Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-09-2020, 09:55 PM
Experiencer
Angel1 ArchAngel Michael, my Guardian Angel

ArchAngel Michael first revealed himself to me 12 years ago. I had an angel visit one night and I felt the most overpowering, incredible feeling of sheer LOVE surrounding me. It felt like an enormous blanket of love. I felt comforted and fell right asleep. Later I found out that that was Michael.

Then one day, I knew someone was trying to communicate with me. Again, this was 12 years ago. I picked up my pen and allowed the energy around me to move my hand. So I did automatic writing, and what ended up being written on my paper by this energy was "Angel Michael", when I asked who was trying to communicate with me. Those were my first introductions.

Fast forward 10-11 years, and I discover that ArchAngel Michael is my Guardian Angel. That's when I began to actually channel him and when he began to speak through me. He told me he is my Guardian Angel.

I have relied on Michael for so many things - for protection, reassurance, comfort, predictions and so much more. He became my best friend in a way. I talked to him daily, asking him numerous questions.

A friend of mine also channels Michael who helps him paint amazing artwork. I've done something similar with Michael, who helped me to create a happiness blog and who has helped me with my work.

Anyone else experience or channel ArchAngel Michael? I'm curious what your own experience has been?
Old 21-09-2020, 11:54 AM
Master
I've experienced his solar aspect sometimes.The jacket i was wearing,kept the smell for a long time,and i felt him working over my solar plexus area.I felt like all burdens had been lifted from my soul,and i was laughing from the joy i was feeling.In fact i think i was crying as well.it was what we call ''tears of joy''.

Beautiful presence,but in order to bridge the right amount of energy,you have to be trained as a magician.In my case,a magician bounched Michael's energies to me,and i realize that my invocations to him,were almost nothing.A small puff of of power and that's all.
My whole room went hot,and there was a fiery smell of fire all over the place.it was smelling like sun.
Difficult to describe the smell.Almost like the smell of the inside of your pc (the gpu).
Old 21-09-2020, 12:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I've experienced his solar aspect sometimes.The jacket i was wearing,kept the smell for a long time,and i felt him working over my solar plexus area.I felt like all burdens had been lifted from my soul,and i was laughing from the joy i was feeling.In fact i think i was crying as well.it was what we call ''tears of joy''.

Beautiful presence,but in order to bridge the right amount of energy,you have to be trained as a magician.In my case,a magician bounched Michael's energies to me,and i realize that my invocations to him,were almost nothing.A small puff of of power and that's all.
My whole room went hot,and there was a fiery smell of fire all over the place.it was smelling like sun.
Difficult to describe the smell.Almost like the smell of the inside of your pc (the gpu).

WOW. Now that's a very different experience from my own - experiencing the fiery smells of the sun, etc.

I called upon AA Michael at some point many years ago to help fix something within me. I called upon him and another ArchAngel. I lit a white candle and invoked their help. For the entire night after I did this, I felt a very similar lifting of all burdens and an inner joy that I hadn't felt in ages upon ages. I was floating on air and felt SO joyous. So I can relate to this feeling you describe.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 21-09-2020, 12:22 PM
Master
You welcome sweetie.
Old 21-09-2020, 12:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
You welcome sweetie.

Old 22-09-2020, 12:26 PM
Experiencer
Well, my husband lost his wedding ring yesterday. I asked ArchAngel Michael where it is and if we will find it. Michael told me that my husband lost it at work and that it will not be found.

I am SUPER bummed, but thankful I can rely on AA Michael for things such as this!!!
Old 22-09-2020, 01:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Well, my husband lost his wedding ring yesterday. I asked ArchAngel Michael where it is and if we will find it. Michael told me that my husband lost it at work and that it will not be found.

I am SUPER bummed, but thankful I can rely on AA Michael for things such as this!!!

Welcome to the forum......

Having said that, it looks like you have closure with your husband's ring. I wish it was that easy for me.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-09-2020, 01:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Welcome to the forum......

Having said that, it looks like you have closure with your husband's ring. I wish it was that easy for me.

Hey there, and thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, there's closure, yet I wish he wasn't right. It's SUCH a HUGE bummer that he lost his wedding ring!!!!! ARGH!

Btw, nothing is easy for me. Literally, nothing. I've had to fight my way through life, almost every step of the way.
Old 22-09-2020, 01:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Hey there, and thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, there's closure, yet I wish he wasn't right. It's SUCH a HUGE bummer that he lost his wedding ring!!!!! ARGH!

Btw, nothing is easy for me. Literally, nothing. I've had to fight my way through life, almost every step of the way.

As for fighting your way thru life, join the club.

By the way, I am the Treasurer, you can pay me your dues. LOL!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-09-2020, 01:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
As for fighting your way thru life, join the club.

By the way, I am the Treasurer, you can pay me your dues. LOL!

It sucks doesn't it? I've had to overcome SO many challenges and hurdles throughout my life, it's been exhausting and soooooo very exasperating!!!

At various points, I've been like: Ok, enough!!!! I cannot take anymore!!!!!
I'm going to BREAK!!!!! And I have broken down, on a few occasions.

So, yeah, I'm with you. My life has been far from a bed of roses.

Your joke was funny -- lol.