

It's quite a dangerous situation really, depending on how far it goes...Yet on some level whenever we interact and feel anything from anyone - there is small amounts of energy transfer or else we would not feel anything!

What a dilema
Old 07-02-2011, 03:37 AM
Sangress

Quote:
What a dilema

I would not call it a dilemma for myself, its a natural state of being for me and, just like a physical body, you tend to learn slowly how to keep things balanced unless life doesn't facilitate ones own health and wellbeing.

Lately I've found that my aura actually blends and adopts the energies I come into contact with as my own and the effect is much the same as this original incident.

It seems that energy often doesn't covert to my own signture or consistency until the initial exchange or reaction to external energies end.

When I can I will test this theory by putting up a shield for a few moments during close contect with other energies. If my energy autimatically reverts to its natural state, then I know my theory is correct. If not, then it's back to observing.