Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 20-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Moonkestrel

Reiki "rollercoaster"!

Did my Reiki 1 last year and loved every minute of it.

After a few months of not practicing, I am now on day 11 of doing daily self treatments. What a roller coaster its been! Mostly lovely, peaceful and relaxing but also had physical symptoms such as severe sinus problems, tummy problems.....sometimes I feel great, sometimes utterly lethargic.

I love the peacefulness and pure calm that Reiki brings....I just can't wait until my aura cleanses completely and stabilizes! It's like going through the 21 day cleanse all over again (which, I suppose, I am!).
Old 20-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Moonkestrel

Can now add having a good cry to the list! This really is a deep cleansing.
Old 21-08-2012, 06:31 AM
Reikichris

Self healing is the most impertant part of the reiki spiritual journey - the precepts are also imprtant (and related). More onr the precepts and self healing on my blog.
love
chris
Old 21-08-2012, 12:03 PM
sunny shine

Must say its very handy to learn Reiki, esp with respect to self healing. I have used it in many emergency situations, almost immediately i have seen results, but also must say that if some afflication had come to me for a different purpose it remains with me though.
Old 21-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Moonkestrel

Thanks for your comments both.

Am glad to say that I'm feeling really positive today - energies feel much more stable. Lovely!!
Old 30-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Moonkestrel

This is day 19.....went through another dip after my last post here but the last few days have been much calmer and more settled. Feel like I am starting to come out of the other side......

What a wonderful thing reiki is!
Old 30-08-2012, 07:40 PM
EmergingPath

It is amazing how awesome it can feel when you step back and just "allow"
Old 03-09-2012, 03:21 AM
RMB

Wonderful that you are self-treating. If you can treat everyday if only for 15 - 20 minutes. Morning, or to help you fall asleep, or even when watching a program or reading a book. :)
Old 03-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Moonkestrel

Day 22 (I think!) of my daily self treatments.

Started becoming more positive and have been stronger within myself but have to admit that I've been feeling a little drained....there's seems to be so many people around me who are ready for a confrontation. Am surrounded by so mnay harsh energies at the moment. From people at work, to so many aggressive drivers on the road, harsh energies at home......Maybe it's because I'm more sensitive to it all.

Came to the realisation today that things are being 'thrown' at me because the Universe knows that I can handle it....that I am learning and progressing at dealing with the harshness and am getting much more adept at it......just finding the process quite hard. Keep saying to myself, "It's OK, I can handle it, I CAN handle it".

If the Universe is listening, please can things settle down...just for a while...please?!
Old 04-09-2012, 01:31 AM
CJ82Sky

love and light to you - and thank you for sharing!!! im going to do some work on myself now as well :)