Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-02-2024, 08:33 AM
Master
Good day to you lovely Earth people, hope you had a nice sleep... I did till awoken with words from spirit I trust 'you say too much' / me?? So as the saying goes when we don't get an email, then as we journey on / in God We Trust - so then clear knowing / got up removed 2 links, I don't believe for I second we're not to discuss here - its just that God and Angels knew something 'maybe an argument' that was going happen over something.

So, my life path direction just nudged / changed slightly - had this happen a couple of times in those covid days on here, Angles page / Metatron thread page 12 being got up by the Holy Spirit 'to adjust something considered important' on SF's - so we keep chatting, have a good day / evening there.

Remember in case you hadn't noticed, it's a tough world - and as my dear old dad used to say - keep smiling.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 21-02-2024, 01:56 PM
Ref Post 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
... the Epic of Gilgamesh. A complete text of Utnapishtim's story is a clay tablet dating from the
seventh century BCE, but fragments of the story have been found from as far back as the 19th-century BCE.
19 centuries before Christ ---my mouth dropped...old tablets!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-02-2024, 03:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
19 centuries before Christ ---my mouth dropped...old tablets!!
The earliest copies of Gilgamesh are Sumerian and could be as old as the third millennium BC. Archaeology says that the earliest versions of this epic did not include the flood story and it was added toward the end of the second millennium, deliberately adopted from 'Atrahasis' said to be the oldest account of the flood. So interesting and obviously available on the Internet to read or download.
Old 21-02-2024, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
The earliest copies of Gilgamesh are Sumerian ...
Thanks, sky, I think I have a thread on the Flood, I forgot about it.
I don't know who the heck this God was back then...but the God I know NOW, would not kill everyone.
Naturally there were SOME good people and children. Gee whiz!

I believe the earth had a BIG regional flood...but, blaming it on my
wonderful, heavenly Father...is pretty far-fetched to me.

But, then you have people saying YHWH was some 'other' lesser god...geeze, what a mess of ideas.
I'm not all that interested, because I feel it is a distraction of the mind/ego/enemy, whatever name...taking me away from what is important.

It is intellectual candy, to me ...meaning a trick.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-02-2024, 02:31 AM
Pathfinder

Creation and Noah's Ark

One Light

Some additional information concerning those 100 Scientists.The url is evolutionnews.org/2019/02/skepticism-about-darwinian-evolution-grows-as-1000-scientists-share-their-doubts/# .That shows the page.The Scientists statement is at dissentfromdarwin.org no twist intended of course.

Miss Hepburn your Genesis book distrust fascinates me.Should I presume if you don't believe God flooded the entire earth that you don't believe the first born human Cain murdered his brother?That which followed were Cain's seeds and God perceived that same violent selfish nature pervaded the earth.His love logic decided to transmute Cain's seeds with the flood.We then became Noah and Family's seeds.
Additionally I ask if you think we were born from primordial seas then who was the sponsor?God?Without God we become happenstance taking zillions of years.- unless your saying God provided the primordial seas.The somewhat literal Genesis is not a convenient cling to.Cain is a murderer after his parents rebuked God's orders causing their immortal beginning to become mortal.Ultimitely the Creator mentions He regrets Creating via the word repenteth.My God Lucifer celestially boffed it and then Cain gets the ball rolling with murder.Yikes!What should the Creator have done being a loving sponsor?I'm sure one day He'll explain what would have happened if Cain's seeds kept unraveling.
I believe He's a loving force to yet He sculpted out of love and a wisdom beyond ours.Anyway the recent Antarctic news suggests a newer earth than the zillion year obsession curiously obstinated via some sources.One thing I'll make clear is the gnostics accusing the Creator of a purposefully mal formed earth is beyond bunk.That's like expressing God was partying with the fools when Mosche descended from Sinai.What's He supposed to do with a bunch of prickly knee jerk fettishing idolators who can't appreciate His Sky meals?He made the Earth and we make its manifestations.7 Continents provide the litmus and the parents and children barter between the material and spiritual.

