Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-10-2020, 01:31 PM
Master
have you met an alien

I had a dream I met and alien last night, very vivid - I wasn't sure whether to put it here or on the dreams page, but I know some people here have met intelligent aliens, and some have them as guides, so I'll put it on here... I would like to ask if any of you lovely people on here have met an alien... I had a dream so real it was, and I woke up thinking it was a confusing dream, and I was right about that, she had embroidering around her mouth which I found 'strange', pretty enough though, and we know aliens come in all shapes and sized, so that's not a problem the stitching, just strange to me being a mere human lol... She was about 40'sh looking I would say in Human years...

All I know at first is the love I felt - not as in kissing, although we did hug, and the feeling of love was like 'wow' through the roof type, not in passion but 'love' that felt real - I remember feeling slightly broken hearted as she was about to go, then last thing I witnessed is she had my phone in her hand, entering a number or taking something from it I don't know...

Just a point, would all these aliens live and die like us 'physically' then go back to spirit 'non guide ones I mean' all? - I expect I'm about to learn this as in with 'my teaching' - but for now I asked my Angel's 'my support' what was that all about - nothing back, figure it out for yourself lad - but just as I was having a skinny cig in my seat in the garden, tame crow was right almost above me on the fence - so I said hello I'll take that as a good sign Angel's - and here I am writing... so anyone? anything you experience alien wise, and looks...

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 04-10-2020 at 06:39 PM.
Old 06-10-2020, 04:06 PM
Master

Twice.

First time was in a second hand store. They were walking fast. Very tall and stately; graceful even. I've heard other races come here for "vacations." That's what I thought when I saw them. It just popped in my head. They were of the Nordic variety, blond hair/blue eyes.

Second time was in the parking lot at a grocery store. There were two people at the back of their suv, talking and putting their groceries in the back. Another man, a man with dark hair cut just beneath his ears, dark skin but not black, maybe native American or so, beautiful, I mean really beautiful. Not tall. He was intent on their conversation, but turned and looked at me as I passed with my cart of groceries. Then I I looked down at my keys and looked up again and he was gone. I think that one was an angel, not an alien.
Old 06-10-2020, 07:16 PM
Master
Thanks for sharing that Deb very interesting, I seen 2 Angels, one gave me valuable advice re viruses and the other told me where my 'little lad' dog was to buy and collect, he was on facebook, and if it wan't for that beautiful Angel, we would have missed him, he was with us 24 hrs later - we go loads of walks... I'll use your alien message in my talks at the care homes...

Must be more alien sighting, loads of them I reckon - AP ones, dreams and messages in dreams, and what they look like and say - just joking about telling elderly people about aliens Deb - who's seen an alien in the cupboard, shut the doors, lock the cupboards, fetch me a sherry...

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...
Old 06-10-2020, 07:20 PM
Master

Use what I say as you wish. You are a earthly angel to help out the elderly.
Old 06-10-2020, 07:30 PM
Master
That's so sweet, thank you - more spiritual events/happenings will come in from kind people on here, just takes time - I got 80% of what I need - so 'it goes ahead' - I'll just need one of those ramming poles/bars to get in the front door 'me verses covid' with a couple of Heightend' grenades - that's stopping me 'that thing' and fear in people - i'm coming for you covid and if you try to get in my body system, cells are on high alert - so i'm coming in do my talks, or online - it goes ahead...

Old 07-10-2020, 03:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Astrally abducted

I believe I was once astrally abducted by a group of aliens working with the US government. Not really sure why. Just saw myself taken in a ship and then some of my spirit allies cut a hole in it to rescue me. Could have all been a delusion though.
Old 07-10-2020, 06:58 AM
Master
Thanks for sharing... who knows eh, sometimes we think did that just happen...

Old 07-10-2020, 07:08 AM
Master
Just off the subject everyone I had three faces shown me last night - imagine a coin and you have to fit 3 faces in a circle, like that - kings dukes, don't know what they were, but definitely 3 of them... what its about not a clue -got to be good at guessing in this life eh, work that one out earthling... have a good day everyone...

Old 07-10-2020, 08:03 AM
Master
Just off the subject everyone I had three faces shown me last night - imagine a coin and you have to fit 3 faces in a circle, like that - kings, dukes, I don't know what they were, but definitely 3 of them... what its about not a clue - got to be good at guessing in this life eh, work that one out earthling... have a good day everyone...

Old 07-10-2020, 08:19 AM
Master

Just off the subject everyone I had three faces shown me last night - imagine a coin and you have to fit 3 faces in a circle, like that - kings, dukes, I don't know what they were, what they represent, but definitely 3 of them... what its about not a clue - got to be good at guessing in this life eh, work that one out earthling - just kidding there 'my support' my Angel's - have a lovely day there Angel's... have a good day everyone here...