Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-02-2021, 05:40 AM
asearcher

Spirit guide in 2 dreams

When I was a child I had the most amazing dream I have ever had. It began with a voice, a presence and it took me out on a journey, out in the universe and explained things to me. That was when I felt the love in the universe. There was music there. I have always loved music.

It was when it was explainng to me that we are cut (soul cut) that I question it and woke up but I remember this last part. I was looking at the other me, our eyes connected, which at this time was male. My mind could not melt down this information and I woke up.

Today I wonder who that was, if I have already met him without knowing or will never meet him in this life, or if it was something else that the spirit guide was telling me that my child-ears could not understand. I remember it as a powerful moment. Very powerful. Perhaps why I am an eye-person in this life =).

I come from a background that is non religious and non spiritual so this is why I understand it that my mind could not yet at that age been infiltred with these kind of things.

When I came on here on this Spiritual Forums is when I could read about twin flame.

Is it possible that the spirit guide was showing me the twin flame connection?

Wonder if it was my twin flame, did he have the same dream too, in the end, at least? Wonder if he remembers it? We were becoming aware of each other, he was somewhere further away, playing around too in this great place we were in at the time, I think he might have had a different spirit guide, and then we met.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another dream I had years on later, still young, was that too a spirit guide showed me scenes from a past life, and the meaning of this shown was the message you-are-loved.

It was during this experience I learn that they have another frequency "over there", as this spirit guide had to slow down the process for me of the images, scenes.

Through telepathy we communicated in both dreams and then it was normal speed for me, but when the scenes came it came in so fast at first.

When I have listened to those tape recordings where they try to communicate with the dead one can tell how fast things are going before they slow down.
Old 12-02-2021, 03:02 PM
Administrator
Spirit including spirit guides can visit when you are in Dream state.
maybe this was an easy way to show you what is about without frightening you.
When things get back to normal .i would advice you to go to a spiritual church they can help you understand what you are seeing.
just watch how they work. and they do give Demonstrations .

Namaste
Old 12-02-2021, 09:03 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Spirit including spirit guides can visit when you are in Dream state.
maybe this was an easy way to show you what is about without frightening you.
When things get back to normal .i would advice you to go to a spiritual church they can help you understand what you are seeing.
just watch how they work. and they do give Demonstrations .

Namaste
Thank you very much, Native Spirit, I hope to do so =)