Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-01-2023, 08:35 PM
Master
Talking Have you reached a happy place?

Sometimes we accumulate friends and acquaintances: but probably they came into your life teaching you valuable lessons..

What type of lessons did your acquaintances and friends teach you??

Was there a lot of letting go?

What about our immediate family? Did they teach you anything valuable??

——

My acquaintances and friends taught me about being mature… about forgiveness and the childish ways that could manifest.. they taught me being there when times are tough even self sacrifice at times just to put you first..

My family also taught me childish ways- with three brothers and three sisters I wasn’t without the odd prank or joke- but the serenity of being a sister or brother taught me that we are much more closer than any karma could predict… my sisters have been involved in a few scandals and I know have created karma - even a child has come from that incident.. but they still deliver to their families as best as they can- I haven’t been around my nieces and nephews since they were born… I haven’t been in contact but I know that would t deter the whole situation- they understand…

My immediate family isn’t my birth family and I have been adopted also.. but that didn’t go well with further scandals…

But I know my birth mother when I’m going to be born into this world- in a future reincarnation: will teach me so much about pain and worth… I would think I would know a thing or two about pain from my endurance of deaths leading up to the birth.. it took me to lose my centre and then and only then was a born of her…

I’m still happy with my soul family just I don’t feel as connected via karma because the only scandal that happened with my sisters father burning my foot: or Carly’s foot. I still carried that mark.

It’s created a whole new board of karma but it doesn’t belong to my immediate family…

I find it intriguing how connections connect and people interact to eventually include you in creating karma..

——-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 11-01-2023, 04:50 AM
Master
Yes, I've reached a happy place.

I think every encounter we have with another is an opportunity to test our emotional stability/foundation, but imo I no longer have a thing to learn from situations, I for the most part am the educator.

I also think that somewhere along the line you just stop asking questions and instead answer questions.

Imo, that's ascended/enlightened.

utopiandreamchild
Old 11-01-2023, 04:53 AM
Master
Love and light to all.

utopiandreamchild
Old 11-01-2023, 01:34 PM
Master
Friends throughout life have mostly been about lessons, so only phases in life.
One was during study & work, which is how we met, but it turned out to be about going through divorce, being single again as mother and so on.
When we were through that phase the friendship faded.

Others were related to pregnancy, giving birth, raising children. Also faded in time, mostly because I moved to a different area.

Family... for the most part learning that I cannot make them love & respect me, and learning to not be bothered by that, so the lesson is letting go.
A big lesson for me this life in general, mirrored by family incl. one of my children.

Another lesson from family is letting go in another way: liberating myself from their (emotional) demands, esp. that one child and my mother.
Daring to stand and be myself in spite of what they demand from me, not giving in and crumbling under their emotional blackmail & pressure.
To be clear, they're not bad people, they're not even aware they're doing it, this stems from their own unresolved inner child issues.

The only family members that have been easy for me in life and understanding and supportive were my father and are my son.

In general all lesson supported my Soul purpose this life: standing tall and in my power and shining my Light.
Old 13-01-2023, 12:18 PM
Master

Yep I’m in a happy place or should I say contented place because i feel happiness comes and goes from day to day.

Got fabulous friends that I see from time to time, which makes me happy.

Don’t have family issues as I live twelve thousand miles from them. Perfect!
Old 14-01-2023, 08:33 AM
Pathfinder

Still trying :) I’m happy with the people around me.

But quite a bit of letting go that bothers me on occasion. My ex -now a good friend- taught me in a way that sometimes things just don’t work no matter how much you try and that you should not try to change for others cause it usually fails anyway.

From another friend, a really kind person always helping others, I learned that sometimes giving too much leaves you drained. You have to take care of yourself.

One thing I’ve had to let go of is having a relationship with my brother. Makes me sad from time to time. I suppose we just grew apart. Wish he’d try but can’t do anything more than I already have about it.

Brian
Old 14-01-2023, 03:24 PM
Cat

More and more!!! But I follow much of what Abraham-Hicks has taught..like
this is one:

If you had one goal, and that was to feel good, you would never again need to hear another word from anyone.
You would live successfully and happily and in a way of fulfilling your life’s purpose ever after.

AND what Jesus tried to tell us:

Do not worry

Fear not
Ask, believe, receive
Trust our Father
Cast your cares
Give him your burdens

All of the above work!! Try both or pick one for 1-2 weeks. You'll see.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-01-2023, 06:18 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
More and more!!! But I follow much of what Abraham-Hicks has taught..like
this is one:
AND what Jesus tried to tell us:
All of the above work!! Try both or pick one for 1-2 weeks. You'll see.
Nice read. Gonna give it a try :)

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 14-01-2023 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 21-01-2023, 05:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

Yes, a few times in life.

A childhood friend set me on the path of whom I am today, as did the EX (that is now deceased) set me on the same path.

School friend and I had a fight about something and stopped being friends I do not recall what that was about. Then we became friends again. I recall my Grandmother saying it was not a "good thing" but that was that.

What I got from that friendship was my Near Death Experience Event and the final end to our friendship when her family dropped me at the ER door and left me. I have no recall of how I got home that night.

Lesson there was to change the "darkness" I was with her playing in. I got the lesson in life, as I held more power than she did I guess. I know that she went on to marry and have a career that was successful.

The EX while abusive and addicted gave me challenges that made me grow and develop into being me today. Gave me 3 kids (that are being a bit of a struggle right now over his estate). Yet that is but a part of the struggles we have in life. Death is not an ending but another challenge we face.

Both gave me life long pain on the physical levels from the fall I took and from the beatings I took. Yet here I am today at 60 and working full time in retail. I am doing OK with it all.

The blessing came to me here on Spiritual Forums where I met a good friend that later became my new husband. I came from a very foul site that was my first time out there, and never searched this one it just showed up one day and would not close no matter how many times I tried. So I joined. That was February 2007.

We all have those in our path that are there to give us lessons or help us see our way in the darkness at times. Even whom brings us into life like my Mother that I never choose or bonded with in life, she was simply there to do the deed. Too she was a lesson in life, and maybe still is as I think she might still be in the land of the living.

I bless the lessons.

Lynn
Old 22-01-2023, 07:04 AM
Master

Re Traveller; giving too much

This, below was given to me by a Healer many many years ago and it changed my life for the better:

“When you do something for your fellow man:

The first time he will kiss your feet
The second time he will fawn all over you
The third time he will shake your hand
The fourth time he will tip his hat
The fifth time he will nod his head
The sixth time he will look the other way
The seventh time he will take you to court for not doing enough.”

So the moral of the story is to offer help to someone a few times and then STEP BACK and leave them to it, but still be encouraging of course.

I feel that when we keep jumping in and sorting their problems out for them we are actually TAKING THEIR POWER AWAY. Then they end up resenting us but in reality they are really resenting themselves but project it onto us as it makes them feel better.