Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 02-06-2023, 05:55 PM
Master
Transformation & Enlightenment Tincture

The synchronicity of things, right now during the build up of full moon energies!
SOmeone on my FB posted something that happened with fresh thyme & cooking and mentioned what the energetic properties of it are.
I decided to Google that as I have a strong antipathy concerning thyme and usually there's a reason for that.
Because of that search I ended up on the website of the spiritual centre I used to go to for workshops. A very high vibrational centre with very high vibrational & in depth courses.
They also sell things like essences and tinctures made from either plants or garden sections on the premises. They have, for instance, a troll garden, fairy garden, a garden for each chakra, and so on, and they grow herbs/plants in order to make these tinctures & essences. Other essences are charged with the vibration of any such garden and activated at 13D level by the owner of the centre.

I ended up browsing these essences & tincture and a few really moved me, almost had me in tears.
In the end there were 2 I would like to buy, but there was also a transformation & enlightenment tincture that was a mix of 5 and the 2 of my interest were among them.
So I wondered, would I best get these separate or get that mix in?
I decided to phone them.
They said the mix is more powerful as then all 5 of the mix will add & complement the rest. Made sense to me, so I decided to buy that. Not cheap but it felt really good to get it!

Now I have to wait almost a week for it to get here as they only ship on Wednesday through Friday and I was too late for it to be mailed to me today.

Reviews of these tinctures & essences were great and very inspiring. I can't wait!
It works on the Solar Plexus, Throat, troll energy which brings freedom, Heart, Crystalline Being.

It goes to far to explain what exactly it all does, but as I said, it vibrates and is activated on 13D so it's much stronger than your regular stuff. This doesn't work on the lower levels of the chakras for instance but way beyond that.
Troll Wood... trolls 'eat' negativity and their energy Y work dissolves Karma, family/soul group patterns, restores the body on genetic & DNA level and so on. Trolls are lighthearted, like to have fun, and that part of the tincture also brings that in.

In any case, I'm curious, can't wait!!
Old 02-06-2023, 06:41 PM
OMG, you Must pm that link!! Yes, mixing the things works so well!
I'm so excited.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-06-2023, 08:49 PM
Master
Hi Miss Hepburn! Yes, I'm really excited, bummer I have to wait until Thursday to get it, hihi.

I can give you the link but since I'm Dutch it's a Dutch shop... I don't even know if they'd ship to the US. Let me know if you want the link regardless.

PS I do love your enthousiasm!!
Old 02-06-2023, 10:48 PM
Oh, sure they can ship to the US...and charge me.
A friend that moved away did phenomenal work with Essences from someone that sounds like this group.
But since it was her business she was not too forthcoming to give out addresses!
Her mixtures coming from some spirit guides helping her were too amazing for words!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-06-2023, 02:15 PM
Master
OMG they've already sent it! It will now arrive Tuesday instead of Thursday.
Parcels don't get collected over the weekend, so never delivery on Mondays.
Tuesday's fine with me!!
Old 09-06-2023, 12:27 PM
Master
In the meantime I have received the tincture. I've only taken it orally twice or thrice. Somehow I don't. But I keep it with me all the time, at night it's on my night table, in the morning I take it downstairs again.

When I was considering buying it I'd booked a 5 min free consult at the centre with one of the Master reader/healers. Unfortunately I had to wait a week and I booked it and already bought the tincture.
I didn't want to wait for his advice for a week, hihi.

Today I had the consult.
I told him I wanted more insight in my physical chronic ailments that only seem to get worse of late. Some are the result of 2 accidents, but recently I have trouble that's not related to that at all. Muscles/tendons/joint aches and problems that don't seem to heal while normally they shouldn't even have become a problem.
For instance dancing in my new boots around the Maypole on May 7th gave me a severely aching muscle behind the outer ankle. It still hasn't healed...
On the same event I played a shaman drum for about 5 mins, a very small & light drum. My arm muscles have been aching since and it doesn't heal.
These things shouldn't even have become a problem, but apart from that, they don't seem to heal.
Stuff like that.

So I asked him why. What's behind it, this life, past life, and is there something that can help alleviated or heal this?
Yes.
Fact that my body is giving me these signals says there are potentially several options for healing. It can be from my Soul group, family, past lives etc.
He immediately felt his lower abdomen, which is not his trouble but mine. And he asked about safety.
I started to cry right away. That is a big issue.
He said it's not just from this life, which I already knew/suspected.
Bummer as that means it takes longer to heal as it then is embedded on much deeper levels :(

The tincture can sure help, he said it might be good to take it easy, build it up. I said that I intuitively aren't really taking it orally yet, but carrying it with me. Which gels with what he sensed.
But it will be good for me, and maybe later on after having used this one for a while I will get drawn to the Troll Wood tincture. I was in 2 minds about that and the transformation one that I got now.