I don't think anyone takes our origination and destination lightly?Do you?It's finding the agenda time to study that provides a better glimpse.Wouldn't logic suggest though that if we discern some of the compelling aquiescent evidence that the earth would treat itself increasingly better?Take care and God bless the blessed!Absolutely no twisted parallels!Absolutely Straight Forward!Gary V. Giardina!This sent before 8:31 P.M. February 21st. 2024!
Old 22-02-2024, 04:21 AM
Great post, Gary. I should say...I'm no scholar, I don't know if my logic or human logic can work without all the pieces of the Puzzle!
I'm at a point where I'm open to the possibility the Old Testament God, YHWH, or even gods ---are not at all
the Supreme Being that is my heavenly Creator Father where, I'm thinking, Jesus came from and is.

So, I don't think you and I will be talking the same language. I don't want to frustrate you.
And I'm fine with your beliefs.

The Old Testament stories? See, some I think are true ...as Cain killing Abel.
Some, I dunno; an honest deduction, to me. You don't wanna know what I think the Adam and Eve story might really mean!
I even question what is told about Judas, for example. Was he following instructions from Jesus to help him leave his mortal coils ---
not the betrayer as we are led to believe.
These are blasphemous doubts to a Christian, I think.
See, we are coming from such different places.

Btw, you did mean 'My God, Lucifer...' not
"My God Lucifer...'' correct?

"Because people twist I don't link things." What did that mean, pls? Thanks
And "No twisted parallels!" Who twists parallels?

Old 22-02-2024, 05:04 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm at a point where I'm open to the possibility the Old Testament God, YHWH, or even gods ---are not at all the Supreme Being that is my heavenly Creator Father where, I'm thinking, Jesus came from and is.
How come Elohim is never mentioned?
Elohim is mention in the first scripture of the Bible, that is, if you read the account in Hebrew.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 22-02-2024, 06:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks, sky, I think I have a thread on the Flood, I forgot about it.
I don't know who the heck this God was back then...but the God I know NOW, would not kill everyone.
I don't think we need to go back to Biblical times to find those who blame God for everything, it's still happening now, unfortunately...
Old 22-02-2024, 08:19 AM
Master

GENESIS 4:17 - KJ21 - And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bore Enoch. And he built a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son, Enoch.

Where did Cain's wife come from?

A. God (or someone else) made some more male and female couples (Cain's wife's parents) after making Adam and Eve? (If that is true we are not all descendants of Adam and Eve.)

B. Cain married his sister? (some bible translations say this such as the amplified translation.)(AMP) Cain knew his wife, one of Adam’s descendants (sister) and she conceived and gave birth to Enoch

Genesis makes no mention of Eve having daughters:

Genesis 4- New International Version
4 Adam made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, “With the help of the Lord I have brought forth a man.” 2 Later she gave birth to his brother Abel.

More details in Genesis 4

16 So Cain went out from the Lord’s presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden. 17 Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city

Why build a city if only a few humans exist? Adam, Eve & Cain and his wife? How many lived in the land of Nod? Did God or other beings make the people in the land of Nod before of after God made Adam and Eve? Seems like Cain met his wife in the land of Nod as that's where the bible says he was. What God made Cain's wife's parents?

Another thing is Adam and Eve were thrown out of the garden of Eden which Genesis 2 says was in the east.

Genesis 2:8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden, and there He put the man whom He had formed.

Genesis 3: 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Genesis 4:16 So Cain went out from the Lord’s presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden

West-------------East (Garden of Eden)(Flaming Sword)(land of Nod)

So how did Cain get to the land of Nod from Eden area without hitting the flaming sword gate thing? I suppose Cain took the long way around the garden of Eden to avoid the flaming gate thing?

I wonder did Adam and Eve visit their grandchildren in the land of Nod where Cain and his wife lived? And where Cain built a city?

Gensis 4:17:Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch. 18 To Enoch was born Irad,

So seems like Cain's son found a wife as well. Where did she come from?
Old 22-02-2024, 08:44 AM
Master

I just realized if the flaming sword guarding the entrance to the Garden of Eden and the tree of life was placed on the eastside of the garden, what protected the North, South, and West sides of the Garden of Eden? If the flame gate was on the east, it makes sense when God threw out Adam and Eve from the garden he would have thrown them out where the flaming gate was so east. Well the land of Nod was East of Eden. So maybe Adam and Eve lived there. But then it says Cain was banished to the land of Nod (in the east) after killing his brother meaning Adam and Eve and Cain lived West of the land of Nod. Meaning Adam and Eve were thrown out of the garden on the West Side which was not protected by a flaming sword. Which means like I said, Cain would somehow have to go east and not hit the garden of Eden and the flaming sword gate thing.