Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-07-2012, 01:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Ah, the ''you don't have the experience and are a lesser being'' argument.. What would happen if I used that ''evolve'' argument to poke people who believe in strange things?

That is a very competitive translation of a respectful observation of how or why we may have reached a differing view.

Quote:
Imagination and visualization can make a believer of you, I too once believed in these things. Chakras however are a modern commercialized belief and are a cozy 'spiritual' representation of important body parts.
What we choose to believe is a uniquely individual decision; your experience seems to explain why you have reached your own conclusions, and that is understandable.

But with respect, during the past thirty five years I have flowed with ethereal energies in a varied and multifaceted manner, and have evolved an understanding of how and why the nature of chakric sensitivities influence and harmonize a Spiritual and biological balance naturally.

Not because of visualisation, imagination or commercialization, but rather from within my own self discovered experiences, which is why I respectfully suggested why our evolutions which lead to our differing reflections may define the difference in translation.

I did not have the experience before I discovered it, and do not regard myself at that time as being a lesser being than I am now, so I have no reason to consider any other as such. My understanding reflects the nature of chakra`s and their ethereal reflections as being universal, so whether we recognize their existence or influence or not, they remain a natural extension of all our natures. And that is why I seek to reflect such in open conversation and discussion.
Old 17-07-2012, 07:56 PM
perfect earth

I would look at the relation of physical to energetic within our consciousness as more of an octave relationship, going all the way up and responding to the forces around us. Structure-wise, energies are what they are and respond how they respond, to what is there as it is. Much like physical. However, quantifying and placing "limits" on the spiritual just holds us back from looking at the subtler octaves. We don't truly understand the smallest levels of physical reality either, with this limiting mindset.
Old 17-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Master

Hi perfect earth,
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect earth
However, quantifying and placing "limits" on the spiritual just holds us back from looking at the subtler octaves. We don't truly understand the smallest levels of physical reality either, with this limiting mindset.
I am uncertain of the references you make, could you maybe clarify a little to what or where quantifying or limiting the spiritual has been suggested.
Old 18-07-2012, 04:17 PM
perfect earth

I just meant that maybe you're over thinking it. We all find our selves differently though :)
Old 19-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Master

Hi perfect earth,
Quote:
I just meant that maybe you're over thinking it. We all find our selves differently though :)
My apologies for creating such an impression, and yes we may only reflect from what we have learned to understand. But when you have a lifetime of experience in a particular area of experiential awareness, it can become reasoning for over expressiveness.

We as human beings tend to `materialize` a thing so we may associate with it in a simpler manner. But when the `thing` is not material then we may recognize the error of our ways. It is a question of association do we want an understanding which fits our human understanding of it, or do we seek to know its natural reality.

A chakra is a conduit of energies which are the vital energies of our life and existence. It is not a biological sense, even though its energy flows interact within our life`s energy channels, the chakra is ethereal, and as such we cannot control its natural condition. We cannot open or close it, because it is open naturally whether we know it or not, rather we may learn to recognize and harmonize with its energy flows.

And though that may seem like to much information, it is the understanding I have gained from harmonizing with those energy flows. So I must share what I understand because there are always variations of minds who may reflect my explanations.

I wish you well in your journey of self -discovery, with a respectful piece of advice, you will learn more about chakras from what you `feel` than what you `think`, for knowing their energies as an idea and feeling them is a world apart.
Old 20-07-2012, 06:50 PM
perfect earth

I didn't mean to offend you if I did. A lesson I'm in the process of learning is that percieved understanding of something can lock us away from learning greater truths and greater subtleties of said something.
Old 20-07-2012, 11:13 PM
Aquarian

They are ethereal aka astral. I'm not sure they even exist on the causal plane (the next level up).

Known biological correlations are somewhere between zero and irrelevant.
Old 21-07-2012, 07:48 PM
Master

Quote:
I didn't mean to offend you if I did. A lesson I'm in the process of learning is that percieved understanding of something can lock us away from learning greater truths and greater subtleties of said something.

Hi perfect earth, you did not in any way cause offense. And such a lesson has worth, as I have realised when asking if a biological focus of chakric understanding, may restrict from learning a greater truth relating to the subtleties of their actual natural condition.
Old 21-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Master

Hi Aquarian,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
They are ethereal aka astral. I'm not sure they even exist on the causal plane (thenext level up).

The ethereal expanse of resonance flows abridges both the material and astral conditions. And though one may be a lower frequency of vibration that the other, because of the ethereal medium of connectivity they are reflections of each other.

Quote:

Not to human understanding, as the development of philosophical and religious systems have introduce systems of association which human beings may learn to identify chakras through.

Without Chi or its meridians, or prana and its nadis, without the Yogi or the Hindu Upanishads, human understanding of the existence of chakras, would be purely ethereal and well beyond most human beings recognition or understanding. It is worth remembering that we are human beings trying to understand the nature of our extended existence, and how that influences our human experiences.

Having a balanced understanding of the biological and ethereal influences of chakric flows, is surely the key to harmonizing with their natural experience of connectivity. Or how else could a human being know the natures of the ethereal, astral or Spiritual as part of their experiences.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Old 21-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Master

Hi Aquarian,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
They are ethereal aka astral. I'm not sure they even exist on the causal plane (thenext level up).

The ethereal expanse of resonance flows abridges both the material and astral conditions. And though one may be a lower frequency of vibration that the other, because of the ethereal medium of connectivity they are reflections of each other.

Quote:

Not to human understanding, as the development of philosophical and religious systems have introduce systems of association which human beings may learn to identify chakras through.

Without Chi or its meridians, or prana and its nadis, without the Yogi or the Hindu Upanishads, human understanding of the existence of chakras, would be purely ethereal and well beyond most human beings recognition or understanding. It is worth remembering that we are human beings trying to understand the nature of our extended existence, and how that influences our human experiences.

Having a balanced understanding of the biological and ethereal influences of chakric flows, is surely the key to harmonizing with their natural experience of connectivity. Or how else could a human being know the natures of the ethereal, astral or Spiritual as part of their experiences.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.