In any case, I'm booking a healing session with him. It's not too expensive (cheaper than I'd feared, haha) and an hour, over distance. I'll get the recording afterwards.
It will take 2-3 sessions likely as it's quite the big thing to resolve/alleviate.
Good thing I quit smoking so I'm saving money on that, hahaha.
The idea had been to save that money, but alas, if it helps pay for me feeling better in my body... a good investment!
Old 12-06-2023, 05:28 PM
Master
I sure as heck feel this tincture has set a lot in motion and I'm not even taken it orally!
I have done that a few times but somehow it feels as 'not yet' to take it orally. I still have it with me day & night (in front of me on my desk and on my night table when I sleep). Sometimes I put it in between my legs when I'm sat.

Since I've got it I suddenly seem to be in the meditating groove for the first time in months. The intensive type, not just meditations but healing transmissions that work on a very deep level (think DNA even, and to be honest, even beyond that).
Since that healer/reader told me about my Root chakra I've been doing transmission(s) daily, specifically for that but today also another one on top of it, starting with a Dr Joe morning meditation. Followed in the afternoon by a 70 min transmission from the spiritual centre that makes these tinctures.

And when doing Diana Cooper's 5D Root chakra visualisation & clearing 2 days ago she happened to mention her daughter's book "The Body Effect". She's a nutritional therapist and the first time I did the mediation I was interested in the book, this time I checked it out again and bought it.
It just came in, as in 3 mins ago :p
It's about discovering the deeper causes behind cravings, eating what you eat etc. etc. So not about diet, but about deeper insight in the 'why'.

All in all a lot is happening and shifting and changing.
I've let go of so so much in a short time! Much from my bones but also all my ethereal and physical bodies. Would be too lengthy to explain and tell everything, I mean can't really tell all that happened in a 70 min long transmission, haha.

But this tincture sure as heck has gotten things moving, while at first I thought it wasn't doing much. Boy, was I wrong!
Old 16-06-2023, 04:43 PM
Master
Well, I'm really going for it, hihi.
Yesterday I had another free reading from the other reader/healer of the centre. It's 5 mins consult, so not much time.
Can't remember exactly what she came up with, which in itself is somewhat odd, except that she recommended a bio Deva tincture, 2 options, and mangano calcite could also really help me.
She did say things about my Inner Child and the mangano could help with that and I almost giggled as I love calcites, have many, but mangano is one that stirs up resistance in me.
She said it was logical as subconsciously I can fear what it'll bring to the surface. It is a gentle stone, but works on deep layers and issues nonetheless.

Funny thing is, I'd seen a dolomite in a crystal shop that really called me, even though it wasn't a high quality/vibrational nor good looking specimen.
I found lovely ones online and I bought 2 of those. Kind of keeping mangano calcite in the back of my mind, but I think dolomite might do the trick for me since they moved me right away.

In any case, I still feel I need more than all this, to have it anchor and stick.
And when I was browsing all the tinctures the first time round I came across Oak Deva and Daisy Deva tinctures. Both strongly vibed with me. But then I bought the other one.
Today, however, I bought Oak Deva tincture and Daisy Deva tincture and Daisy Deva pendant. I feel these two complement each other beautifully and can help bring the energies of this entire process I'm going through deeper in my body.
I also feel the dolomites only consolidate all that.
I thought of buying either just the Daisy tincture or pendant to cut cost, but that didn't feel right. And since I do know 100% that I need the pendant not buying that wasn't an option! I NEED it!

Currently doing fewer transmissions. I think the many I did in such a short time need to do their thing. There is a thing called "doing too much" hihi.

Oh, this reader did say that the Transformation Mix tincture I already had is definitely working on me, especially as night. She phrased it something like "it is connecting with you..." so it seems it is very actively doing things.
Old 20-06-2023, 09:50 AM
Master
My 2 Deva tinctures (Oak and Daisy) and Deva tincture Daisy pendant arrived yesterday.
I decided to first wear the pendant so I made a knot in the string that came with it. Unfortunately it was short and it ended up on my lower Heart chakra/higher Solar Plexus area.
I wasn't too chuffed as I'd wanted it on my Solar Plexus or maybe even Navel. But the string wasn't long enough.
So I wore it for a bit where it had ended up. But not much later I got a bad cramp in my diaphragm -I have those more often- and the pain then goes up via my breastbone to my throat. It was bad enough to take a painkiller so I wasn't happy.
I took of the pendant.
Not sure if that had caused the cramp or that it just happened or due to the painting I'd done, although I hadn't been at awkward angles.
I waited a few hours, then looked for another waxed string I still had, also not long enough to use but I extended the other one with it.
Now it's hanging on the lower side of my Solar Plexus. Kind of in between that and my Navel.
That seems to go down better!

I do wonder what this cramp meant. I never thought about it since I've had them on and off for years on end, sometimes regularly, sometimes none in years. But I know from my osteopath that my diaphragm is always (too) tight which is related to my neck issues.
(there's your connection between Solar Plexus and neck issues again!)
But I never thought it could be related to an issue of the Solar Plexus, an old hurt maybe? Possibly something that gets triggered so it can be released by the Daisy tincture?

Wait and see what it'll bring me.
I doubt I will orally take the Deva Daisy tincture as it thins blood. I'm not on blood thinners, and I assume my blood viscosity is good so why take something that could mess that up?
I bought it to use on my body, on chakras for instance.
Old 20-06-2023, 01:40 PM
I like that you are sharing all this with us.