Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-02-2021, 09:19 PM
asearcher

Dream he was coming for my mom

I had a dream lots of years ago when I did not know that my mom would past away so soon, everyone thought she would get really old, she was so healthy looking and strong in her energy, lots of plans for life.

The dream began with me becoming aware that there was a horse-wagon and on it sat a man and behind were people who were dead (but, still alive) that he would take to the death kingdom. Then the man came to my mother's home, but I was there to open the door. I felt with every cell in my body telling him it was not her time and if he should have to take anyone he would have to take me, not her, and if he still insisted to take her he would have to take me too.
He went away, without taking me, without taking my mom. Continued to move on. He moved so slowly. The dream was in black and white which has never happen before, like an old movie. Depressing.

Years later when my mom looked at me and said "I want to die", it was as if I had kept her captured for longer than she wished. She wished to let go. She was tired. Without knowing she would die my last words to her was good night. Next day, I just knew. When she did not pick up the phone, I knew. I just left everything and rushed over. She had died. I have felt so quilty about that. Then I read this is common, that this is when they let go, when they are alone, when they know their loved ones has left.

When it was most intense after her death I wished so badly to have a dream about her, a message, but I think my grief was too intense. It was only later when it came, and continued to come, long periods between. We would go shopping in the dreams and she would ask about my life like she did when she was alive and we would have always a good time and be close like we use to be and suddenly the realization would come to me that she was dead. It came when I told her about her grandchild and she laughed about something funny, when I remembered this was after her death .I would tell her "But you're dead", "No" she said, "I'm not". Then I would wake up.

Last edited by asearcher : 13-02-2021 at 06:44 AM.
Old 13-02-2021, 07:29 AM
Pathfinder

In my opinion the last dream is the experience of meeting your mum
and shopping. Is proof she exists in another realm of consciousness and is aware of what's going on in your life.. and that of your child..
Its you yourself that believes in death. Your mum is telling you otherwise..nice dream..6
Old 14-02-2021, 08:29 PM
asearcher

Thank you so much, Deeprem =)